Iraqi Soldiers at Graduation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
witness the new army which will take control of peacekeeping operations in iraq! expertly trained and disciplined to the core, things are looking bright for the future of iraq!!! oh wait, was that sarcasm?

copy and paste either link in your browser. (.wmv and .mov)

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hardball-Iraq-so.mov

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hardball-Iraq-soldiers-quit.wmv

yeah....greeeeeeeeat messed

Quiero Mota
Those are some very unhappy graduates......

Capt_Fantastic
How'd I miss this thread? I think this is fu*king PRICELESS! And I'm not sure Chris Matthews mentioned it correctly. They weren't pissed that they weren't serving in Fallujah, they were pissed because they were Tsunnis and were being deployed into Shiite territory. Or maybe I have that backwards. But, the point is that they were pissed because they were being deployed to protect the wrong people. And I can assure you, this is going to be a logistical nightmare for the government.

This is why this war will never work. The only time these people have ever been united is in their hate for Saddam. You've got three different people. The Tsunni, the Shiite and the Kurds. And their never going to want to be together. Say what you will about America, the country...not the administration, but there's a reasom why freedom works here, and not over there.

PVS
but....fox doenst SPIN!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
but....fox doenst SPIN!!!!

Or report, apparently.

PVS
oh they report in their own special way......remember.....thruthiness

truth: iraq is on the brink of allout civil war, with sects who hate eachothers guts...let alone have the will to risk their lives protecting them.

truthiness: iraqis are just lazy selfish undisciplined ingrates who dont appreciate the freedom we gave them.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS

truth: iraq is on the brink of allout civil war, with sects who hate eachothers guts...let alone have the will to risk their lives protecting them.

truthiness: iraqis are just lazy selfish undisciplined ingrates who dont appreciate the freedom we gave them.

I agree totally. But, what I'm wondering, is where are all teh members of the personality cult? Shouldn't they be rallying over this?

PVS
because they know it would bite them in the ass if they agreed with chris masters. (which probably fightens and confuses them, actually ignoring one of the top right wing tv bobble heads) to agree that iraqis are unfit to do their own peacekeeping in the current state of tension, would be to say that bush/cheney/rumsfeld were dead wrong. thus the silence. remember, its not about whats best for iraq and/or america, its all about talking points and always seeming right in giving unconditional trust and support to the regime administration.
bless their hearts.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
because they know it would bite them in the ass if they agreed with chris masters. (which probably fightens and confuses them, actually ignoring one of the top right wing tv bobble heads) to agree that iraqis are unfit to do their own peacekeeping in the current state of tension, would be to say that bush/cheney/rumsfeld were dead wrong. thus the silence. remember, its not about whats best for iraq and/or america, its all about talking points and always seeming right in giving unconditional trust and support to the regime administration.
bless their hearts.

As always, I make a glib comment, and you fill in the blanks for the viewing audience.

GCG
Originally posted by PVS

Conjoined meaning 'They have the liberty to do pretty much whatever they want'

Liberty should have been introduced gradually. You cannot simply go from "Being ruled by an Iron fist that would kill you if you disobeyed " to "....Liberty ? "

(I was seriously at a loss for words for the latter quote)

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by GCG
Conjoined meaning 'They have the liberty to do pretty much whatever they want'

Liberty should have been introduced gradually. You cannot simply go from "Being ruled by an Iron fist that would kill you if you disobeyed " to "....Liberty ? "

(I was seriously at a loss for words for the latter quote)

That's a non-answer.

Liberty isn't overnight, granted. But free choice is. And when granted free-choice, these people bolted, because "free-choice" wasn't what they wanted. They wanted it their way, and no other. Unity is at the heart of the question, not liberty. They aren't united by Bush and Democracy, they're united under the terms of their own freedom. Whhoooops! Guess we chose the wrong state to invade!

Maybe one we didn't create! Now that would be inovative!

GCG
I am talking about a gradual transition than can be adapted to educationally.

BabyGirl_23
my brother went over to Iraq

Super Villan
I do believe they stated in the Stars and Stripes that the Iraqi President doesn't want the US troops to leave because they aren't ready to face the terrorists alone.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by GCG
I am talking about a gradual transition than can be adapted to educationally.

Gradual? Gradual as in multi-generational? Gradual doesn't happen in one life time! Or one service man's enlisted obligation! And this is how it was sold to us! To you!

We are talking about a people who WILL figure it out, given the chance and time to do so. But, as it is right now, we're still dealing with people who think women should be wrapped in towels before they go to get fruit loops or hamburgers at the grocery store! People who think a difference of religion, or lack there of, is equal to danmation and public execution! A people who think that a friday night beheadinga are the same as American Idol!

There is right and wrong. But, there is also better and worst.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.