Batman 1 Million Runs Another Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Alright, I realized that I made the first guantlet a bit easy for him. This one is going to be harder.

The Guantlet:
Karate Kid
Ironman
Superboy
Lobo
Mongul
Captain Marvel
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Superman

Where does he get to?

MrHeavySilence
This is really too hard to say; we've only seen Batman 1 million in two or three showings. He's shown that he can take souls, duplicate, and beat up Starman, but there's really no way of knowing if he can take these guys. I'd say from inference, he can probably take every one of these guys from experience, except Mongul. I don't know if Mongul has a soul, although he is susceptible to the Black Mercy. Unless, Bats 1 Mil has some kind of hallucinogen on him, he'd probably lose right there. But really, all these "superpowered" 50 ton+ range guys have no advantage when their soul is gettin taken apart.

batdude123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
This is really too hard to say; we've only seen Batman 1 million in two or three showings. He's shown that he can take souls, duplicate, and beat up Starman, but there's really no way of knowing if he can take these guys. I'd say from inference, he can probably take every one of these guys from experience, except Mongul. I don't know if Mongul has a soul, although he is susceptible to the Black Mercy. Unless, Bats 1 Mil has some kind of hallucinogen on him, he'd probably lose right there. But really, all these "superpowered" 50 ton+ range guys have no advantage when their soul is gettin taken apart.

Here might be some of the things that he could do to Mongul:

Batman 1 Million is Batman in the 853rd century. He has EXTREMELY advanced technology that would make Ironman cry. His IQ is 1045 and he's got fighting skills on par with Karate Kid. Some of the technology he carries includes datarangs which when thrown at an oponent, messes up their DNA structure and can also be used as a tracking device. He posses everything else that regular Batman carries around except it's modified to the 853rd century. He also posses a soul stealing device that can actually steal other people's souls. He alone is powerful enough to rule over an entire planet by himself. He can create duplicates of himself that are capable of independent thought. Not only that, but he also contains technology that can mess with the area's gravitational forces and can do whatever he wants to with it. He can also fly at high speeds.

hulk=strength
id say he takes them all on his iq is 1045 god

Scarlet315
He stops at Lobo...He's got no soul man!

Tallis
But he can use a boom box to take out lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.