'warning, Reading E-mail, Can Cause Birth Problems!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
Because thats what this ex freind of mine whos says "Ive been harrasing her with e-mails" says, she told this crap to another freind of mine.......

"Do you know, by any chance, that I'm four-months pregnant, and if ANYTHING wrong goes with my child, he will be held criminally responsible for it because I have all the written proof to show that he has been stressing me out and harassing me, even though I kept telling him to leave me alone?"

All I said to her and my beer drinking buddy who ive known for over 15 years thats supposivly the father to be... I just told her "why havent you guys talked to me? Thats what real freinds do!" And she gave me a hostile reply back, and all I said was "I hope you and that BUM get aids and die *****!" "Have a nice life!"

How can that stress you out? Jeese. he story is very long behind this. But after taking them on 2 140 mile round trips in the past, and ot once helping me out with the high cost of gas, I feel they owe me man.

Do I have the right to expess how I feel about it?

Mišt
I got confused cause they didnt flow coherentlyno expression

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

PINBALL
Well it obviously did stress her out, next time don't be friends with a stressed out pregnant lady...there always crazy....

Valharu
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg laughing

Ronny
Originally posted by Crusher
Because thats what this ex freind of mine whos says "Ive been harrasing her with e-mails" says, she told this crap to another freind of mine.......

"Do you know, by any chance, that I'm four-months pregnant, and if ANYTHING wrong goes with my child, he will be held criminally responsible for it because I have all the written proof to show that he has been stressing me out and harassing me, even though I kept telling him to leave me alone?"

All I said to her and my beer drinking buddy who ive known for over 15 years thats supposivly the father to be... I just told her "why havent you guys talked to me? Thats what real freinds do!" And she gave me a hostile reply back, and all I said was "I hope you and that BUM get aids and die *****!" "Have a nice life!"

How can that stress you out? Jeese. he story is very long behind this. But after taking them on 2 140 mile round trips in the past, and ot once helping me out with the high cost of gas, I feel they owe me man.

Do I have the right to expess how I feel about it? Since when did pregnant chicks need a reason to get stressed out? If every baby came out deformed because their mother god stressed out We would have some pretty ****in ugly babies in this world.

Council#13

H. S. 6

Crusher
The girl / woman is a nutcase is all. She is married, and is screwing my good freind that is having HIS child which her husband excepts. I just dont understand!! I think she just married HIM to get her Canadian citizenship or somthing.

redcaped
sad Why do you read my emails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.