Alex(Street Fighter) VS. Clark(KOF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Alex VS Clark. Who wins?

Darkstorm Zero
This one's a good one... I can't decide... I like em both, Clark is definitely the better grappler, but Alex does have some pretty good moves, and he beat Gill to boot 9Although I'm pretty sure thats a case of PIS...)

brainchild81
Thanks. I thought this'd be cool because it's 2 military guys w/grappling skills. I'm still not sure who'd win.

shin_remy
good matchup

i'm undecided.

clark has his speed against alex, and alex has more strengt

brainchild81
Who voted?

brainchild81
People who vote should tell why they voted

brainchild81
Who voted?

2D_MASTER
I did.

SaTsuJiN
voting for clark.. his moves make for more versatility... the dash punches and tackle especially

only thing good about alex IMO is his slap that turns you 180

brainchild81
Ok. That ties it up. I'm still unsure who to pick

brainchild81
Bump mane

devilking666
I am very proud of shin remy the first time I have seen you give credit to anyone but sf char. I guess you ant as biesed as you are made out to be.
but anyway Ill go with alex, this is why, he is capable of being the best guy in sf3 depending on how you use him, I know i beat gill and akuma easily in sf3 3rd strike with him.
Clark I just cant seemed to fight as him that well but when i am aginst him its one of the hardest fights during the story mode.
It would make for a great match but i am on alexs side this time.

Emperor Ashtar
Shin Remy isn't really a fanboy anymore, he just really likes street fighter. i can think of many times he's voted against street fighter, but because he's assertive about he gets called fanboy, c'mon.

devilking666
Its all good, just saying he used to be a fanboy of sf, but hay deep down we all love the chars some more then others but that is just person to person.

brainchild81
bump mane

King Nothing
This is a tough one. Good battle. I can't decide.

brainchild81
I think I'm starting to lean towards Clark

Charlotte DeBel
Clark for the win- but it would be after great fight.

Sado22
Clark. good speed for a guy his size, amazing throws and even has good holds and locks. not to mention that he can literally pick a guy and toss him really high in the air and then smash him on his back and pimpdrop him. nuff said.
Clark 9/10.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Clark could take a slight majority., this match makes you think. Screw it, I vote for Alex.

brainchild81
I want to vote for Alex 'cause he's from Capcom laughing Now that's bias boys & girls. Seriously though. I don't think Alex got the exp. to whoop Clarks ass yet. Said it b4 in another thread. Alex is tough, but he ain't been round long enough & he ain't a natural like Rock

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, But EXP or not he's displayed better durability, clear demomstrations of skills, and feats Vs Clark. If all EXP and Sunglasses is all that clark has over Alex I see no reason not to give the win to him.

brainchild81
Elaborate on Alex please. What demonstrations?

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyer&db=videodb&id=3558&image=1

King Nothing
Wait, I vote for Alex too. He hung with Gill although he wasn't using his true power but A Gill holding back is still too much for Clark, I think. Alex takes off more damage, his attacks are faster and the guy can nearly jump off the screen while holding some one. Alex is also far more versatile.

I give it to him slightly.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyer&db=videodb&id=3558&image=1 Maybe Alex does win. Still not sure. I'm impressed that Capcom didn't even have Ryu in the flyer. I wish you could see what they were saying

Emperor Ashtar
I posted a translation of it.

brainchild81
What was Ken saying?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
What was Ken saying?

Oh, you want a translation of the entire flyer, I dunno if I can find one. The translation only covers the event and Dudley's profile. I'll look nonetheless.

Maybe Alex does win. Still not sure. I'm impressed that Capcom didn't even have Ryu in the flyer. I wish you could see what they were saying

Capcom doesn't suck Ryu like a certain company spoils it's main characters.

brainchild81
laughing Truth. Ken was probably talkin' shit anyway.

Who else?
Ken was probably talkin' shit anyway. laughing

brainchild81
laughing Dude's always talkin' shit. One of the reasons he's my favorite character1v5-N1iS0-k

Ro_opJfu8XQ

From this point on this cartoon shall be considerd canon by us all!

Emperor Ashtar
When my cousin first told me about this episode, I couldn't stop laughing. Now that I see it with my own eye's, man. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.