???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stevie
okay, so how come when regular people where the ring they become invisible??? and when sauron wheres it he just becomes powerful or wuteva?

Haldir o Lórien
i believe its because he owns the ring

DanielLB
It was made with his blood.....

Discos
very very told topic, if Exa is still here and still does her research on old topics she would slap some links onto you guys.

From what I can remember, Sauron forged the ring, therefore he is the "Lord of the Rings" and is an ultimate being, he is also a Maia which accounts for alot. Tom Balbidil (spelling??) wore the ring and didnt become invisible as he was a superior character.

My theory is that even if Gandalf wore the ring he wouldn't become invisible, that also goes for any member of the Vala - the ring is a pissant for them wink

Discos - have I lost my touch??

azszhz
Defently havent lost you touch Discos... that all sounds about right from what I remember...

Discos
awww shucks..

However I am glad to see new and fresh lord of the rings fans, After the movies were released the hype went down massively sad

azszhz
I just think its cool to find someone that knows the books came out first... I swear I have heard so many people talk about how they shouldnt have made the books because the movies were just fine.....

Its very very sad sad

DarthMaul9123
i think its to mezmorize you so that your adicted to it and you wear it so the evil will find you

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by azszhz
I just think its cool to find someone that knows the books came out first... I swear I have heard so many people talk about how they shouldnt have made the books because the movies were just fine.....

Its very very sad sad

yeah ... people are quite stupid to beleive that the books came out after the movies ... it pisses the shyt outta me too yes

DarthMaul9123
pfff did they even check the copywrite

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
pfff did they even check the copywrite

LOLL i dont think they did big grin it wouldnt even make sense ... how could they write the three books so quickly anyway after they made the movies? and tolkien is dead anyway so i guess he somehow came back to life, wrote the books, lied about the copywrite, then died again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
Originally posted by azszhz

Its very very sad sad

mad that disgusts me.

vanice
I guess when you put on the ring you come to "the sauron world", but sauron is already there, because it's his world. When frodo putts on the ring sauron sees him and can talk to him because he has entered some kind of demonic dimension. just guessing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.