Bullseye vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No prep. Takes place in the baxter building. Who wins?

batdude123
If DD can beat Bullseye, then I see no reason as to why Batgirl wouldn't win this one.

srankmissingnin
Bullseye fought both Elektra and Daredevil in h2h at the same time, it took getting hit by a truck to stop him... twice

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullseye fought both Elektra and Daredevil in h2h at the same time, it took getting hit by a truck to stop him... twice

Batgirl is above Elektra and Daredevil in terms of h2h. wink

Comicbook_kid
Batgirl above Daredevil...?!?!?! laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Batgirl above Daredevil...?!?!?! laughing out loud

Yes. yes You must not read much of Batgirl Cassie or what she is capable of so I'll cut you a break. wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by batdude123
Batgirl is above Elektra and Daredevil in terms of h2h. wink

Elektra is Lady Shiva if she was A) Physically Superior and B) A low level telepath

She would walk all over Cass.

Superherovandal
how is she physically superior to Shiva or Batgirl? What possibly shows that?

Comicbook_kid
Yes. yes You must not read much of Batgirl Cassie or what she is capable of so I'll cut you a break. wink

Yep, ya got me...I don't read much Bat-girl I'll admit; but I have read Batman comics with her in them. I am a life-long Daredevil fan and he is one of my favorite characters, but from what I've seen, I haven't seen Batgirl do anything to make me think she would easily whip Daredevil in h2h...but then again, like you said, I'm not a hardcore Batgirl fan, so...... embarrasment

batdude123

Elektra is Lady Shiva if she was A) Physically Superior and B) A low level telepath

She would walk all over Cass.

Of course you would say that. Coming from the guy who called Batgirl's skills "average." roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, if you did know anything about Batgirl, you'd know that she is as well a low-level telepath in that she can predict her opponents moves. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Yep, ya got me...I don't read much Bat-girl I'll admit; but I have read Batman comics with her in them. I am a life-long Daredevil fan and he is one of my favorite characters, but from what I've seen, I haven't seen Batgirl do anything to make me think she would easily whip Daredevil in h2h...but then again, like you said, I'm not a hardcore Batgirl fan, so...... embarrasment

It's cool. big grin

srankmissingnin
Of course you would say that. Coming from the guy who called Batgirl's skills "average." roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, if you did know anything about Batgirl, you'd know that she is as well a low-level telepath in that she can predict her opponents moves. wink

Her skills are average PERIOD, there is nothing to debate on that fact. Her ability to read the body langue of her opponet (... which is a farcry from being a telepath) sky rockets her far head of most street level MA, not her skill. When she lost her ability to read her opponent like an open book she was less then nothing, Batman wouldn't even let her patrol. Its just the way it is, it's hardly a matter of opion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra001.jpg

batdude123
There is no reason to debate with me. I know nothing about Batgirl Cass.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra001.jpg

I agree with you 100%. yes stick out tongue Just kidding.

srankmissingnin
I agree with you 100%. yes stick out tongue Just kidding.

Clever roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
bump...

batdude123
Bullseye loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.