Ghost Rider vs. Firestorm(jla)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who and how.......

grey fox
Fire storm he.....wait no.

Ghost rider's hellfire can......

GODAMMIT

These guy's are to random to battle each other. Hellfire may not actually hurt Firestorm since he's two beings , it may only effect one soul effectively leaving the other unharmed.

Also Firestorm can't really hurt Gr since , Gr can regenerate ( i think) or is immune to non-mystical attacks (again i think)

Dayscribe
It all comes down to the penance stare, I guess.

grey fox
True , but scribe has fire-storm done anything malicious ? Because the penance stare would effect the firestorm 'person' but not the beings which make it up .

Let me tell you when i find out who created fire-storm i will personaly tear them a new one . This stuff is annoying.

Tshern
He was effectively put down by two hoodlums who shot him with handguns...

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tshern
He was effectively put down by two hoodlums who shot him with handguns...

Please show scans of this or give issue #'s of this...because that is THE BIGGEST CROCK OF HORSE-$H!T I HAVE EVER HEARD........Thankyou.

Tassadar
Ghost Rider wins

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
Ghost Rider wins Do you know what Firestorm's powers are?

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Fire storm he.....wait no.

Ghost rider's hellfire can......

GODAMMIT

These guy's are to random to battle each other. Hellfire may not actually hurt Firestorm since he's two beings , it may only effect one soul effectively leaving the other unharmed.

Also Firestorm can't really hurt Gr since , Gr can regenerate ( i think) or is immune to non-mystical attacks (again i think) Actually I believe the being itself is protected inside of the Firestorm matrix, the being you see is actually neither of them.

Tron
Firestorm traps him in an adamantium cage.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron
Firestorm traps him in an adamantium cage.

hahahaha...and then turns his motorcycle into cotton candy....

As much as I love Ghost Rider, I gotta give it to the Nuclear Man....he's one bad-ass mutha....

grey fox
Entrapment seems the only way one of these guy's can win . Since ghost riders powers don't work a 'gifted' individual like firestorm.

Tassadar
Nice new sig Grey Fox

King KAM
Time for some....

Spam....smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Nice new sig Grey Fox

Thanks big grin

King KAM
Thanks big grin "furious anger....those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
"furious anger....those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

I deemed those unnecessary lines , plus i was begging for space.

King KAM
I deemed those unnecessary lines , plus i was begging for space. hahahahahahahaha....i can dig it.

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
hahahahahahahaha....i can dig it.

Cant we all cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.