Darth Vader Vs Darth Sidious (rotj, saber only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
we all know that sidious could take vader down in a real face off, but if they were somehow limited to saber only whod take it. sidious is supposedly on par with yoda (level 9 if you listen to nick gillard), but hes gotten old, and possibly hasnt touched a saber since he wiped out the jedi in rots. vader on the other hand has taken out a number of jedi since then and kept up his saber skills to a high degree. who takes it?

Lightsnake
Oh, Sidious had been staying in shape..

Janus Marius
Vader wins, with one hand missing. He does the Sith Body Slam on Sidious and it's over. Vader takes the belt. Ooooo yeah!

darthsith19
Sidious wins.

tdtd
Vader kicks him in the crotch, and delivers a devastating powerbomb for the 1-2-3.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by tdtd
Vader kicks him in the crotch, and delivers a devastating powerbomb for the 1-2-3.

And then the Torture Rack... and the Jackknife through the table. Oooo... snap!

tdtd
Ahahahaha... Nice to see you again Janus

Janus Marius
wb. You seem to have had a revolution of sorts.

tdtd
Oh yea? Interesting. I felt compelled to pull a Numan for a day, then used my head..

Janus Marius
I was more talking about how you come back and suddenly the ancient Sith pwn all.

tdtd
Oh lol, well no you know I've always thought the ancient sith pwned all but during my 9 days of suspension I actually got the Freedon Nadd Uprising, DLOTS, and Sith Wars, and read them and reread them, so yes the Ancient Sith pwn all hands down.

Janus Marius
Ah, me see.

Razielim
Freedon Nadd Uprising burns your eyes. The artwork was butt ugly.

Redemption >> all other OR comics though

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
Oh lol, well no you know I've always thought the ancient sith pwned all but during my 9 days of suspension I actually got the Freedon Nadd Uprising, DLOTS, and Sith Wars, and read them and reread them, so yes the Ancient Sith pwn all hands down.
You realize that you could have read them all for free?

tdtd
I wanted the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.