Storms A Coming!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
w00t

There's a storm where I am.

Lightning, thunder, floods. You name it.

Apart from tornados and stuff.

w00t

Punkyhermy
wooo!
Storms are cool!

Mr. Bacon
yes havent had one here yet

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bloigen
w00t

w00t wootness storm's a brewin

Koala MeatPie
I thought this Was About Storm no expression

lord xyz
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I thought this Was About Storm no expression mee 2 at first

*Indiegirl*
fear

JacopeX
Storms suck

Valharu
Perth can get some excellent summer storms. Nothing like them. 35 degrees and pissing lightning and thunder right over your head, with steam rising everywhere. rock

Storm
I have a deep appreciation and awe for nature. The gentle caress of a warm summer breeze upon your skin, or the warmth of the summer sun on your face. The fall of colorful autumn leaves, and the softness of winter snow. Lightning, thunder, wind and rain, ... it' s a fascinating sight.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Storm
I have a deep appreciation and awe for nature. The gentle caress of a warm summer breeze upon your skin, or the warmth of the summer sun on your face. The fall of colorful autumn leaves, and the softness of winter snow. Lightning, thunder, wind and rain, ... it' s a fascinating sight.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

............wisdom...

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Very, VERY nice words..took them right out of my mouth yes

JacopeX
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
............wisdom... But cleverness is not wisdom

Valharu
Originally posted by JacopeX
But cleverness is not wisdom Very cool man. cool

Bloigen
I saw lightning! eek!

A tree got knocked down. eek!

My kitchen nearly got flooded. eek!

My broadband disconnected. eek!

But there was no blackout. cry

Pity, since I bought a new torch. It doesn't need batteries. It's solar powered. shifty

So, In conclusion, youpi.

Lightningrod
been awhile since there was a storm here it has been so warm here

amity75
Originally posted by Bloigen
w00t

w00t It reached sunny Wishaw an hour ago. I've never seen lightning like that in my life.

Bloigen
Originally posted by amity75
It reached sunny Wishaw an hour ago. I've never seen lightning like that in my life.

Yeah.

Dawson
I love storms. I love the electricity and the energy just flooding the air, the scent of rain just before dangerously grey clouds drop bottom, the crack of superheated air. Simply gorgeous natural occurances. I live for storms.

Valharu
Originally posted by Dawson
I love storms. I love the electricity and the energy just flooding the air, the scent of rain just before dangerously grey clouds drop bottom, the crack of superheated air. Simply gorgeous natural occurances. I live for storms. punk

Bun Bun
I just love storms!!! happy They put me in my happy place and all my pain washs away happy

BlackSunshine
I used to hate storms. Now I love it because it hardly ever rains here now. Kinda weird. I love the sound of thunder and stuff.

Jonathan Mark
We had a thunderstorm just a few days ago...

Dawson
We've been getting a lot lately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.