Steven Segal VS. Chuch Norris!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman2505
Battle of the century Steven Segal VS. Chuch Norris.

p.s chuck norris did have comics okey and steven had 1 or2

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

King KAM
whoah....this is a toughy....

nut im gonna have to go with chuck......the man one shotted jesus

badabing
http://www.shippony.com/coolestkid/clipart/spongebob-image-02.gif
Sponge Bob wins.

Rick/Genis
someone needs to hurry up and ban you, dude... this chuck norris thing is REALLY getting on my nerves now..

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
someone needs to hurry up and ban you, dude... this chuck norris thing is REALLY getting on my nerves now.. okay...okay.....*goes and gets his shield* close your eyes rick it could get messy......

Rick/Genis
Are you saying the recent rash of Chuck Norris on this Forum ISN'T annoying you at all? Because it's NEVER been this bad!

badabing
Originally posted by batman2505
Battle of the century Steven Segal VS. Chuch Norris.

p.s chuck norris did have comics okey and steven had 1 or2

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Isn't it past your bedtime? FYI, both Norris and Segal are known for acting, not for their comics. This belongs in a different forum junior.

Marvel Boy
This chuck norris shit is really starting to get on my nerves, i here it all the time at school and now i'm hearing it in the comic book forum.

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Are you saying the recent rash of Chuck Norris on this Forum ISN'T annoying you at all? Because it's NEVER been this bad! it is.....

*walks up to batman2505 and slaps him in the face, watches him start to cry and beg for forgivness*.....NOW STOP IT!

for justice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.