Why do Diners always have the ugliest waitresses???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiamondBullets
Anyone know?

I just came back from Denny's about 20 minutes ago, and HOLY SHIT!, them waitresses are some ugly b!tches! I woulda rather fukked the dude mopping the kitchen floor then my waitress! She was a 300 pound woman with sideburns and stubble on her chin! sick

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Anyone know?

I just came back from Denny's about 20 minutes ago, and HOLY SHIT!, them waitresses are some ugly b!tches! I woulda rather fukked the dude mopping the kitchen floor then my waitress! She was a 300 pound woman with sideburns stubble on her chin! sick

Technically stubble on the chin would not be sideburns. no expression

And not all of them are ugly, as you would like to say. I've seen some very cute young waitresses.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Technically stubble on the chin would not be sideburns. no expression

I meant to say "AND" between the two. (I fixed it)

Sports Bars and Steakhouses typically have hot chicks!

LanceWindu
I meant to say "AND" between the two. (I fixed it)

Sports Bars and Steakhouses typically have hot chicks!

Denny's has them too, but not usually on the late night shift.

Mišt
You live in the wrong placecool

ladygrim
laughing out loud awww

Slay
Anyone know?

I just came back from Denny's about 20 minutes ago, and HOLY SHIT!, them waitresses are some ugly b!tches! I woulda rather fukked the dude mopping the kitchen floor then my waitress! She was a 300 pound woman with sideburns and stubble on her chin! sick
I saw this fat chick,with sideburns a moustache and stubble on the chin yesterday in a fun park.She was making out with her fat boyfriend.While I was sitting behind them.EATING. no expression

Morning_Glory
Anyone know?

they are always scary... I tried to get a job at IHOP a few yrs ago - and I mean how hard can it be-- they were hiring big time and they said no to me-- i guess I wasnt disgusting enough -- i should have went to the interview in a moo moo or something

Thorinn
Originally posted by Slay
I saw this fat chick,with sideburns a moustache and stubble on the chin yesterday in a fun park.She was making out with her fat boyfriend.While I was sitting behind them.EATING. no expression did you enjoy the show..no expression

Bun Bun

WrathfulDwarf
Anyone know?

I agree with you. Denny's always has some grandma serving the coffee. Go to Hooters....good food and ALWAYS good looking waitresses.

Koala MeatPie
Anyone know?

Thats Becasue you Don't live in Montreal. All College Girls looking for a pay. A lot of Educated "Working Girls" Just looking to pay rent and Studies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.