Respect Kang the Conqueror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
The Scarlet Centurion, Rama Tut, Immortus, Kang! Possible relative of Doom, and Nathaniel Richards! Master of Chronopolis!

RESPECT YOUR CONQUEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadpool14
i don't have many pics, but here are some.

Deadpool14
ya, crap! never mind

Deadpool14
ya

Deadpool14
more

roughrider
Originally posted by Deadpool14
The Scarlet Centurion, Rama Tut, Immortus, Kang! Possible relative of Doom, and Nathaniel Richards! Master of Chronopolis!

RESPECT YOUR CONQUEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FACE LIKE A VACUUM CLEANER BAG!!!!!! stick out tongue

Mississippienne
Feat of a different sort... teenage Kang making time with Ant-Man's comely daughter, Cassie.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/6941/ilc3ai.th.jpg

MadMadTitan
I read Avengers 8, 23 and 24. Kang used technologies like attractor ray to pull the Avengers to his space ship and disabled them with paralysis ray(turned Thor into normal form). Kang used an anti-gravity device to hold Avengers in the air. Kang also vanished Thor's hammer as well. His mask can emit radiation and his ship can project a neutrino missile. Kang can protect himself with anti-matter shield and force shield. Could anyone post some of the Kang's feats? I think Kang deserves a well respect thread. He is one of the coolest Marval bad asses IMO. Thanks.

batdude123

MadMadTitan

batdude123

batdude123
Respect him! mad

MadMadTitan
Come on, people, lets make this thread respectful for the conqueror..

batdude123
C'MON, HE NEEDS YOUR G*DDAMN RESPECT! mad stick out tongue laughing

batdude123
He needs some respect. sad

Mider
use the time lord version?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
use the time lord version?

Sure, that's what I did.

UltimateStryfe
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.