The Punisher with Spawns power VS. The Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Punisher with Spawns power

VS.

The Fantastic 4

Who Wins......

grey fox
F4 , frank would rely way too much on his gun's . Even with Spawns powers....

Milkie
Why the hell give Frank the power of a Hellspawn? Frank is going to use his guns just like he did in that "what if" when he had venoms symbiot. Frank does not desever the powers of an Hellspawn. I want to spite in his face because i want to. You should have just did 1st Age Spawn vs The Fantastic 4...

Eternalfury
I did the thread that I wanted to do. The question is who will win not is Frank worthy of spawns power.......

Tassadar
Grey Fox you hate the Punisher, so your kinda subjective on this
Depends, if he just became a hellspawn and didnt know the powers, I say F4 take it 9/10
If he has some time to become accustomed to them, then he wins 10/10 because the Thing is the only one who might be able to hurt him, Hellspawns arent hurt by fire, Sues forcefields wouldnt do any damage, and whats Reed without prep gonna do?

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Grey Fox you hate the Punisher, so your kinda subjective on this
Depends, if he just became a hellspawn and didnt know the powers, I say F4 take it 9/10
If he has some time to become accustomed to them, then he wins 10/10 because the Thing is the only one who might be able to hurt him, Hellspawns arent hurt by fire, Sues forcefields wouldnt do any damage, and whats Reed without prep gonna do?

Excuse me ?

Where i have i stated i hate punisher.

Eternalfury
you did not say that you hate the Punisher but by the way you're talking about him.........Frank does not desever the powers of an Hellspawn. I want to spite in his face because i want to.

it is easy to see why someone would come to the conclusion that you do.

Milkie
LMAO!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Eternalfury
you did not say that you hate the Punisher but by the way you're talking about him.........Frank does not desever the powers of an Hellspawn. I want to spite in his face because i want to.

it is easy to see why someone would come to the conclusion that you do.

I didn't say he didn't deserve them , i'm saying the guy's too attached to his damn gun's.

Eternalfury
You're saying both.....but whatever

back to topic.....who will win and why

grey fox
Originally posted by Eternalfury
You're saying both.....but whatever

back to topic.....who will win and why

No i'm not . Get some damn glasses , it's milkie saying he doesn't deserve the power's . I'm saying he wont use them is all.

Eternalfury
Sorry those replies were meant for milkie

Milkie
Dude I never said I hated him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.