Horror Theater Video....Horror fans, check this out!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
HEY, HORROR FANS.....CHECK OUT THIS SITE......YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.................

www.horrortheatervideo.com

Check out this site if you are a horror fan. Whether you like slasher, vampire, cult, B-movies, creature flicks, etc....you name it, they have it. But only the hard to find stuff...so don't go there looking for "Scream" or "Leprechaun in da hood"....only the obscure, out-of-print, and VERY hard to find stuff. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...(and their prices are very good too )

I had been looking for the great, but hard to find movie called "Dark Night of the Scarecrow" for a long time, and was about to give up hope, but I found it there...and for a very affordable price....so check it out....

Wolfie
I'm getting a headache trying to find anything there. It's poorly designed and that may reflect the quality of service.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'm getting a headache trying to find anything there. It's poorly designed and that may reflect the quality of service.

Just go under what genre of movie you're looking for from the list on the left...once there, everything's in alphebetical order....I had no problem finding everything I was looking for....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.