Hulk (w/ Uni-Power) vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Uni-Power Hulk

vs.

Doomsday

who wins??

Dinalfos
Hulk. No question. Doomsday is tough, but Hulk can beat him without Uni-powers. With it, though, he would have a base strength level of 50 x ???(we don't know much about the base strength level of the Hulk, except that it's somewhere in the class 100 range). And if that isn't enough, he can also still become angry and increase his strength.

Hulk has Doomsday pinned down, eventhough he can't really die without becoming stronger and immune to Hulk's attacks.

juggernaut66666
without unipowers hulk can never beat Doomsday
Hulk is so overrated

aliveinboston
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Uni-Power Hulk

vs.

Doomsday

who wins??

The hulk with uni-power becomes a mad god. This is a silly comparison.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk is so overrated

yup smile

Milkie
Hulk can probably beat him once with the uni-power and never again with it

Darth Kal-El
No contest at all. IW had the edge in her battle against Gladiator. Hulk would own Doomsday

illadelph12
I'm not so sure about that.

The Unipower enhances all of Hulk's attributes 50 fold save his intelligence. If it's Professor or Gray Hulk, I might agree Hulk wins, but any other Hulk would be to dumb to realize all the versatility at his disposal and would resort to throwing punches.

Also, it depends on which Doomsday. He can adapt on the fly, so Hulk can't play around.

To be honest, I lean more towards Doomsday than Hulk.

Smart "use all my Unipower versatility for best results" Hulk = Win
The usual "Hulk strongest" grunting imbecile Hulk = Doomsday guts him and uses his mouth as a urinal.

GODSCRIBE
hmmm

Rewmac
Just a fact about Doomsday...In round 1 Hulk owns him yeah...But everytime Doomsday get killed, ripped to pieces so dies, comes back stronger than the one or than the power that killed him...So Uni Power here or there...If he kills Doomsday there are going to be some circumstances...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Rewmac
Just a fact about Doomsday...In round 1 Hulk owns him yeah...But everytime Doomsday get killed, ripped to pieces so dies, comes back stronger than the one or than the power that killed him...So Uni Power here or there...If he kills Doomsday there are going to be some circumstances...

What in the hell are you talking about? There is only 1 fight. And Uni-Power doesn't just amplify your strength either. He could fight Doomsday in a number of ways.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
What in the hell are you talking about? There is only 1 fight. And Uni-Power doesn't just amplify your strength either. He could fight Doomsday in a number of ways. Right, but Hulk is too dumb to use any of its real powers, most likely, and Doomsday would become immune to it quickly if he didn't end it fast.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Juntai
Right, but Hulk is too dumb to use any of its real powers, most likely, and Doomsday would become immune to it quickly if he didn't end it fast.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/658/658678/captain-universehulk-20051014040010724.jpg

Wouldn't the uni-power just appeal to Banner instead of the Hulk?

Jabba the Hutt
Uni-Power DOES amp strength.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Uni-Power DOES amp strength.

Who said it didn't??

illadelph12
To be honest, I'm glad they're finally adding something else to Hulk's arsenal. You can only do so much with brute strength. I always wondered if there was a Cosmic Hulk persona inside of Banner's mind.

That said, giving Savage Hulk the Unipower is like giving a Caveman a G4 Power Mac with Photoshop CS2 and asking him to paint the Mona Lisa. He never says "Hulk smartest there is!!!"

illadelph12
Maybe it comes with a tutorial...

Avalonofthewind
Hulk smash G4 mac... Hulk only use dual core ...

Madvillain
lol....

Soljer
Someone with the Uni-power should be able to defeat doomsday. However, the classic Savage Hulk is far too ignorant and mentally deficient to utilize it to it's potential.

Not to mention the fact that fifty times the Hulk's minimalist mach speeds is still nowhere near the sort of speeds Doomsday exhibited.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer
Someone with the Uni-power should be able to defeat doomsday. However, the classic Savage Hulk is far too ignorant and mentally deficient to utilize it to it's potential.

Not to mention the fact that fifty times the Hulk's minimalist mach speeds is still nowhere near the sort of speeds Doomsday exhibited.

just a question: what the hell are you talking about ? confused

Another Horrible Mismatch, Hulk should beat the rip-off even without unipower.

Uni-Hulk should be a match for Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Uni-Hulk should be a match for Galactus.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

are you saying that a 50x Hulk should not be a match for Galan ?

Strange once almost beat Galan.
Thor once almost killed him.

Don't overrate a character when you have not to

Utrigita
Again its depends on Galactus powerlevel if hes hunger is recently satient then 50x hulk wouldn't stand a chance against Galactus, and the reason doctor strange, which I am assuming you are refering to, almost defeated him is because galactus has no defense agaist magic. but again this is doomsday vs Hulk, but which form of doomsday are we talking about??? the first the second etc

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Utrigita
but which form of doomsday are we talking about??? the first the second etc

no version of DD gets a win here

under classic conditions(no unipower) i see 50% and 50% with a slighty egde to the hulk if really mad 55% and 45%

juggernaut66666

There is the problem.

Utrigita
FearOfBlood what you are suggesting is the same as saying that the hulk can take on Superman without the unipower and how was it that, that turned out in the marvel/DC crossover??? just asking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beta Ray Howard
Seems like an influx of Hulk fanboys.

I don't really think Doomsday could win against Hulk, but it's not like any battle would be simple. erm

Utrigita

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Seems like an influx of Hulk fanboys.

I don't really think Doomsday could win against Hulk, but it's not like any battle would be simple. erm

in fact my % are : 55% and 45%

(the edge to the hulk due to his better healing factor and dynamic strenght)

no one smart would talk about a simple match

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Madvillain
Uni-Power Hulk

vs.

Doomsday

who wins??

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? BUAHAHAH

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
laughing laughing laughing

Without Uni-Power the Hulk would rape Doomsday any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Modt
laughing Yep,DevilGoblin saw the Hulk getting mistreated here

Thanos_THOTU

Hungry Galactus > Unipowered Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer > Hulk
Unipowered Silver Surfer > Unipowered Hulk

Anonimator

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Anonimator

depends if DD can adapt on the fly then he'll win if he still has to die every time then he loses

Madvillain
Originally posted by Anonimator

No doubt about that.

Soljer
Huc wins.

Badabing
durmhulk

zeel
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk is so overrated

yup

Hulks biggest weakness is basically everything hes pure strength and thats all. And to make the comics interesting they at times alow him to do rediculous feats like catch speedsters and to resist amazing spells cast by gods and powerful magicians.

hulk is one of the poorests and least versital characters in marvel.
However he is a power house a fight against another powerhous like doomsday would kool.

thor vs doomsday now that be a fight.

zeel

Power level is important i dont know of anything in marvel that can defeat a fully powered galactus minus MOM.

sure as hell aint any version of the hulk i dont care how ampped up he is.

llagrok
Hulk would beat DoS Doomsday.

The rest stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.