Wolverine vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
bar fight over the last beer who drinks it.

capt it up
wolverine.
luke cage is not srong enough to be of any major threat to logan

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine.
luke cage is not srong enough to be of any major threat to logan sure he is....

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
sure he is....
not realy he only 24 tonner.
wolverine fight 100 ton character and is not KO.
luke cage lacks the strength to realy take wolverine out. if luke had sueprhuman reflexes and agility too then he have a shot, but his reflex and agility are only human level making him have a very poor chance of beating wolverine.

King KAM
not realy he only 24 tonner.
wolverine fight 100 ton character and is not KO.
luke cage lacks the strength to realy take wolverine out. if luke had sueprhuman reflexes and agility too then he have a shot, but his reflex and agility are only human level making him have a very poor chance of beating wolverine. ....here we go again....*puts on his fanboy smashing gear* this one could get messy...maybe i should get some goggles.....nahhhh

Yes wolverine can take repeated shots from class 100 guys, but this doesnt mean that a man of normal strength cant knock him out, wolverines durability tends to vary, and the point is, that ive seen Cap KO wolverine with one shot......So if Luke smashes wolverine's head through the pavement about 10 times, wolverine will go out.

capt it up
....here we go again....*puts on his fanboy smashing gear* this one could get messy...maybe i should get some goggles.....nahhhh

Yes wolverine can take repeated shots from class 100 guys, but this doesnt mean that a man of normal strength cant knock him out, wolverines durability tends to vary, and the point is, that ive seen Cap KO wolverine with one shot......So if Luke smashes wolverine's head through the pavement about 10 times, wolverine will go out.
when did capt KO wolverine with one shot?

if ur speaking about enemy of the state issue 6, then u sadly mistaken if u think capt would of been able to do that to a healthy wolverine. seconds before capt did that wolverine even said he has nevdr in his life been so hurt and messed up. now capt koing a more then haft dead wolverine is not the same thing as KO a healthy wolverine. u made it sound like capt KO a perfectly healthy wolverine with one shot which he could never do.

u say wolverine durability varies which is not realy accurate since it tends to stay around the same level.

10 shots through pavement may or may not KO wolverine. also again how would lukle do this to a far superior fighter? who reflexes and agility are also far superior? wolverine with oen good stabb could kill or KO luke while luke with his hardest punch has about zero chance of KOing wolverine.

ya im the fan boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
when did capt KO wolverine with one shot?

if ur speaking about enemy of the state issue 6, then u sadly mistaken if u think capt would of been able to do that to a healthy wolverine. seconds before capt did that wolverine even said he has nevdr in his life been so hurt and messed up. now capt koing a more then haft dead wolverine is not the same thing as KO a healthy wolverine. u made it sound like capt KO a perfectly healthy wolverine with one shot which he could never do.

u say wolverine durability varies which is not realy accurate since it tends to stay around the same level.

10 shots through pavement may or may not KO wolverine. also again how would lukle do this to a far superior fighter? who reflexes and agility are also far superior? wolverine with oen good stabb could kill or KO luke while luke with his hardest punch has about zero chance of KOing wolverine.

ya im the fan boy roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone knows your the fanboy

and I didnt say Luke Would win now did i????? i simply said he COULD KO wolverine.....

you gotta listen, me personally i think Luke Loses, but someone saying that he just cant knock out wolverine, well thats just rediculous.

capt it up
everyone knows your the fanboy

and I didnt say Luke Would win now did i????? i simply said he COULD KO wolverine.....

you gotta listen, me personally i think Luke Loses, but someone saying that he just cant knock out wolverine, well thats just rediculous.
every one knows u are one too so im relay not seeing the piont.

I never said luke could not go him all I ment is luke lacks the strength to take many wins form wolverine due to the fact he will have a very hard time KOing wolverine.

I think luke wins 1-2/10 due to his strength not being higher.

King KAM
every one knows u are one too so im relay not seeing the piont.

I never said luke could not go him all I ment is luke lacks the strength to take many wins form wolverine due to the fact he will have a very hard time KOing wolverine.

I think luke wins 1-2/10 due to his strength not being higher. i didnt even give him 1-2. and the people im a fanboy of arent even in this thread....

being Captain America...and Thanos..

capt it up
i didnt even give him 1-2. and the people im a fanboy of arent even in this thread....

being Captain America...and Thanos..
yes I know that I was merely saying u are also a fanboy to a character as well.

I never said u give him 1-2 that what im giving luke cage

King KAM
yes I know that I was merely saying u are also a fanboy to a character as well.

I never said u give him 1-2 that what im giving luke cage im a fanboy to a character that everyone loves.....hell even mark millar is a fanboy of the character i am.

Rick/Genis

capt it up
im a fanboy to a character that everyone loves.....hell even mark millar is a fanboy of the character i am.
so what does the change?

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Your not on the only one R/G ....your not the only one.....

King KAM
so what does the change? that cap Pwns wolverine any day of the effin week

BOYEEEEE

capt it up
im a wolverine fan boy ur a capt fan boy I don't see in u saying that a lot of people love capt it makes no diffrences it does not change that fact ur a fanboy to that character

capt it up
that cap Pwns wolverine any day of the effin week

BOYEEEEE
not at all not at all

jinzin
....here we go again....*puts on his fanboy smashing gear* this one could get messy...maybe i should get some goggles.....nahhhh

beat feat.. cap Koed wolverine after wolverine had survived an explosion that leveled the blackbird, after cyclops blasted him with extreme prejudice, after storm froze him, after havok blasted and after he had finished running through several other x-men members... he had already taken loads of punishment well before cap got anywhere close to him... bad bad example my friend... your "fanboy smashing gear" must be broken...

Marvel Boy
wolverine......

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
beat feat.. cap Koed wolverine after wolverine had survived an explosion that leveled the blackbird, after cyclops blasted him with extreme prejudice, after storm froze him, after havok blasted and after he had finished running through several other x-men members... he had already taken loads of punishment well before cap got anywhere close to him... bad bad example my friend... your "fanboy smashing gear" must be broken... dude i knew exactly what he had gone through...not only do i own those TPB but i LOVED em.... i was simply using a crappy example, but completley on purpose

jinzin
dude i knew exactly what he had gone through...not only do i own those TPB but i LOVED em.... i was simply using a crappy example, but completley on purpose

What the f**k?

then why bring it up? it's like me saying... well well LOKI has defeated cap! (in spite of cap having died due to a heart attack and not loki...) it doesn't fit the premise under which it was used...

King KAM
What the f**k?

then why bring it up? it's like me saying... well well LOKI has defeated cap! (in spite of cap having died due to a heart attack and not loki...) it doesn't fit the premise under which it was used... sure it does, i was simply showing that after a mean thrashing, Wolverine can be Ko'ed by LC

jinzin
sure it does, i was simply showing that after a mean thrashing, Wolverine can be Ko'ed by LC

no it doesn't.. accept it.. you sir.. have been caught in a web of your own lies... remember when you said this...? confused

....the point is, that ive seen Cap KO wolverine with one shot
one shot.. one shot?
you said nothing of the "mean thrashing" that preceeded that...
so obviously that's not what you were demonstrating.. shifty

King KAM
no it doesn't.. accept it.. you sir.. have been caught in a web of your own lies... remember when you said this...? confused

one shot.. one shot?
you said nothing of the "mean thrashing" that preceeded that...
so obviously that's not what you were demonstrating.. shifty sure it was.....youre just doing what you always do....trying to twist things around....sorry jinzin but ummm.... no youre wrong

jinzin
sure it was.....youre just doing what you always do....trying to twist things around....sorry jinzin but ummm.... no youre wrong

I'm not twisting anything, anyone who can read what you wrote can clearly see that... that's what you said, then you said you were saying something else when you clearly weren't.. maybe next time you should think out your premise before you state a feat and a conclusion.. especially when they contradict one another.

Arahan
hmm to be honest...yes you are twisting things.

Dude you re even worse than my ex girlfriend

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan

Dude you re even worse than my ex girlfriend lol, its funny cause its true laughing

jinzin

Dude you re even worse than my ex girlfriend

carfe to explain how?

look this is what the guy said..

and then he said

dude i knew exactly what he had gone through...not only do i own those TPB but i LOVED em.... i was simply using a crappy example, but completley on purpose

whcih proves that he it wasn't JUST captain america KOing him with one shot as was previously implied..

THEN he said it was to demonstrate this:

was simply showing that after a mean thrashing, Wolverine can be Ko'ed by LC

BUT he started off saying logan got KOed by and I quote "one shot". so obviously the premise didn't fit the conclusion.. it's still a horrible example to demonstrate a point, and you still have to prove how I'm twisting things..

Rick/Genis
dude... what you just did.... explained it for him wink

King KAM
dude... what you just did.... explained it for him wink hahahahahahahahaha

jinzin
dude... what you just did.... explained it for him wink

how? by stating things that happened the way in which they happened?

yeah.. reallllly great twisting I'm going there.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvel Boy
sure it does, i was simply showing that after a mean thrashing, Wolverine can be Ko'ed by LC

Cage couldn't knock wolverine out, in one of his earlier comics issue 20 something maybe wolvie takes a full strength punch from grey hulk and gets up like nothing happened. There are many other examples were hes taken hit's by way stronger people then Cage and not been ko'ed

leonidas
has it been proven anywhere that wolvie can cut cage?

Arahan

batdude123
Btw Joe, I already made this thread.

srankmissingnin
im a fanboy to a character that everyone loves.....hell even mark millar is a fanboy of the character i am.

****ing Millar. The guy is a two bit hack who can't write and has a boner for Elektra.

... ****ing Millar.

Sorry about that I just really hate Mark Millar.

$p@wn
Wow, I'v think I'm the only one who hate Millar!..
But I like him for Superman Adventure series...
And I REALLY, REALLY HATE him for Wanted!!!

To the topic: I vote for Wolvie. As he says: "My claws goes practically through anything". He has heightened reflexes AND "this goddamn mutant healing factor can regrow even head, I think" (c) Painkiller Jane. (;-) No match for just superhuman strong guy... No matter that I think Wolvie is TOO POPular... );-) But he was one of my faforite X-men... (:-) It's all so complicated, isn't it?.. (;-)

King KAM
Mark Millar is a f;ucking genius.....you guys are crazy

Grimm22
Mark Millar is a f;ucking genius.....you guys are crazy

Millar to me is a genius when he writes Ultimates and Ultimate FF.

I havent picked up Civil War yet so I cant comment on that yet.

But his run on Ultimate X-men was awful. Heck the only really good writing for Ultimate X-men has come from Bendis and Kirkman.

For the fight I say Luke Cage on one factor.

Unbreakable Skin.

Seriously how is wolverine going to hurt him?!?

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Millar to me is a genius when he writes Ultimates and Ultimate FF.

I havent picked up Civil War yet so I cant comment on that yet.

But his run on Ultimate X-men was awful. Heck the only really good writing for Ultimate X-men has come from Bendis and Kirkman.

For the fight I say Luke Cage on one factor.

Unbreakable Skin.

Seriously how is wolverine going to hurt him?!?
go look up lukes durability it a 5. his skinn is not unbreakbvle it just very durbale.
cage is no more durable then the thing.
cage ahs also been KO many times if his skinn was unbreable that would be impossable feat

Soleran
cage ahs also been KO many times if his skinn was unbreable that would be impossable feat

Your skin doesn't need to get broken to get KO'd, so thats kind of a moot point and doesn't help anyone prove or disprove Cage and his skin vs claws.

badabing
A knockout doesn't occur from a skin break, it occurs because of trauma to the head severe enough for your brain to hit the inside of your skull.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
A knockout doesn't occur from a skin break, it occurs because of trauma to the head severe enough for your brain to hit the inside of your skull.
ture, but luke has ahd his boens broken before and other such thigns so no his skinn is not unbreakable.

badabing
Never said it was. What's up Capt?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Your skin doesn't need to get broken to get KO'd, so thats kind of a moot point and doesn't help anyone prove or disprove Cage and his skin vs claws.
true but all I have to realy say is secret war. luke almost died in secret war and layed in cridical care so no his skinn is not unbreable.

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
Never said it was. What's up Capt?

true u did not

nuthing man u?

steverules
Isn't Luke cage like super strong and able to knock wolvie out?

Soleran
true but all I have to realy say is secret war. luke almost died in secret war and layed in cridical care so no his skinn is not unbreable.

well if secret wars is valid Spiderman punks everyone, EVERYONE due to his agility and all.

capt it up
well if secret wars is valid Spiderman punks everyone, EVERYONE due to his agility and all.
? im talken about nick fury's secret war ur talken about a whole nuther book and no spiderman does not punk every one why the hell would u even say that?

Soleran
? im talken about nick fury's secret war ur talken about a whole nuther book and no spiderman does not punk every one why the hell would u even say that?

Because it's Thursday?

capt it up
Because it's Thursday?
wtf

steverules
Why is spidey even in this thread? He's not in the fight.

badabing
Because it's Thursday? eereek2 What the f**k?

capt it up
Originally posted by steverules
Isn't Luke cage like super strong and able to knock wolvie out?
it would take luke cage a lot of punches to KO wolverine

Soleran
Originally posted by steverules
Why is spidey even in this thread? He's not in the fight.

Stop getting off topic, this is about Thursday's and powerman in critical care. eek!

riceroost
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
****ing Millar. The guy is a two bit hack who can't write and has a boner for Elektra.

... ****ing Millar.

Sorry about that I just really hate Mark Millar. I second this motion.

riceroost
Wolverine would give Cage the Roughouse treatment

"Your level 5 durability dont mean SQUAT!"

riceroost
it would take luke cage a lot of punches to KO wolverine How strong is Spider-Man? Doesn'he press 20 tons, only 5 less than Luke Cage?

Anyway - Spider-Man has hammered the crap out of Wolverine in:

Spider-Man vs Wolverine #1: Wolverine just smiled at him.

Marvel Knights Spidey: Spider-Man hits Wolverine like 30 times and Wolverine just covers up and takes it, not even effected. He felt bad because he had slashed Spider-Man, so he just took the temper tantrum.

How is Cage, who's only slightly stronger than Spidey, going to knock out Wolverine when Spider-Man can't do it after like 25 shots? Luke is only going to hit Wolverine like once or twice in a 10 minute fight.

golem370
What If Luke just grabs Wolverine hands and makes him hit his own self all the while saying quit hiting yourself quit hitting yourself lol

drwerwer
well i think this fight would be decided on the strength of his blows because thy will need to be strong to cut lukes skin which i think wolverine probly has enough strenght to cut look

drwerwer
whoops i mean luke

riceroost
Originally posted by golem370
What If Luke just grabs Wolverine hands and makes him hit his own self all the while saying quit hiting yourself quit hitting yourself lol Or Wolverine could jump on Luke's head and break wind on him!! HYUK!!

Grimm22
ture, but luke has ahd his boens broken before and other such thigns so no his skinn is not unbreakable.

Ugh! Its called Spell Check GOOD GOD!

capt it up
Ugh! Its called Spell Check GOOD GOD!
I know what it is called.

Grimm22
I know what it is called.

Well your obviously not very well acquainted.

capt it up
Well your obviously not very well acquainted.
lol

Stik tu daa stread,:'' WOOPS did I MISSPELL.

capt it up
Originally posted by Moderator
Stik tu daa stread,:'' WOOPS did I MISSPELL.
not funny

not funny yez it tisss

capt it up
Originally posted by Moderator
yez it tisss
nope ur pethetic

jinzin

jinzin
as for the fight... back when sabretooth was a human with sharp claws the guy put scratches in luke's skin... surely wolverine's admantium blades are going to do more damage than that..

also again.. ricerroos is correct.. the "roughouse treatment" will probably be distributed either way here... lol...

not only has wolverine KOed roughouse through brute force, but abomination as well...

Arahan
red herring? like the one in Monkey Island?

jinzin
god you're annoying.. laughing out loud

Jonathan Mark
Wow I jump in from the SW vs forum to find this...

Arahan
god you're annoying.. laughing out loud

Thats my job bub wink

I know that adamantium>>>>diamond hard skin.
But has Logan enough strength to make some serious
damage on Luke? I dont really know.

And well I dont think that Luke can take down Logan.
Even if Logan mostly fights like an retard he is still
superior to Luke, and Logan is faster and more agile.
Combined with healing ability it is nearly impossible
to knock out Logan.

For me this looks like a stalemate.

$p@wn
Maybe it be slightly out off topic, but watsh Luke in New Avengers early nombers ('specially in jailbreak fighting scenes)... He looks like not so pretty cool hard guy... (;-)

Arahan
bump

Arahan
bump

King KAM
arahand u respect ya man....but im pretty sure wolverine can cute cage....

Arahan
Wolverine can beat Cage in cuteness? okay.... :wink

Okay Wolverine can slice and dice many things but
he still needs some strength to do it. But okay on the
second thought he really could make some mean damage on Cage.

I hope they will fight in Civil War so I can see if it really
would go that way.

godking
Luke cant KO Wolverine ? the same Wolverine who was KO'd by Mr X a normal man ?.

Soleran
Well what most Wolverine fans like to remind you is that he goes up against BIG guns, shotguns don't knock him out either lol.............

Arahan
Wolverine is inconsistant.
But he also showed to withstand Class 100 attacks.
The writers love Logan so they give him from time to time
some godlike stamina.

$p@wn
Ha! 'Gainst 100-tons hitters like Hulk or Thor - sure it is FANtastic. But 'gainst normal humans an' not-so-high hitters like LUKE - sure he is. He's got his "goddamn mutant healing factor that makes pretty damn undestructable" (c) Painkiller Jane. (;-) If it just for knockout - he can shake it off in SECONDS. The blow must be REAL hard to take Wolvie down for even minute - the blow that do SERIOUS internal damage. LUKE IS NOT SUCH HEAVY HITTER.

And.

Damn you, people! Stop wrightin' s#it 'bout "he needs some srenghth to cut through" an' so on! Don't be stupid! Wolvie EASILY cuts through TITANIUM alloys! I think it MUCH harder that Luke's skin!

(he-he, sure it is stupid that he can easily cuts through such things, but facts are facts, don't kick me, kick stupidous Marvel editors for this... (;-))

capt it up
Wolverine is inconsistant.
But he also showed to withstand Class 100 attacks.
some godlike stamina.
wolverine has always shown to be able to fight for days straight

DarkCrawler
Ugh. All Cage has is steel skin. Wolverine is faster then he is, and he could easily go for the eyes or something.

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ugh. All Cage has is steel skin. Wolverine is faster then he is, and he could easily go for the eyes or something.
could not agree more

riceroost
some godlike stamina. A lot of writers today dont like Wolverine.

And he has always had god-like stamina. What's yer point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.