New Episode Oracle, Who is watching?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah

MysteryRidah
Ok where is everyone at?

Darth Macabre
It hasn't aired over here yet, still another hour.

badabing
I watched. It was good. Lex really pi$$ed me off.

Kal875
I get it at 10:00 eastern time. It was an ok kind of episode. Can't wait to see what they do for a finally!

Zod is coming indeed!

MysteryRidah
Alright folks after watching this episode, i say tom is better at superman then brandon, just my views ok. Brandon is great tho, but tom seems more like superman then anything.

Ok, back to the thread.

This episode was perfect, i like the scenes between lois and clark and i love the fine parts, haha.

I cant wait for next week's episode.

AstroFan
OK, so is Lex Zod, or carrying him like Lionel does Jor-el? Cuz if so that was is pretty ****ing gay.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by AstroFan
OK, so is Lex Zod, or carrying him like Lionel does Jor-el? Cuz if so that was is pretty ****ing gay.

Where did you get that from? But since next weeks Episode is "Vessel" I would assume it has something of the like to do with it.

It was a good episode....I liked it...It was kind of obvious (in my opinion) that it was Fine and not Jonathan.

AstroFan
Well, all the talk of Zod and he wasnt shown, but now Lex has powers and they show him coming busting through that bubble thing.

MysteryRidah
If zod is using lex body , like jor'el is using lionel's body, then i would thats ok, but not great.

I think they cast a new person into the show to play general zod.

Let me be fine, general zod and the 2 disciples vs clark kent. If they wanna make clark battle lex that is fine, just bring in zod too.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by MysteryRidah

I think they cast a new person into the show to play general zod.

^ ^ ^
Word is that THIS is the case.

Was a good episode. I just hope next weeks is better.

InfiniteDY
Originally posted by AstroFan

That is an interesting observation... I'm not sure what connection Lex may or may not have with Zod. But I am sure that Zod will be his own person.

I am curious about the fact that Lex was injected with a black substance. Sort of reminds me of how Fine wanted Clark to stab that black crystal into the fortress.

I am more curious about Lionel's fate as a whole... with his seemingly genuine turn towards good and the title of the finale essentially being named after him. If Zod is unleashed, it would most likely be because Lionel (Jor-el) failed in helping Clark to stop him.

FistOfThe North
Damn! I missed last night's episode. S***. That's the absolute first time ever in my whole entire life that I missed a "Smallville" episode. Had to pick my twin bro up at the airport @ 7:50pm.

lol I kept looking at my watch too like "goodness, Smallville's on.." wondering what was going on, especially with Lionel. I was pissed.

I figured i'd just catch it next week before the season finale when that guys goes: "Previously on Smallville" then they show last weeks scenes.

They might rerun the show sometime during the weekend maybe, like really late at night sometime or something. I'll find out.

Kal875
The whole Lois and Clark seen was awsome! It's finally showing the real couple of the show!

Marth18
Who cares about Zod........superman owns him ITS ALL ABOUT SUPERMAN VS SPIDERMAN

AstroFan
What? blink

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^
Word is that THIS is the case.

Was a good episode. I just hope next weeks is better.

Any idea on who they cast? I know in Ask Ausiello he said that Zod won't be someone where expecting but...

nuwine200419
exactly....that means people originally werent expecting LEx to be him...but since last night everyone thinks hes gonna be Zod......last nights episode was kinda gay...and i hope they dont kill the season finale.....i mean Lex bein Zod....wtf is up with that...

NoFate007
I liked it. I think the episodes are better when they don't have "ok we've just introduced a new character and WHOOPS he/she has a power! Oh my oh my this seems to be going around!"

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by nuwine200419
exactly....that means people originally werent expecting LEx to be him...but since last night everyone thinks hes gonna be Zod......last nights episode was kinda gay...and i hope they dont kill the season finale.....i mean Lex bein Zod....wtf is up with that...

If zod is using lex, like jorel is using lionel, well i think they will drag of all of this into season 6 and lets hope after i guess clark saves lex, maybe zod can be free and be his own person, thus new actor.

I hope it goes that way.

AstroFan
Originally posted by NoFate007
I liked it. I think the episodes are better when they don't have "ok we've just introduced a new character and WHOOPS he/she has a power! Oh my oh my this seems to be going around!"

Yeah, now they give powers to people they already introduced. stick out tongue

Im all for Lex having powers, but not if its that Zod bullshit. erm

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
If zod is using lex, like jorel is using lionel, well i think they will drag of all of this into season 6 and lets hope after i guess clark saves lex, maybe zod can be free and be his own person, thus new actor.

I hope it goes that way.

I hope they keep Zod for next year...It would be stupid to have Zod escape the Phantom zone, and then just have him be killed by Clark....It would be a big waste of a character.

nuwine200419
well they shouldnt kill him......they should make a big fight scene and....have him escape or somethin....and then he can be the main villan for season 6...

InfiniteDY
No... Lex should be the main villain... have Zod get released for a while and then imprisoned again in the phantom zone... then it doesn't completely destroy all continuity with movies.

nuwine200419
i would agree with that...but Lex doesnt ever do anything bad enough to cause "real trouble"

MysteryRidah
Well only a few more days until the season finale, cant wait to see how it goes.

Also here is some more information that i come across:

""Oracle," Thursday's episode of The WB's Smallville, set up next Thursday's fifth-eason finale, "Vessel." Executive producer Al Gough told The Continuum that, in tradition of the show, "Vessel" will be a cliffhanger. "If we have a cliffhanger and don't get picked up, it will be terribly frustrating," Gough said, laughing. "But we're going in with that assumption (of Season 6). That's our plan."

InfiniteDY
Originally posted by nuwine200419
i would agree with that...but Lex doesnt ever do anything bad enough to cause "real trouble"

In case you haven't noticed, he is working with Brainiac and is about to take a turn for the worse. evil face

crazylozer
Originally posted by crazylozer
I think that his little spaz attack at the end was some kind of side-effect from the crystal thing...and he was scribbling Kryptonian symbols?

I win.

Pretty good episode...Lana is a stupid little spaz with privacy issues. She doesn't respect other peoples' but is overprotective of her own.

Anyone else think that Lex looked like he was becoming a Brainiac-like thing?

beavis46
finale is good but there's more of lana being a whiny baby,really preffering lois now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.