Jack bauer vs chuck norris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JirK
i never thought anyone was as bad ass as chuck norris. but jack bauer in 24 is the most rediculous most unfair person i have seen in my life.

who wins this fight?

batdude123
Wolverine.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine. eek! Happy Dance laughing

TheKahn
Cyclops

batdude123
Pre-Crisis Superman. stick out tongue

JirK
who will win this fight...

(sticks gun to your head)

...WHO WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!?

batman2505
this nig'er' riped off my idea of ''who can kill chuck norris'' go to that tread its better

badabing
Hulk smash.

batdude123
Batman

JirK
Originally posted by batman2505
this nig'er' riped off my idea of ''who can kill chuck norris'' go to that tread its better

fu ck you nig ger. i had this idea for a while. you have sand in your vagina nig ger. so suck the sweat out of my ass.

beside, when i started this, yours wasnt posted yet nig ger.

badabing
Originally posted by JirK
**** you ******. i had this idea for a while. you have sand in your vagina ******. so suck the sweat out of my ass.
Are you the dreaded Elephant Man? laughing

MrHeavySilence
Macgyver

batman2505
post removed

badabing
Aunt Mae.

Darth Kal-El
jirk, you could have posted this in the general discussion forums. they have the muhammad ali vs. bruce lee thread there. go make this one over there

JirK
Originally posted by batman2505
fu'ck u i was first *****, u can come up with something original so u riped of mine huh!

p.s fu'c'k jack bauer he's a puss'y

you are so right. i just got done with season 2 of 24 on dvd and saw chuck norris on here in vs so i wanted to put him up against bauer. you just have sand in your vagina and want to start a fight cause you got nothing better to do than argue with nerd where i just try to get a laugh out of you *******.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm laughing, at the thoyght of how badly Jack gets his ass handed to him....

batdude123
What the hell is going on with these threads lately? confused

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm laughing, at the thoyght of how badly Jack gets his ass handed to him....

Definitely. Chuck Norris has magical properties; remember in Texas Ranger when he made that couch bulletproof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.