Sentry vs. Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who and how.......

grey fox
Runner.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by grey fox
Runner. Wow, first time I see someone go against sentry.

JohnR
I'm going with the Runner too until we see more high end feats from Sentry. The Runner took out the Silver Surfer fairly easily. I'm not sure the Sentry could do the same.

grey fox
Well Runner is an elder of the universe. He'd speedblitz sentry....

JOE NUNEZ
Well Runner is an elder of the universe. He'd speedblitz sentry.... Speedblitz in Marvel ? confused

grey fox
The guy moves at the speed of light on a regular basis , it isn't that hard to imagine him attacking at that speed.

JOE NUNEZ
The guy moves at the speed of light on a regular basis , it isn't that hard to imagine him attacking at that speed. Daaa I know its just Marvel doesn't really explore that speed blitz as much as DC.

spideycarnage
sentry wins, he can handle runners speed blitz, he fast as it is.

grey fox
Originally posted by spideycarnage

No he isn't , it took him an hour to fly too AND back from Libya .

Runner is way to fast.

jinzin
No he isn't , it took him an hour to fly too AND back from Libya .

Runner is way to fast.

on the flipside he got accross the U.S. and then rocketed through space over the course of a few minutes in his fight with the... the.... (okay forgot the name)... the fiery thing that was kicking iron man's ass...

S.S
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Sentry's not as fast as the runner plus Runner has more then just speed you know.

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
on the flipside he got accross the U.S. and then rocketed through space over the course of a few minutes in his fight with the... the.... (okay forgot the name)... the fiery thing that was kicking iron man's ass...

The collective.

jinzin
yeah.. that guy.. I just call him fiery thing...

grey fox
yeah.. that guy.. I just call him fiery thing...

I just call him a plot device ....and a canadian killer shifty

jinzin
poor bastards.. it didn't even occur to me that they were dead when that happened.. i just thought they were Koed...

grey fox
poor bastards.. it didn't even occur to me that they were dead when that happened.. i just thought they were Koed...

laughing

the Darkone
The Runner runs at warp-speed, The Runner >>>> The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.