Iron Man Vs Jack Hawksmoor & The Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Fight takes place in New York city

Iron Man has his current "Extremis" upgrades

Both Parties get an hour to prepare with only the most basic info on the other

No help and no doors

illadelph12
Hmm...

New York is a big city, so Hawksmoor will be at Superman level, and Midnighter has his battle computations...

Scoobless
He's not Superman level..... he's fought many times in many cities and never shown that high a level of power

illadelph12
Yeah, but was he fighting in New York?

His power is based on the size and complexity of the city.

You've put him in New York City which consist of the 5 Boroughs. If you'd said Detroit, Miami, Berlin, or Seoul I'd lean more towards Ironman, but New York is a big city meaning Hawksmoor has a lot of resources to pull from.

Scoobless
I know about his powers (which is why i picked NY) .... i've read pretty much all of the Authority books and never seen him near Superman levels

DigiMark007
Back in Stormwatch, he turned Tokyo into body armor. Iron Man's in trouble.

And even by his Authority showings, I remember him crashing a few thousand tons of Los Angeles into that godhead guy...anyone short of herald isn't going to survive that.

Not sure what upgrades the extremis armor has (unless its just the name for his current armor), but I can't see it with any kind of armor.

illadelph12
The Extremis Armor allows Tony to internalize it and it's a part of him. If I remember correctly it was from a TO virus he injected himself with. He can also uplink with satellites and other tech.

He's not beating Hawksmoor and Midnighter by himself. Tony's quicker on the draw due to his direct interface, but I don't think he has a higher degree of control over foreign tech than Jack does, especially not in a city. In a city, Jack's the man. He could create an army of Voltron-esque robots from all the buildings.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by illadelph12
The Extremis Armor allows Tony to internalize it and it's a part of him. If I remember correctly it was from a TO virus he injected himself with. He can also uplink with satellites and other tech.

He's not beating Hawksmoor and Midnighter by himself. Tony's quicker on the draw due to his direct interface, but I don't think he has a higher degree of control over foreign tech than Jack does, especially not in a city. In a city, Jack's the man. He could create an army of Voltron-esque robots from all the buildings.

What Scoob is saying is that he's never done something like that...which is true to an extent. Problem is, we still have those couple feats I mentioned, and he's also manipulated entire buildings more than once.

He probably doesn't have enough fine control to make an army of robots, but he could sure as heck crash a few city blocks in on Tony.

illadelph12
I remember that. He used Tokyo to kick Kansas City's ass when it became that monster.

illadelph12
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What Scoob is saying is that he's never done something like that...which is true to an extent. Problem is, we still have those couple feats I mentioned, and he's also manipulated entire buildings more than once.

He probably doesn't have enough fine control to make an army of robots, but he could sure as heck crash a few city blocks in on Tony.

Well, he did turn Tokyo into a "mech". What's to stop him from doing the same with Queens and Brooklyn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.