Ultimate Thor vs Ultimate Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
no prep. over the ocean. namor does not know about Thor's belt weakness.

golem370
I would say Ultimate Thor.

Fanboy
Ultimate Namor.

Soujaboy
Two of the strongest Ultimate characters, but from what i've seen I have to say Ultimate Namor.

GodofThunder
LOL guess who i pick

Superboy Prime
I'd go with Ultimate Namor.

GodofThunder
Wow everyone that sais Namor may i ask why

Dayscribe
Wasn't Ult. Namor only in one comic? He seemed pretty powerful, but Ultimate Thor seems to be a bit more powerful.

Lucid Lui
I'm still not sure about this one. But i hope we see it.

Having the fight over the ocean means Namor has alot of water to bring into the mix, could give him the edge.

GodofThunder
and wat is the biggest conductor of electricity...........yes water and salt water at that

Superboy Prime
IMO Ult. Namor was just relentless. He did not stop. Only god(writters) know what he could have done had Sue not stopped him by accepting to give him that passionate kiss.

GodofThunder
so u cant base on wat ifs go by wat he did he could have had the power to single handedly beat all of the celestial but we dont kno so lets not base our opinions off that

S.S
Originally posted by GodofThunder
so u cant base on wat ifs go by wat he did he could have had the power to single handedly beat all of the celestial but we dont kno so lets not base our opinions off that
Huh? ain't this ultimate Thor?
Ultimate Namor seems stronger then 616 Namor he's pretty uber I'll give it to him.

Validus
Depends if Ultimate Namor has the same tolerance for lightning as his 616 self.

GodofThunder
but see this can't be desided we have seen Ultimate namor in one solid fight ok nice but wat can he really do????Who knows so this isnt good we can just make up stuff o he has resistance to lightining like 616 he could be critically weak to ligtining we just dont know so dont make uncalculated guesses

Soujaboy
Shit he threatened to drown all of New York with ease as it seemed. He took a Nova Blast from Ht without much damage, and he knocked Thing a block away with a punch. Now I love Ultimate Thor, but Ultimate Namor is bad.

S.S
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Shit he threatened to drown all of New York with ease as it seemed. He took a Nova Blast from Ht without much damage, and he knocked Thing a block away with a punch. Now I love Ultimate Thor, but Ultimate Namor is bad.
yes didn't reed call him the strongest humanoid on the planet?

I know reed is familiar with Thor so he didn't forget about him.

Soujaboy
But they also think Thor is a fake, but yea as it seems Ultimate Namor is the strongest.

In the last two issues of the Ultimates I think Thor will be outed as a god, and he's gonna kick some ass.

Validus
I'm not doubting Namor is technically more powerful but it still all comes down to Thor's lightning.

GodofThunder
ok well he can drown New York but Thor can blow up the planet your point

S.S
ok well he can drown New York but Thor can blow up the planet your point
Maybe 616 Thor not Ultimate........... wink

snoopdogg
Ult. Namor bleeds we know that much. A hologram of Thor punched him and made him bleed. The real Thor I would assume hits harder than a hologram.

So I go with Thor.

GodofThunder
..............he can create solar flares..that are as hot as the sun.. that counts as owning the planet

Soujaboy
When has Ultimate Thor shown the ability to drown the planet?

GodofThunder
wow read i never sed anything about drowning the planet.........

Soujaboy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ult. Namor bleeds we know that much. A hologram of Thor punched him and made him bleed. The real Thor I would assume hits harder than a hologram.

So I go with Thor.

Thor has also bleed, you know when he got jumped by shield and the rest of the Ultimates.

GodofThunder
wow yeah when he got jumped by the ultimates not punched by a hologram

snoopdogg
Thor has also bleed, you know when he got jumped by shield and the rest of the Ultimates. Thor almost defeated the Ultimates. The point I was making was a hologram of Thor making Namor bleed.

The real Thor would do more damage imo.

Soujaboy
wow read i never sed anything about drowning the planet.........

Thats correct it didn't say anything about drowning the planet, but it did say that he was going to drown New York which I clearly stated above.

GodofThunder
Thats correct it didn't say anything about drowning the planet, but it did say that he was going to drown New York which I clearly stated above.

Wow i sed that Namor can drown New York so wat Thor can BLOW it up

Soujaboy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thor almost defeated the Ultimates. The point I was making was a hologram of Thor making Namor bleed.

The real Thor would do more damage imo.

I knew what you were saying, but I guess I was trying to say that Ultimate Namor was getting jumped by more than Ultimate Thor. It was my bad for not stating it at first.

Soujaboy
Wow i sed that Namor can drown New York so wat Thor can BLOW it up

Where was this stated? I thought we were basing this argument off comic feats?

GodofThunder
its kool but it was a hologram Namor is kool but umm this isnt one he would win

Soujaboy
Namor was fighting like 10 people at once, and was still winning. If it wasn't for that kiss, there would be no more New York.

Thor bleeds just like Namor, so whats the point?

GodofThunder
true but the hammer seals the deal and Thor's not afraid to go for a little swim Lightining >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Water

Soujaboy
Just like it sealed the deal with Hulk? well we all know from the comic that namor is stronger than Hulk.

snoopdogg
Thors hammer broke Hulks ribs. Hulk has a healing factor. We don't know if Namor has one. He most likely does not.

GodofThunder
Ok but Hulk is not an Atlantean that happens to control water.....

Soujaboy
Thats my point, the only way for Thor to win is from lightning and Namor may be immune to that.

snoopdogg
I think if Thor pounds him with the hammer enough Namor will feel it and then bow down to the master.

GodofThunder
I think Namor would take a beat down from that hammer aswell but his best bet would deff be the lightining but we will never know his weaknesses and strengths

Soujaboy
We know that he could drown Thor

GodofThunder
yeah true but thats alot of water in order for him not to beable to fly out of that water with that hammer

Lucid Lui
Has Ult. Thor exhibited control over wind yet?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Has Ult. Thor exhibited control over wind yet? He can make lighting storms and such like he did in Ult. War. So I think it's safe to assume he can do so.

Nova Angel
Thor Can Also control the water. Have you seen the Ult. Avengers Movie
the water parted like when Moses did the red sea

Lucid Lui
The movie isn't canon.

I imagine this fight as coming down to Weather vs. Water. Namor unleashing the full fury of his water controlling powers, while Thor unleashes the full power of his weather controlling powers.

Be interesting to see.

DarkCrawler
Or Namor just speedblitzes him. Didn't you see how fast he flew on UFF #25? It looked like teleporting...

Lucid Lui
Thor managed to tag Quicksilver with his lightning...

Soujaboy
Thats true, but Namor is a lot stronger and more versatile than Quicksilver. We also haven't seen the full potential of Thors storms, all we have seen is bolts of lightning.

grey fox
Draw.

Lucid Lui
Thats true, but Namor is a lot stronger and more versatile than Quicksilver. Oh yeah, definately. I was just saying, if he can tag Pietro it's more than likely he can tag Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.