Shit Disturber's 101

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Shit Disturber, A Person who causes problems.

Have you ever been one of these people? Maybe saw a younger sibling with a friend or another sibling, then started plotting ways for them to get into a fight or big argument? I sure have, and I have to say it is a blast doing it.

Just have like a younger Brother, (age 6) be told that his sister(Age 7) cut off the heads of his Power ranger dolls, and then also tell him that she drank the last of the grape juice.

Just sit back, with a nice cold drink and watch the mayhem. You may even get to see some moving tears and slappings!

Its all in the plot and scheme, like maybe if you are good with this stuff, tell a pregnant women you saw some liquid under her in the supermarket, thats always good for a few laughs.

Just remember Your Shit:

Super
Hyper
Intellect
Tactics.

And You Cannot Fail.

taft
ii

nuff said

Valharu
It's Shit stirrer you clown

Itzak
*tells Vinny I stole Mist's pants and sold them on ebay for $4 plus shipping then gets smacked by Vinny because they were actually his pants at Mist's house that I stole* dodgy

*Then buys them back off ebay * shifty

This is an example of a failure. no expression

But at least I get to keep the pants. shifty

Thorinn
Originally posted by Itzak
*tells Vinny I stole Mist's pants and sold them on ebay for $4 plus shipping then gets smacked by Vinny because they were actually his pants at Mist's house that I stole* dodgy

But at least I get to keep the pants. shifty You pants freak icon5_2

Itzak
Originally posted by Thorinn
You pants freak icon5_2

They were on sale. schmoll

Thorinn
They were on sale. schmoll So I guess that makes it okay! mhm

Itzak
Originally posted by Thorinn
So I guess that makes it okay! mhm

Yeah! schmoll And I also stole bought these shoes from taft when I hit him over the head with the kitchen table gave him a cupcake and chocolate ice cream, Isn't that great? eek!

Thorinn
Yeah! schmoll And I also stole bought these shoes from taft when I hit him over the head with the kitchen table gave him a cupcake and chocolate ice cream, Isn't that great? eek! NOYES eek!

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Valharu

laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by Valharu

laughing

Council#13
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Shit Disturber, A Person who causes problems.

Have you ever been one of these people? Maybe saw a younger sibling with a friend or another sibling, then started plotting ways for them to get into a fight or big argument? I sure have, and I have to say it is a blast doing it.

Just have like a younger Brother, (age 6) be told that his sister(Age 7) cut off the heads of his Power ranger dolls, and then also tell him that she drank the last of the grape juice.

Just sit back, with a nice cold drink and watch the mayhem. You may even get to see some moving tears and slappings!

Its all in the plot and scheme, like maybe if you are good with this stuff, tell a pregnant women you saw some liquid under her in the supermarket, thats always good for a few laughs.

Just remember Your Shit:

Super
Hyper
Intellect
Tactics.

And You Cannot Fail.

Actually, I do do that sometimes. embarrasment I have a tendancy to start fights by bringing up real events from the past and twisting the words. Sometimes I dont mean to do it, but it happens anyway.... embarrasment

Mišt

But at least I get to keep the pants. shifty

Well I guess you fail cause I dont wear pantsermm

Or underwearermm

Bloigen

Mišt
What?dodgy Is it wrong to wear other people's underwear?leftright

Specifically Lea'sleftright

While she's wearing themleftright

Bloigen

Mišt
shock I was wondering why he came running after me pantysnatch

Bloigen

Mišt
Dude!wife

Bloigen

Mišt
Dude...mistsign

Bloigen

Mišt
I am your momherb

Bloigen

Mišt
And he is your dad > mullet

Bloigen

Mišt
You make such a happy familytouched

herbpenguin03mullet

Bloigen

Mišt
smallbean

Bloigen

Mišt
daronsmallbeanshavo

Bloigen

Vinny Valentine
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.