captain universe hulk vs all star fruit.. i mean superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk=strength
all out war no fanboyism only intellectual individuals who will argue scientifically jk bein stupid what would this world be without beloved fanboys

S.S
Regular Hulk beats All Star Supes 10/10 he doesn't need the uni-power.

TheKahn
Originally posted by S.S
Regular Hulk beats All Star Supes 10/10 he doesn't need the uni-power.

Yep whistle

hulk=strength
i personally agree because i think any hulk could take any supes and make his dookiehole hurt .... dont get me wrong though hulk can be beaten by some but not supes

S.S
renske

hulk=strength
i dont know supescould beat proffesor, grey and a couple others but not savage, mindless, or any other uber power hulk supes i know could decimate maestro i think maestro is a waste of of ink

S.S
You don't say......... geek

hulk=strength
jk had you fooled biatches not s.s hes a an early ally got to keep him happy

hulk=strength
i luv actin like a nerd

S.S
euro

Soleran
Professor Hulk or Grey Hulk would be interesting with this power and could throw down.

bigboygreen
Hulk would a$$ rape superman in any form.

roughrider
Insulting Superman has become such a tiresome cliche on this forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
Originally posted by roughrider
Insulting Superman has become such a tiresome cliche on this forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It seems to stem from the fact that Superman can beat many of the characters preferred by the haters. I have a good deal of trouble understanding this, myself. Superman simply is what he is and as such operates on a different level than most other characters (especially those in Marvel). Now this doesn't mean Superman is more interesting or a "better" character, it just means he's...well....Superman. erm

sexyking
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk would a$$ rape superman in any form.

Hasnt it been proven time and time again that supes would beat hulk, and whats with the homo language have you marvel fanboys got a thing for the anus?

Soleran
Originally posted by hulk=strength
all out war no fanboyism only intellectual individuals who will argue scientifically jk bein stupid what would this world be without beloved fanboys

Well all Superman hate Aside all it would take is an adamantium sphere to encase him filled with kryptonite......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.