I Quit My Job...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
I just didnt show up today... I desperatly want a new job... this job is stressing me out sooo bad (my stomach and chest hurts badly...thats how bad it stresses me out)...

I have money saved up so I think I will be ok...

My boss just called to see why I didnt show up and I didnt answer the phone confused

should i call her back? meh

Koala MeatPie
WTF, You have to tell 2 weeks in advance, You just can't decided to Quit Like that, I mean, sure you can, but you have to give them time, like AT LEAST a week before you leave you ahve to tell them.

Default is 2 weeks.

Thats just irresponcible.

Thorinn
Stick it to the man. cool

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I just didnt show up today... I desperatly want a new job... this job is stressing me out sooo bad (my stomach and chest hurts badly...thats how bad it stresses me out)...

My boss just called to see why I didnt show up and I didnt answer the phone confused

if your job blows that bad i think you should quite but thats my opinion

(Prison Break is F**kin AWSOME)

_Sanctuary_

You told them you've quit, right? confused

Morning_Glory
i know a 2 week notice would be appropriate (but this wasnt an important job - like a vital resource on my resume) this job was really stressing me out.. I dont feel bad for not just showing up

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
You told them you've quit, right? confused

yea

Morgoths_Wrath
you should definitely get a new job before you quit your old one!!

cause then employers are gonna want to know where you worked last...and when they call them up they'll be like "yeah, she just stopped showing up."

and you probably won't have much luck finding a job

Morning_Glory
nah I'll be fine... most of the time new employeers dont call up the old employeers... plus I have a great resume with a Bachelor in Science and starting on my Masters... so Im fine

WrathfulDwarf
MG go back to work. Take a vacation and if things don't get better then turn in your 2 weeks notice.

Morning_Glory
you dont understand.. you cant take vacations at this job... if you are late one time then that is it... its such a crappy job... I can get a better one then this

WrathfulDwarf
Then be late and let them fire you. It's better if you get fired rather than just quit. Give your 2 weeks notice and let them know you're be looking for another job. Go back to work.

Morning_Glory
you cant just go into work like half way through the day it doenst work that way at this job...its weird...they have weird rules

taft
What was your job?

Morning_Glory
Im going back...just talk to my boss happy

ROYALGUARD
whats type of job is it?

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WTF, You have to tell 2 weeks in advance, You just can't decided to Quit Like that, I mean, sure you can, but you have to give them time, like AT LEAST a week before you leave you ahve to tell them.

Default is 2 weeks.

Thats just irresponcible. Life is irresponsible,this is KMC. stick out tongue

So what if you don't like your job?Your getting paid right?Ive had bad jobs before,but I decided to just go with it.Here's some advice:Only leave when you already have a new job waiting for you.That way you don't have to worry. wink

Morning_Glory
no expression sshhh

Morning_Glory
i want to do the Office Space thing-- and just sit at home and do nothing..

Revernd Maynard

should i call her back? meh *if this thread were called "Alex quit his job" than i might care....untill then.....Doesn't care*

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*if this thread were called "Alex quit his job" than i might care....untill then.....Doesn't care* Well i'm gonna go play some GRAW, i'll be waiting

Inspectah Deck

What occupation do you have?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*if this thread were called "Alex quit his job" than i might care....untill then.....Doesn't care*

who is Alex

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Then be late and let them fire you. It's better if you get fired rather than just quit. Give your 2 weeks notice and let them know you're be looking for another job. Go back to work.

yeah MG.Have you been there for 6 months yet? if so,just go into work late sometime and get fired,that way you can at least collect unemployment for while till you find a new job.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What occupation do you have?

yeah you havent answered that question we have posed?

Thanos_6383
What WAS your job?

Revernd Maynard
who is Alex *points to self*

*self esteem shot*

glare

Morning_Glory
no expression

K.Diddy

I hate my job but I'm not silly enough to quit,that's weak AND stupid.

Revernd Maynard
no expression i wub you baby

Morning_Glory
no expression what

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.