Marvel Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
So, who supervillain/superhero deserves his own game?

Hulk, Wolverine, X-men, Fantastic four, Spiderman. They all have got their own games.

I'd love to see a Venom game (He wasn't very interesting in the Ultimate Spider-man. That game lacked lots of things). Or maybe a Carnage game.

Please post your favourites, and if you have any ideas for the games.

Tekno Boy
I think a Silver Surfer game would be cool

Dayscribe
They need to do the same idea of Ultimate Spider-Man with the 616 versions of Spidey and Venom.

1021kid
i think they should make a black panther game

Tassadar
Another Punisher game would be nice, the Marvel MMORPG on the 360 will probly be good, I would like a game about Ghostrider or the Avengers

Psyquis52
Darkhawk should have his own game.

Darth Jello
they had a silver surfer game for the NES, it sucked balls.
Daredevil needs a decent game. not like that GBA crap they released.
I think they should make a marvel knights beat em up using the old x-men arcade engine, Have the characters be Daredevil, Black Widow, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Elektra, and Black Panther.

Slay
Originally posted by Tassadar
Another Punisher game would be nice, the Marvel MMORPG on the 360 will probly be good, I would like a game about Ghostrider or the Avengers
Ghostrider will probably have a game,when the movie comes out...

Phat J
ghostrider will probably have a shitty game when the movie comes out

tedsallis
This may sound weird, but any game with Marvel's minor league characters in the lineup would make me happy.

(Post #11, just a few more...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.