NJO Luke Versus Revan and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
Titans battle

Lightsnake
Luke could win, but the duo against him could be a little much

Janus Marius
Whatever happens, Revan gets manhandled and left for dead.

Lightsnake
Revan: Alright, Kun, you go from the right, I got from the left and...Kun? Buddy?
Luke: *Attacks*
Kun: *Grabs Revan as a shield*
Revan: AAAGH-*gurgle*
Kun: Ok, we doing this now?

Janus Marius
Kun should forcepush Revan into Luke and then launch his attack.

Lightsnake
I suddenly see a match of ping pong with Revan as the ball

Great Vengeance
Revan blows, LMAO!

darthsith19
Lol, yeah, Exar could take this alone. Revan wouldn't be needed.

tdtd
Yea as much as I like NJO Luke, I was amazed with the Exar Kun comics. While I didn't get much out of his saber abilities, his ancient sith knowledge and Sadow's amulet would overwhelm Luke. Revan is an overkill

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd
Yea as much as I like NJO Luke, I was amazed with the Exar Kun comics. While I didn't get much out of his saber abilities, his ancient sith knowledge and Sadow's amulet would overwhelm Luke. Revan is an overkill

It's about time.

Kun takes it alone.

Razielim
It's a pity he died so soon. If he kept on studying all the knowledge he had (More than he could ever use!) he might have become more powerful than anything else we've seen.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I suddenly see a match of ping pong with Revan as the ball
LMAO

tdtd
If if if, lol. And IKC I never said Kun wasn't above NJO Luke, I did say that you give him too much credit. Also if either Illustrious or Janus can clear this up for me, the spirit that showed up when Ulic and Kun were fighting didn't look anything like Ragnos, so it either wasn't Ragnos, or it was Ragnos with shitty art work.

Motoko Sama
How about you have good ol' Motoko clear it up for you...yes, it was Ragnos. Definitely.

tdtd
So you're telling me the art work sucked that bad? I didn't really understand because any ancient DLOTS could have shown up technically, could he not?

Motoko Sama
So you're telling me the art work sucked that bad? I didn't really understand because any ancient DLOTS could have shown up technically, could he not?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you. Several sources confirm it.

tdtd
I don't doubt it at all but I was surprised that it was so ambiguous in the comics.

Janus Marius

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3246/oldrepublic41261lz.jpg

Granted, the artwork in DLOTS was horrible, but it's supposed to be Ragnos.

tdtd
Yea I'm looking at my comic, and it totally ruins the concept of Ragnos for me, it makes him look like my uncle.

Janus Marius
Yea I'm looking at my comic, and it totally ruins the concept of Ragnos for me, it makes him look like my uncle.

That pic is for the benefit of others. Last time you said you were looking at the comics, you were lying out of your ass, so I figured I'd demonstrate the pic this time for all to see.

And considering that Ulic looks like a damn Ken doll and Kun looks like Roger Moore with a ponytail, I hardly think it's reasonable to expect Ragnos to look like anything but your uncle.

tdtd
When I said I was looking at the comics last time, I was looking at scans, right now im sitting here looking at my comics that ive been reading the past week.. And yes, I told you Kun reminded me of James Bond with a pony tail, but now that I think about it Ulic does look like Ken.

IKC
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Granted, the artwork in DLOTS was horrible, but it's supposed to be Ragnos.

The artwork is not that bad throughout the series. It was only like that for the last installment (#6) because, as explained in the introduction to the compilation, they "lost" their penciler and had to finish up with a substitute.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by IKC
The artwork is not that bad throughout the series. It was only like that for the last installment (#6) because, as explained in the introduction to the compilation, they "lost" their penciler and had to finish up with a substitute.
I had always wondered why they looked so different.

IKC
Well. Now you know.

Razielim
Ragnos looks like the Joker.

tdtd
I was kinda hoping with the artwork that it was another ancient sith that we know nothing about, like Pall or Hord, but Ragnos seems like the logical choice.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by IKC

This is true.

Council#13
House!!! woot

zephiel7
A powerful Jedi and a powerful Sith lord versus another powerful Jedi.

Revan and Kun own.

tdtd
DLOTS*

Lightsnake
In fairness, DLOTS 6 was written before we had a concrete idea of Ragnos...however there's no excuse for the Freedon Nadd Uprising.

Janus Marius
I was thinking, there's no excuse for Jedi versus Sith. I can draw better than that asleep.

Lightsnake
There's no excuse for Tomcat, period.

IKC
Agreed. I dreamt up better storylines on the toilet.

BLAK FOX
How can people not like jedi versus sith? I can see how some people didn't like the storyline, but the artwork was incredible and way better then the TOTJ comics.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
How can people not like jedi versus sith? I can see how some people didn't like the storyline, but the artwork was incredible and way better then the TOTJ comics.
eer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.