superman vs wonder woman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JirK
can superman rape wonder woman?

batdude123
Wow, current threads have really gone to hell lately. erm

badabing
Dude, not cool.

Darkstorm Zero
Uh.... Dude, I doubt that he would do that.... He'd have a very pissed off loise on his case... and Bad publicity from a pissed off journalist is worse than a punch in the nose from WW.

JirK
would he go for pink or stink?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow, current threads have really gone to hell lately. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by JirK
would he go for pink or stink?

Wow, you're just begging to get banned. wink

JirK
Wow, you're just begging to get banned. wink

yep. just 2 weeks until i go to the navy so im tying up loose ends.

badabing
yep. just 2 weeks until i go to the navy so im tying up loose ends. Oh, they'll love you in the Navy cupcake. laughing

batdude123
yep. just 2 weeks until i go to the navy so im tying up loose ends.

Gotcha! wink That explains a lot. Well, good luck in the armed services. I wish you well! big grin usaflag

JirK
Gotcha! wink That explains a lot. Well, good luck in the armed services. I wish you well! big grin usaflag

thanks man.

TheKahn
While I'd certainly wish anyone who is entering the armed services all the luck and safety in the world, making a thread about rape on a site about comic books (which by its very nature will draw a good number of young kids) isn't cool.

DraconaInVolata
I hope to God you still have bootcamp left.

JirK
Originally posted by TheKahn
While I'd certainly wish anyone who is entering the armed services all the luck and safety in the world, making a thread about rape on a site about comic books (which by its very nature will draw a good number of young kids) isn't cool.

no worries, my girlfriend is 14.

superkronick92
Originally posted by TheKahn

ya Im 13 years old and you have corrupted my mind

Tron
No, he couldn't, and closed, finally.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
No, he couldn't, and closed, finally.

Nice one Tron...you re-opened it after I closed it.

teehee

...re-closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.