LanceWindu Vs Aurora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
LanceWindu vs. Aurora

Judge: Vinny Valentine

Render: You Have a Choice of Two Different Set of renders.

Render 1

Render 2 (Pick any 1 out of the three)

Criteria: 450x150 (Smaller is Better), Must have some sort of Transparency, and if Possible(Not Required) Some Sort of Animation. 30kb

Also Include Avatar.

Deadline: Two Days from the start of this thread.

Get Going Bitchs

Aurora
This should be fun shifty

LanceWindu
*cries like a baby*

Lana
laughing out loud

BakaXero
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*cries like a baby*
*suddenly gets images of Lance on the male bathroom floor in a diaper shouting "baby did a boom boom!* sick *shutters*

Aurora
Originally posted by BakaXero
*suddenly gets images of Lance on the male bathroom floor in a diaper shouting "baby did a boom boom!* sick *shutters*

confused

LanceWindu
Originally posted by BakaXero

You got that out of me saying I was crying like a baby? You're one sick demented man.

Alliance
bunny

BakaXero
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You got that out of me saying I was crying like a baby? You're one sick demented man.
yeah well watching too much simpsons didn't help either erm

Aurora
I have a big problem. I can't pull up either link to the renders I get this instead on the page:

Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.

For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

Vinny Valentine
Uhh, Maybe someone can get it and send it to you?

LanceWindu
I'm getting the same error. erm

I saved the 3 Rainbox Six renders to my computer though, but not the first render.

I'll send them to you Aurora.

Aurora
Thanks, I was hoping to use the first render, but it's not a problem to use one of the others. smile

LanceWindu
The first render was very choppy and looked odd anyways. stick out tongue

Aurora
Well then I guess it is best I didn't save it when I had the chancestick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Aurora
I have a big problem. I can't pull up either link to the renders I get this instead on the page:

Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.

For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

That's what I'm getting. erm

LanceWindu
Nothing spectacular. erm

Sig: 450x150px (extra transparency so that the sig has more room on the sides), 29.26kb according to my computer.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3590/6sig4rz.gif
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9913/6ava3nu.gif

NBT
Me too. And Gamerenders.com won't work at all for me the homepage comes up then i click on somthing else and it says the same thing. Nice render by the way!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NBT
Me too. And Gamerenders.com won't work at all for me the homepage comes up then i click on somthing else and it says the same thing. Nice render by the way!

I think their whole server is down. sad I was going to try to find a new C4D render there but it was still down for me.

NBT
Yea. sad I need some awesome tuts from there. And i hate using any other renders if they arn't from Gamerenders.com. But i have no choice. BTW sorry about earlier.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NBT
Yea. sad I need some awesome tuts from there. And i hate using any other renders if they arn't from Gamerenders.com. But i have no choice. BTW sorry about earlier.

Go to chaosgfx.com for tutorials.

And don't worry about earlier, I don't mind.

NBT
Ok thnx! big grin

Vinny Valentine
I'm Sorry About this People, but I have to go for today and I wont be back Until Tomorrow Afternoon, So I Will Judge it then.

The Deadline is still due, If I see you posted after it was Due, Lance automatically Wins.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm Sorry About this People, but I have to go for today and I wont be back Until Tomorrow Afternoon, So I Will Judge it then.

The Deadline is still due, If I see you posted after it was Due, Lance automatically Wins.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I won't accept that win then. stick out tongue I'll let her have an extension if she needs it.

Aurora
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

You don't have to be so haughty about it sad I've been having computer problems, and defraged today and it took all day. Don't worry I am almost done and I will have it in ontime.

Aurora
Here's my entry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/d79da3d9.gif

285X105, 29.1kb Transparancy on edges and gun. Animation on scan lines.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Aurora8387/kmcavatar_avay.gif

Dusty
Interesting.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Dusty
Interesting.

I don't know why that makes me laugh.

But it does. laughing

Vinny Valentine
You Both did a Damn Fine Job.

Lance
+Color
+Text
-Avi was a bit blah.

Aurora
+Animation
+Text
+Color
+Avatar

Aurora, very nice job on that Sig. Its Nice and the Avatar is aswell.

Lance, I like it alot aswell, but I don't care much for the cutout.

Good Job Both of you, Aurora Wins.

Aurora
Thanks VV. smile

Thanks for the duel Ken wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.