movie dardevil vs movie punisher vs movie wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who wins

superkronick92
anyone

Darth Kal-El
Movie Punisher. I mean Wolveirne couldn't evn take one bullet. And Daredevil, well he was just bad. Punisher took many hits from Russian. He owns!

Scarlet315
Wolverine...whether he is puny or not in the movie he is still the only one with regenerative abilities and admantium laced skeleton.

JOE NUNEZ
Daredevil seemed fast , and agile enough to beat punisher, but I dont now if he would be able to beat wolverine,remember when he was in the cage match with that fighter when they smashed their fist together that fighter seemed to have broken his hand.

Scarlet315
originally posted by Joe Nunez,
Daredevil seemed fast , and agile enough to beat punisher, but I dont now if he would be able to beat wolverine,remember when he was in the cage match with that fighter when they smashed their fist together that fighter seemed to have broken his hand.

Exactly

badabing
Daredevil did take everybody in the bar down.

Tassadar
Wolverines got my vote, the DD movie sucked, and movie Punisher didnt seem as creative as comic Punisher, which is why Frank does so well against Logan

Metalmanx
This would be between movie DD and movie Punisher. Movie Wolverine hasn't done enough to earn him a respectable spot just yet, at least in my opinion.

But, if I had to decide, I'd probably go with movie Punisher. Failure is not an option with him.

illadelph12
Movie Wolverine got his ass kicked in both movies.

Both times by women. thumb down

Which movie Punisher are you referring to? Jane or Lundgren?

Metalmanx
Jane.

illadelph12
Then Punisher wins. Though the movie wasn't what I'd hoped, he did survive multiple gunshots, an explosion, and he walked through a point blank shot gun round with his vest.

Movie Wolverine was pretty much a fist sponge. Other than nameless soldiers and a drunk in a cage match, when he fought any character of substance (Mystique, Deathstrike, Sabretooth), he got his ass whooped.

Jane was drunk off of 100 Proof Wild Turkey when the Russian caught him slippin'. I'll let that slide. Besides, it's exactly what happened in the comic, except in the movie there was no Ma Gnucci to deliver the Russian's head to afterwards.

As for Daredevil:

Ben Afleck. thumb down
Dance-fighting with Jennifer Garner. thumb down
Collin Ferrell's portrayal of Bullseye. thumb down
Fight scene in pool hall. thumb up

That's 3 thumb down to 1 thumb up

thumb down

Punisher for the win.

Comicbook_kid
Thomas Jane as the Punisher sucked....PERIOD mad

Wolverine has Ben Affleck's head on his left set of claws and Thomas Jane's on the other set....

Wolverine wins this one...especially once his berserker rage kicks in like it did in X2 when he fought Stryker's men at the school....

golem370
Movie Juggernaut eek!

bitca730
IMHO, pretty close but Wolvie first, then DD, then Big Pun...no prep and I think Punisher is at a disadvantage...Wolverine took out the soldiers in the mansion without much trouble, but didn't most of them just have tranqs in them? But he still has the healing, senses, and unbreakable skeleton, so yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.