Mae Govannen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erelith
Yeah, I saw all the 'Hi! I'm new/etc' topics, so I thought I would post something rather original. For those who are not Tolkien/Elvish nerds on this forum that means basically Hello, {translated really as 'well met'...but same difference if you ask me.}

I saw how active the site seemed to be, and I enjoy roleplay alot as well as writing, so I thought I would join. Hm, to most {even some real life people} that know me, friends call me 'Erelith' or even simply, 'Ere' for short. This is one of my characters for a book I'm writing...{thanks to Nanowrimo! big grin}

I look forward to making friends and such on here. ^^ {You all seem pretty nice.}

Oh. One more thing before I go. I've got a role-play/writing site for those who enjoy writing as much as I might, though it's fairly new. I should have a link somewhere in my profile, if you care to check it out. {It's called the Inklings after Tolkien, Lewis and the others who used to gather at the Bird and Baby to talk over their works.}

spydergirl
I Welcome U smile Happy Dance Happy Dance smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance smile

ladygrim
Hey...Welcome to KMC big grin

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Erelith
Yeah, I saw all the 'Hi! I'm new/etc' topics, so I thought I would post something rather original. For those who are not Tolkien/Elvish nerds on this forum that means basically Hello, {translated really as 'well met'...but same difference if you ask me.}

I saw how active the site seemed to be, and I enjoy roleplay alot as well as writing, so I thought I would join. Hm, to most {even some real life people} that know me, friends call me 'Erelith' or even simply, 'Ere' for short. This is one of my characters for a book I'm writing...{thanks to Nanowrimo! big grin}

I look forward to making friends and such on here. ^^ {You all seem pretty nice.}

Oh. One more thing before I go. I've got a role-play/writing site for those who enjoy writing as much as I might, though it's fairly new. I should have a link somewhere in my profile, if you care to check it out. {It's called the Inklings after Tolkien, Lewis and the others who used to gather at the Bird and Baby to talk over their works.}
From your introduction you seem very sweet, you'll get on well here. wink

Welcome. wave

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.