Luke Cage versus Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
Powerman versus punisher......crowbar fight......

jgiant
well punisher is pretty much screwed here...this guy is bulletproof, and has superhuman strength...punisher needs to have at least half an hours prep to come out the victor...otherwise he is screw, especially it being a crowbar fight and all...damn u kam...

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
well punisher is pretty much screwed here...this guy is bulletproof, and has superhuman strength...punisher needs to have at least half an hours prep to come out the victor...otherwise he is screw, especially it being a crowbar fight and all...damn u kam... mauahahahahahahaha I WIN!!!! he finally admitted it I WIN!!!!

Scarlet315
i dont even think Cage needs a crowbar...i mean he got his arms

roughrider
Very little Frank can do to a guy with bulletproof skin and superhuman strength. Lure Cage into a tall skyscraper, and then blow it up on top of him? That's one way, off the top of my head.

Tshern
Originally posted by roughrider
Very little Frank can do to a guy with bulletproof skin and superhuman strength. Lure Cage into a tall skyscraper, and then blow it up on top of him? That's one way, off the top of my head.
Nut shot!

roughrider
Originally posted by Tshern
Nut shot!

laughing Oh, that's right! Logan got one of those from Frank!
Though I suppose Luke's testicles are like steel as well. wink

Tshern
Why would they be? Isn't his skin tough as diamond, not his intestines...

roughrider
Intestines? shifty
Check your biology book. Anyway, Luke's skin is steel-hard everywhere, I understand. Only Jessica Jones currently knows if Luke has any soft spots... stick out tongue

Scarlet315
there was a comic when cage was with iron fist and they were in fact after the punisher. Punisher dropped a grenade into Cage's. While he was squeaming iron fist just told him to stop complaing

roughrider
Where did he stick the grenade...?

Scarlet315
Oops...in his pants.

roughrider
Well...I'm not sure how strong an explosion Luke can survive. His durability has a limit.

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Well...I'm not sure how strong an explosion Luke can survive. His durability has a limit. he can take a dierct hit from 10tons of TNT and still be fine....

batman2505
isn't luke cage the black guy?

King KAM
Originally posted by batman2505
isn't luke cage the black guy? yea

grey fox
Cage punches frank's head off , a few day's later franks back to life again his death having been retconned by bendis.

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Cage punches frank's head off , a few day's later franks back to life again his death having been retconned by bendis. hahahahahahahahaha......good old bendis

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Cage punches frank's head off , a few day's later franks back to life again his death having been retconned by bendis.
if ennis is writting the comic then punisher wins 10/10 cus ennis is just redicules

roughrider
Originally posted by capt it up
if ennis is writting the comic then punisher wins 10/10 cus ennis is just redicules

I can see it now - Frank trips Luke into a volcano, and drops a steamroller on top of him loaded with hot pizzas, to finish the job! laughing

Tshern
Originally posted by Tshern
Why would they be? Isn't his skin tough as diamond, not his intestines...

Bad choice of words, but it was supposed to generalise that while his skin is tough as hell, everything within it might not be. Intestine was just a generalisation drawn from his testicles.

Tassadar
How can Frank beat a class 30 with invincible skin and a healing factor in melee?

King KAM
Originally posted by Tassadar
How can Frank beat a class 30 with invincible skin and a healing factor in melee? he cant! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
mauahahahahahahaha I WIN!!!! he finally admitted it I WIN!!!!
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.