Kingpin vs. Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Hand to hand ......

Tshern
Batgirl as in Cassie?

JOE NUNEZ
The new Batgirl.

Tshern
Don't know who is the current Batgirl, so I won't answer anything...

Arahan
Don't know who is the current Batgirl, so I won't answer anything...

without your lawyer laughing

Tshern
I just sued you for questioning my intelligence. See you in court, mister.

Arahan
Bring it on, I have Matt Murdock on my side,
you are screwed my friend wink

Tshern
I just take some church-bells with me...

Comicbook_kid
Kingpin wins...he is as good at hand-to-hand combat as Cap...don't underestimate Kingpin....

Darth Kal-El
confused Kingpin knows some h2h combat but not as much as captain america. he'd lose to Cassie.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
confused Kingpin knows some h2h combat but not as much as captain america. he'd lose to Cassie.

I recall an issue (during the Acts of Vengeance) where the Red Skull is in a cloned body of Steve Rogers...he's in top physical condition, just as strong as Cap, as formidable as Cap, and is at the top of his game. He fights Kingpin one on one in that issue, and Kingpin owns him like a little [email protected] was really sad...DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE FAT-MAN.....

srankmissingnin
He beat Cap too

Dayscribe
Kingpin smashes her head in with a desk.

JohnR
I've seen the Kingpin fight Daredevil a couple of times. In their first fight, Daredevil was shown to be faster and more skilled, but lost due to Kingpin's superior strength and durability (this was during Frank Miller's run). In their latest fight (during Bendis's run), Daredevil beat the Kingpin.

There's no way the Kingpin's a better fighter than Batgirl since he's not even as good as Daredevil. He might still win due to his strength and durability.

This doesn't mean the Kingpin's a bad fighter. During a practice session, he defeated eight black belts at the same time (as shown in the Miller run).

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by JohnR
I've seen the Kingpin fight Daredevil a couple of times. In their first fight, Daredevil was shown to be faster and more skilled, but lost due to Kingpin's superior strength and durability (this was during Frank Miller's run). In their latest fight (during Bendis's run), Daredevil beat the Kingpin.

There's no way the Kingpin's a better fighter than Batgirl since he's not even as good as Daredevil. He might still win due to his strength and durability.

This doesn't mean the Kingpin's a bad fighter. During a practice session, he defeated eight black belts at the same time (as shown in the Miller run).

yes I too recall that particular battle with all of the black-belts...and if I recall correctly, after defeating all of them with ease (not even breaking a sweat), he tells his lackeys to send in more fighters because he wasn't even warmed up yet and wasn't even breaking a sweat...and called them all pathetic....Kingpin is one bad-ass mofo....... big grin
I think Kingpin snaps Batgirl in half the way he snaps a caramel covered pretzel for an after-fight snack....

braz
well this is a good fight IMO. both are superior in their own ways. Kingpin is obviously much stronger, but Batgirl is much more superior as far as martial arts skills go, shes been training ever since she was a little girl and can dodge bullets i mean sheesh. shes basically like a girl version of DD who can see. i think Batgirl would take it though, shes too quick for Kingpin to put his hands on her.. Cassie 6/10

Thanos_6383
Kingpin wins...........

Unless Batgirl kicks him in the balls. sick

Juntai
Batgirl wins.

dman2008
Batgirl has beaten Bizzaro Supergirl (Linda Danvers Version)
she wins 7/10

Dayscribe
Originally posted by dman2008
Batgirl has beaten Bizzaro Supergirl (Linda Danvers Version)
she wins 7/10

Anybody with half a brain should be able to beat any Bizarro version of anything.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Anybody with half a brain should be able to beat any Bizarro version of anything.

WRONG!

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
WRONG! RIGHT! Bizarro is a failure.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
RIGHT! Bizarro is a failure.

WRONG!

King KAM
WRONG! when he does something worthy....than maybe ill reconsider...

Takion
when he does something worthy....than maybe ill reconsider...
WRONG!

King KAM
Originally posted by Takion
WRONG! shaddup

Takion
shaddup
I know you should

batdude123
shaddup

WRONG! laughing

King KAM
I know you should your mothers a whore

batdude123
your mothers a whore

WRONG!

King KAM
WRONG! yours too

Takion
your mothers a whore

I dont think you should have brought my mother.

King KAM
I dont think you should have brought my mother. its not my fault she tags along....

Takion
its not my fault she tags along....

WRONG!

batdude123
Dude, you're being inapropriate.

Takion
Dude, you're being inapropriate.

Ok I will stop.

King KAM
Dude, you're being inapropriate. WRONG!

batdude123
Ok I will stop.

Sorry, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to King KAM.

batdude123
WRONG!

AFFIRMATIVE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.