My tattoo has been chosen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Heres a picture of it

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/tat.jpg

imagine that, but without the blue series of stars and in black

OR

with the blue stars

i havent decided

Koala MeatPie
Sweet, Where will it be?

Revernd Maynard
innerforearm

like 3 and a half inches under my wrist

Jonathan Mark
I always wanted a tatoo of a chinese Dragon curling around from bicep down to the back of my hand...

*grumbles about parents*

MASTERdeBATER
Nice. What do you think about a tail (dragon tail or whatever) starting from your tail bone going up to your neck?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
Nice. What do you think about a tail (dragon tail or whatever) starting from your tail bone going up to your neck?
That would be cool.

Revernd Maynard
Nice. What do you think about a tail (dragon tail or whatever) starting from your tail bone going up to your neck? I guess it would be okay ermm

i like the inner forearm for tattoos, it seems like only ninjas get theirs done there

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I guess it would be okay ermm

i like the inner forearm for tattoos, it seems like only ninjas get theirs done there No i know, that would actually look good your tattoo. I was just throwing out an idea.

Revernd Maynard
No i know, that would actually look good your tattoo. I was just throwing out an idea. w00t

Bun Bun
I likey it alex... when u gettin it done?

Dawson
Prostitutes used to have tattoos on their inner forearms, if I'm not mistaken. They would cover them up with golden watches. Let the sailors know who was a whore and who wasn't.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I likey it alex... when u gettin it done? this or next weekend

MASTERdeBATER
Hey so Alex, what games do you have on 360?

Bun Bun
this or next weekend

clap kickass! ya gotta get a pik and show us drool

MASTERdeBATER
I'm getting a tatto of my last name on my back

Ronny
Heres a picture of it

OR

with the blue stars

i havent decided Thats gonna hurt, hombre stick out tongue

With the blue stars

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ronny
Thats gonna hurt, hombre stick out tongue

With the blue stars I love pain

I LOVE IT

~flex~

i'm not getting the blue stars or the orange part in the middle stick out tongue

Ronny
Is it going to be black? or coloured?

MASTERdeBATER
I love pain

I LOVE IT

~flex~

i'm not getting the blue stars or the orange part in the middle stick out tongue Get the orange part

Dawson
You should get the orange part and the blue part. They make the picture look complete rather than empty. If you don't, I suggest putting something else inside. It would be too plain with just the green and yellow.

DanZeke25
My tatoo is better.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/William.gif

It's animated and everything.

Revernd Maynard
Is it going to be black? or coloured? black

Ronny
Good, colour tattoos make me poop sad

I want to get the little rebel alliance thingy tattooed on my inner forearm or claf or rigth shoulder blade .. and the serenity logo on my lower back or my ankle

Revernd Maynard
Good, colour tattoos make me poop sad

I want to get the little rebel alliance thingy tattooed on my inner forearm or claf or rigth shoulder blade .. and the serenity logo on my lower back or my ankle sweet

Quiero Mota
Heres a picture of it

OR

with the blue stars

i havent decided

Does it mean or represent anything, or is it 'just for the hell of it'?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Does it mean or represent anything, or is it 'just for the hell of it'?

Should never, ever get a tatt for the hell of it. no Tatts should hold some type of meaning.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Should never, ever get a tatt for the hell of it. no Tatts should hold some type of meaning.

Despite being guilty of it, I now agree with that.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Should never, ever get a tatt for the hell of it. no Tatts should hold some type of meaning. One of my favorite drummers designed it. And then another reason is because....well...LOOK AT IT....it just fits me in every way

Quiero Mota
One of my favorite drummers designed it. And then another reason is because....well...LOOK AT IT....it just fits me in every way

There's nothing wrong with having a tat because it looks cool; I have 2 for that reason alone. In fact, one them is 15 years old and really needs to be touched up.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DanZeke25
My tatoo is better.

It's animated and everything. damnit disgustOriginally posted by Quiero Mota
There's nothing wrong with having a tat because it looks cool; I have 2 for that reason alone. In fact, one them is 15 years old and really needs to be touched up. sweet

Council#13
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I always wanted a tatoo of a chinese Dragon curling around from bicep down to the back of my hand...

*grumbles about parents*

I am a chinese dragon no expression But I wont crawl around your bicep

Bloigen
My tattoo is better. face-plain

Roulette
Heres a picture of it

OR

with the blue stars

i havent decided

Niiiiiiiicethumb up

laughing out loudnice sig too

Mišt
Originally posted by DanZeke25
My tatoo is better.

It's animated and everything.

lol You never fail to amuse me.

Well except that one time at band camp when you tried to shove a flute up my sickos ermm

Bloigen

Mišt
Yescry I told him no but he kept advancing so I gave in and told him my boobs were fakeweep

Bloigen

Mišt
Awkwarddodgy

Storm
I have spent considerable time thinking of getting a tattoo on the inside of my wrist. I' m not sure about the design yet. Probably an Ouroboros.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mišt
Haha you should get a picture of blood and ripped skin, then go around and tell people you slit your wristslol

Bloigen

Storm
stick out tongue

Mišt

Bloigen

Mišt
Yeah maybe cause I gave you Rohypnolermm

Bloigen

Mišt
What dress?banana5

Bloigen

Mišt
dodgy

Council#13

Bloigen
Damn quickquote.

Mišt
Originally posted by Council#13

smallbean

Council#13

Mišt
mistchair

Council#13
srug

Mišt
Have you met Bloigen's mom?herb

Council#13
herb

Storm
What the f**k?

Council#13

Mr. Bacon
i agree with storm on this one What the f**k?

Mišt
smallbean

Council#13
firefirefirephp

Alpha Centauri
One of my favorite drummers designed it. And then another reason is because....well...LOOK AT IT....it just fits me in every way

He didn't design it (technically).

Do you know what it means? I wonder if you'd get it if you knew. Not that it's bad, just that I think you should at least be interested in- or educated on- the occult. Before getting something like that.

-AC

Slay
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Do you know what it means? I wonder if you'd get it if you knew. Not that it's bad, just that I think you should at least be interested in- or educated on- the occult. Before getting something like that.

-AC
AC,is that H.R Giger's Alien in your sig?
I think I have that poster in my attic. erm

Alpha Centauri
It's Giger's famous Alien in my avatar, the other is just a work of his I believe.

-AC

Slay
It's Giger's famous Alien in my avatar, the other is just a work of his I believe.

-AC
Yea,the one in your avatar I meant.It's the exact same I think.The one in your avatar is laying in a tablet of stone,am I right?

Alpha Centauri
Indeed it is.

-AC

Revernd Maynard

-AC I've somewhat looked into it. Probably not as much as i should, thats why i'm waiting another week to ponder if that is indeed what i want. yes

and i guess i knew he didn't "Design" it, but he does have it (or something close to it) on his bass drum.

Alpha Centauri
He had it behind him. The symbol on his kicks are different.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
He had it behind him. The symbol on his kicks are different.

-AC i know, i haven't decided if i wanted that or on his kicks

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark

*grumbles about parents* *grumbles about my parents not letting ME get a tatoo*

MASTERdeBATER
I'm getting a tattoo tonight

Revernd Maynard
*not about me, doesn't care*

ermm

Revernd Maynard
Heres a picture of it

OR

with the blue stars

i havent decided here you go for those who want to see the final product naughty

Ronny
droolio thats ****in sweet!

GuitarBunny

GuitarBunny
here you go for those who want to see the final product naughty Very nice! eek!

Revernd Maynard
droolio thats ****in sweet! thanks big grinOriginally posted by GuitarBunny
Very nice! eek! w00t

PandoraMomo
awesome tattoo

BlackSunshine
that is too cool

MASTERdeBATER
here you go for those who want to see the final product naughty I'd hit that

Thorinn

a1hsauce
innerforearm

like 3 and a half inches under my wrist shoulda put it on your penis yes...that way you have an excuse to whip it out big grin

Piggle Humsy
Nice Tatt... So sexay! naughty

Mišt
here you go for those who want to see the final product naughty

Looks a bit...well, gay.

Piggle Humsy

Mišt
Oh thank god you cleared that up for me, I was beginning to question myself thereno expression

Piggle Humsy

Revernd Maynard

Blood_Rayne

Looks pretty good now you should make a sig out of it.

Storm
I don' t like the design.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Storm
I don' t like the design.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. well, i guess this means something because i got it for you stick out tongue

Storm
Liar stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Did you find out what it means, Rev?

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Storm
Liar stick out tongue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. I know glareOriginally posted by Alpha Centauri
Did you find out what it means, Rev?

-AC Not really, i liked the design

please dont tell me is some sort of nazi symbol

and the middle of it i do know, its dark side of the moon stick out tongue

Bloigen

Looks like a rub on.

Alpha Centauri
I know glare Not really, i liked the design

please dont tell me is some sort of nazi symbol

and the middle of it i do know, its dark side of the moon stick out tongue

Haha, no, it's not a nazi symbol. If you like it, that's cool, but things like that need respect.

You've got to understand that you just went and got an occult symbol tattooed on your forearm without knowing what it means. There are people who take these arts seriously and treating it like nothing more than a nice symbol is a bit disrespectful.

I'll leave you to research it.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Haha, no, it's not a nazi symbol. If you like it, that's cool, but things like that need respect.

You've got to understand that you just went and got an occult symbol tattooed on your forearm without knowing what it means. There are people who take these arts seriously and treating it like nothing more than a nice symbol is a bit disrespectful.

I'll leave you to research it.

-AC Oh, I knew it was the occult, and i've looked into it. Some great ideas in that. But i read that the occults ideas spreads into hinduism and buddhism, which i am also a big part of.

So i guess i did know big grin

i mean, i totally understand what you're saying. Christians wouldn't want a cross tattooed because it looks like a penis in a certain light. And i guess the folks that follow The Occult belief can have the right to feel that way, also. No disrespect.

Alpha Centauri
Oh, I knew it was the occult, and i've looked into it. Some great ideas in that. But i read that the occults ideas spreads into hinduism and buddhism, which i am also a big part of.

So i guess i did know big grin

So far off base it's untrue. The occult isn't ONE thing, and you just branded yourself with a symbol that you are ignorant to the meaning of. That's disrespectful. It's not just some catchy phrase or whatever, and if anything, that's the one thing Danny Carey himself speaks out against.

I don't believe you know enough about it, nor believe in/study it to be getting that tattoo personally, especially since you didn't get the actual symbol, you trivialised it with a bit of Pink Floyd. That symbol means things to people, you shouldn't be doing that without knowing.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
So far off base it's untrue. The occult isn't ONE thing, and you just branded yourself with a symbol that you are ignorant to the meaning of. That's disrespectful. It's not just some catchy phrase or whatever, and if anything, that's the one thing Danny Carey himself speaks out against.

I don't believe you know enough about it, nor believe in/study it to be getting that tattoo personally, especially since you didn't get the actual symbol, you trivialised it with a bit of Pink Floyd. That symbol means things to people, you shouldn't be doing that without knowing.

-AC okay, well. Its too late now. I dont even give a shit, call me ignorant. Whatever. That doesn't really change the fact that i have that on my arm. I dont really care, so its not that big deal to me. And if someone does indeed think it is offensive, all i have to say is "sorry".

I'm not disrespecting it in anyway. Just because i dont know much about it, doesn't mean i cant ever know anything about it. I know its the occult. I knew what they were, i knew what it was. I got it. Cant change that erm

Alpha Centauri
I know its the occult. I knew what they were, i knew what it was. I got it. Cant change that erm

It's these kind of comments that reveal you know nothing specific about it at all.

It is disrespectful. People study the occult and occult teachings and take it very seriously. It's not some band logo to be getting branded onto your arm.

Like I said, if you like it then you like it. I just consider it disrespectful (intentionally or not) because it is.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
It's these kind of comments that reveal you know nothing specific about it at all.

It is disrespectful. People study the occult and occult teachings and take it very seriously. It's not some band logo to be getting branded onto your arm.

Like I said, if you like it then you like it. I just consider it disrespectful (intentionally or not) because it is.

-AC Allright big grin

but then i get to thinking, i've changed it so much from the original design, that it (should) almost mean nothing to occult followers. Or is it just the fact that i dont know much, and i have this thing on my arm? but oh well, no reason crying over spilt milk, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.