Cin Drallig versus Anoon Bondara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAK FOX
Both were saber instructors in their time. Who wins? Setting is in the temple training room.

BLAK FOX
bump

darthsith19
Good question. Dooku says Cin Drallig could beat Grievous, and this is Grievous before he gets injured by Mace. However, this may be due to the fact that Cin uses Soresu (or so we assume), which Grievous is weak against. Some DN book or something (Glentract can tell you what) said Anakin pwnd Cin in a few seconds, so maybe Anoon could win, but I'm going with Cin.

PurpleSaber
Blak Fox, do you just post that pic at the bottom of your posts? Because it isn't in your first post, which it would be if it were your sig. You know you can make it your sig by uploading it in your profile.

BLAK FOX
Well Anoon was rumoured to be one of the best swordmasters of the order, though I would imagine him to be worse then Mace, Dooku and Yoda, and would put him on par with Qui-Gon. And Cin did get completely owned by Anakin so I would go with Bondara too.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Blak Fox, do you just post that pic at the bottom of your posts? Because it isn't in your first post, which it would be if it were your sig. You know you can make it your sig by uploading it in your profile.

No it was actually my sig. I don't know why it wasn't on my first post.

DePWNZOR
Anoon lost to Maul pretty badly, so I doubt he could beat Grievous. I find it hard to believe Cin could take the General, maybe Dooku just underestimates Grievous's strength? After all, Grievous would last more than 2 seconds against Anakin, especially WITH 2 Padawans helping him.

kamikz
You seem to forget that there were about a thousand Clone troopers together with Anakin. Not all in the same place, but there were clone troopers with him....

BLAK FOX
Anoon fared about as well as Qui-Gon did against Maul.

DePWNZOR
No, he didn't. He lost A LOT faster. Add in the fact that he's retarded, and he blew himself up and Cin PWNS him.

BLAK FOX
He really did. Maul even thought to himself while fighting him how great a fighter he actually was.

DePWNZOR
The actual time Qui-Gon lasted against Maul is much longer than how long Anoon did.

BLAK FOX
That is your opinion. IMO Bondara lasted around as long as Jinn did.

darthsith19
1. Qui-Gon lasted longer than Bondara did aginst Maul. However, when Maul fought Qui-Gon one on one he was already tired from fighting Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan 2 on 1. And in Bondara's case, he was samrt enough that knew he couldn't win so he committed suicide by creating an explosion that would take Maul with him to the afterlife. Maul was very lucky to have escaped the explosion.

2. About Cin defeating Grievous, I don't know, but Dooku says it so unless Dooku was just trying to make Grievous work harder (he was repremending him at the time) then Cin can take Grievous. Maybe it's because Cin knows Soresu (probably, cause he knows all froms but Vaapad since hte's the instructor) which is good against Grievous.

DePWNZOR
Grievous would wtf pwn Cin from what we've seen of him.

darthsith19
Which is nothing, so there goes your theory.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
No, he didn't. He lost A LOT faster. Add in the fact that he's retarded, and he blew himself up and Cin PWNS him.

Agreed Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.