Omfg Wierdest Stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
2 days ago, i messaged monolith asking "is there any chance of you guys making F.E.A.R. on the Xbox360? I am sure the game would make a lot more money and stuff if you did. Please reply with a simple yes or no... thanks smile"

THEN LOOK!!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/704/704991p1.html

JKozzy
It was a no brainer, really. It's been in development for awhile now probably.

H. S. 6
Ermm...

Koala MeatPie
Hopefully you don't seriously beleive that you made them make the 360 version...

crazy_shadow
no i dont believe it.....never said i did

Phat J
definitely seemed like you did there for a second

AstroFan
Its been rumored for a long time, I think the announcement had more to do with E3 than you. laughing out loud

JKozzy
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
no i dont believe it.....never said i did ....then what was the point of the thread and the "OMFG Weirdest stuff" title?... confused

IcePunk
O_O Need........to..........buy..........it.............though I...........already..............have..............it........on.........the.........PC *takes many deep breaths, craps self and dies*

crazy_shadow
I got this e-mail reply finally...

"Yes, the sequel for F.E.A.R. from Monolith will lose the F.E.A.R. name, but continue the story line, character set, and stay in the existing universe.

Thanks,

Monolith Productions"

So I suppose that means, it may not be called "F.E.A.R." but will be the same creators and a story as the game F.E.A.R.

SnakeEyes
Dude, none of this is weird... at all.

COINCIDENCE.

JKozzy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Dude, none of this is weird... at all.

COINCIDENCE. Amen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.