what book should i read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ena
I haven't read any books in a while, any suggestions?

Yumcarrots
i've just read seeker by William Nicholson. it was quite a good book.

big gay kirk
Mortal Engines, by Philip Reeve....

masterkit
The Giver By Lois Lowry
Inkheart By Corneilia Funke
Twenty and Ten by ?

DarkRaven
The DaVinci Code By Dan Brown thats a really good book just dont let it take over your mind....
The Scarlet Letter By Nathaniel Hawthorne

Bardock42
The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams...always a great read.

Ena
i might go out and buy the da vinci code

AlkalineTrioRox
DEFINITELY Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice...I know it sounds corny but it is an awesome book. It actually inspired me to write. I actually might pursue a career in writing. ninja

CM-Shazam
A Tale of Two Cities

Because I can
What type of books are you into?

There are HEAPS..... just none that i can think of big grin

Jim Reaper
If you enjoy fantasy, check out "A Song of Ice and Fire," by George R.R. Martin. Awesome series, best I've read...

Dreampanther
I wanna read David Brin's Uplift series next

Opaleye92
the harry potter books by jk rowling
the abhorsen series by garth nix
flyboys by james bradley
green angel by alice hoffman

DarkC
Any of the Dan Brown novels.

I_am_Melkor
"Paradise Lost" by John Milton!punk
Okay, I KNOW it was written in 1667, but it's still great!

I also recomend anything by H.P. Lovecraft. Especially "The Call of Cthulhu". Or "The Colour Out of Space".

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

Immortality
Try the Alex Rider series by Antony Horowitz, it's kinda like harry potter but in the real world. Or you could try the Darren Shan saga, i know it's for kids but it's quite good, and quite funny too. By the way, anyone seen the first movie in the Alex Rider series?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Immortality
Try the Alex Rider series by Antony Horowitz, it's kinda like harry potter but in the real world. Or you could try the Darren Shan saga, i know it's for kids but it's quite good, and quite funny too. By the way, anyone seen the first movie in the Alex Rider series? KInda like Harry Potter but in the real world.... do you realize harry potter is in the real world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.