Blade versus Black knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok now Blade is walking along the street's of Brooklyn thinking that he's bad-ass , after all he has three movies about him whereas none of the other marvel characters have that many sequels.

Suddenly out of nowhere Black knight drop's in stating that his last movie sucked and that he could crap a better film.

Blade stop's to think this out "Hmmm well i could just be the better man and walk away , or i could go ape shit and cut this guy into dog food........"

Yelping Black knight dodges Blades sword strike (which inadvertently kills that whiny soccer-mom from Civil War #1 )

"Oh so that's the way you want it ? bring it on *****" states BK , pulling his sword out of a plot-hole.

Swords only , Who wins ?

grey fox
Bump

Milkie
WHO

grey fox
This guy

Milkie
WELL DOES BLADE GET A FLYING HORSE TOO!!

grey fox
No flying horse , this is not a flying horse match . Hulk ATE the horse .

The fight takes place on the ground with both guy's basic sword's .

Dayscribe
Black Knight.

srankmissingnin
Dane would walk all over Blade. Blade is a putz.

grey fox
Does anyone actually READ the backgrounds i give to the fights . I think it explains the stipulations clearly....

Tassadar
Danes still physically human, not even peak human, the armor wont protect him forever
Saying that, Dane still wins 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.