The end of IC maybe the begining of something dangerous in DCU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
IC has come to an end. As we wait for 52 a very disturbing and haunting thought has me worried. Eventually SBP is nothing but a young punk psycho kid. But he's one tought and powerful being. Here is what worries me...

...he hasn't fully develop his powers yet. He still a young kid. He hasn't reach that level of Superman Earth 2 or Superman. His powers haven't been well develop yet. What's gonna happen when he actually does grow older? Get the idea? It's gonna take more than a Sun-Eater and 50 GL corps to stop that kid in the future.

Are you worry?

Dayscribe
Nope. I'm more worried about who the next Flash is, and if they'll finally kill off Doomsday.

WrathfulDwarf
Me too! but I can't stop thinking what's this kid gonna do once he gains adulthood. Superman alone won't be able to stop him....

grey fox
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Nope. I'm more worried about who the next Flash is, and if they'll finally kill off Doomsday.

Hell , let's throw doomsday in the sun eater. Then we can let those overworked GL's have some entertainment.

Dayscribe
SBP vs Doomsday. That would be entertaining.

"Shut up monster!"

"Grrrrrrr"

"Nooo! Keep him away! I'm scared!"

*SBP runs off and listens to emo while hiding in a closet*

grey fox
Originally posted by Dayscribe
SBP vs Doomsday. That would be entertaining.

"Shut up monster!"

"Grrrrrrr"

"Nooo! Keep him away! I'm scared!"

*SBP runs off and listens to emo while hiding in a closet*

SBP : *Humming MCR's 'I'm Not Ok' lyrics *

Gf : *Pulls out K-nite bat* "BIT*H "

*Random Violence...yay for Random Violence !!! *

Validus
Doomsday wouldn't last two seconds against Prime.

Blair Wind
But then he would come back from the dead.....and kick his ass evil face

snoopdogg
I think it's cool they kept SBP alive and use him as a villain. I just want to see him get out of the prison on Oa. It's only a matter of time.

Avalonofthewind
To be honest, I'd hoped that Alex stuck around. His plan was excellent.
He had a very interesting history and personality, and his anti matter powers were cool.

Too bad DC decided to crap on all that to give Joker something cool to do in the IC aftermath. Hopefully they'll retcon that somehow.

Big Sexy
The way it look he will be an even more serious threat later. I hope they dont crap on his character like Doomsday.

Morridini
Are u sure his powers hasn't fully developed? He spent many years in the place where all the Flashes brought him, yet how many years?

smiley8
Where did wally go then, all i remember is that he and his wife and kids disappeared? Is Jay Garrick now going to be the flash again?

Morridini

Dark Shazam93
LOL, and we were supposed to be surprised when it was Bart in the Flash suit!

roughrider
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
IC has come to an end. As we wait for 52 a very disturbing and haunting thought has me worried. Eventually SBP is nothing but a young punk psycho kid. But he's one tought and powerful being. Here is what worries me...

...he hasn't fully develop his powers yet. He still a young kid. He hasn't reach that level of Superman Earth 2 or Superman. His powers haven't been well develop yet. What's gonna happen when he actually does grow older? Get the idea? It's gonna take more than a Sun-Eater and 50 GL corps to stop that kid in the future.

Are you worry?

He may look like a drooling Charlie Manson right now; most likely, he will become another hero-turn-mega villan who somehow is reformed ( see Hal Jordan/Parallax etc.)

Accel
SBP has only appeared during Crises, right? Maybe he'll only show up during the next one and reform himself, like roughrider said.

It's also possible DC writers could forget all about him soon and not bring him back until several year have passed.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by roughrider
He may look like a drooling Charlie Manson right now; most likely, he will become another hero-turn-mega villan who somehow is reformed ( see Hal Jordan/Parallax etc.)

You see, you've touch on something that could be extremely dangerous. Just imagine Parallax taking over SBP....

That's gonna be far more deadlier than anything in the DCU.

Validus
It would be cool if he joined up with Darkseid. There's no logical way he could escape from a red sun with 50 Lanterns watching him at all times.

DS has the Anti-Life Equation now so with SBP at his side, they'd be pretty close to unstoppable.

Dark Shazam93
Woah... I'd LOVE that!

Tron
Originally posted by Validus
It would be cool if he joined up with Darkseid. There's no logical way he could escape from a red sun with 50 Lanterns watching him at all times.

DS has the Anti-Life Equation now so with SBP at his side, they'd be pretty close to unstoppable.

I'm not so sure about that continuity anymore, since they just recently showed Superman freeing Darkseid from the Source Wall in Superman/Batman.

Validus
Originally posted by Tron
I'm not so sure about that continuity anymore, since they just recently showed Superman freeing Darkseid from the Source Wall in Superman/Batman.
Superman/Batman is about 4-5 months behind schedule. The Seven Soldiers stuff takes place 1 week before IC.

Dark Shazam93
Is SM/BM actually any good?

roughrider
You see, you've touch on something that could be extremely dangerous. Just imagine Parallax taking over SBP....

That's gonna be far more deadlier than anything in the DCU.

Hmmm...I think I see the next Crisis event; probably less than ten years from now... shifty

You can't keep Phoenix or Onslaught away forever at Marvel - Parallax is destined to rise again...?

Dark Shazam93
Heh heh heh! PARALLAX IS THE MAN... well, the evil alien evil space entity-y thingummybob...

Validus
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Is SM/BM actually any good?
The first arc (Public Enemies) is pretty enjoyable if not mindless. The rest of it sucks IMO.

Dark Shazam93
That's what I've heard!

WrathfulDwarf
I told you so more than one year ago.

SBP was going to become too strong. His powers have achieve quite some impressive feats lately.

roughrider

SBP was going to become too strong. His powers have achieve quite some impressive feats lately.

Is DC still going to do that story idea, about UltraMan going through different realities killing the other Supermen so he gets stronger, like in THE ONE? If so, here's betting he runs into SBP - with his psycho wish to be the only Superman in existence - and they kill each other off.

Erik-Lensherr

Nostradamus smile

Rorschach
Is DC still going to do that story idea, about UltraMan going through different realities killing the other Supermen so he gets stronger, like in THE ONE? If so, here's betting he runs into SBP - with his psycho wish to be the only Superman in existence - and they kill each other off.

That was just some bullshit started by two members here.

WrathfulDwarf

That can't happen because...

Monarch is the ONE going through different universes recruiting members (including some Supermen) for his large army. SMP thinks his world was the perfect one. So he's destroying other worlds (in his twisted logic) to make a better earth.

And now for my future predictions...

"The New England Patriots will win Superbowl XLII."

TricksterPriest
That can't happen because...

Monarch is the ONE going through different universes recruiting members (including some Supermen) for his large army. SMP thinks his world was the perfect one. So he's destroying other worlds (in his twisted logic) to make a better earth.

Screw the Pats. durhulk

roughrider

And will they go undefeated?

DigiMark007
Predictions:

- Batman will be punched by herald-levelers during FC and live

- Superman will be written as more and more powerful for the forseeable future.

- Nvr will drive the Darkseid bandwagon until the horses die and it catches on fire. He will then throw himself upon the flames.

- Next week's Countdown will stink.

Actually, not a bad prediction WD. It wasn't completely obvious, so it's worth bragging about.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Predictions:

- Nvr will drive the Darkseid bandwagon until the horses die and it catches on fire. He will then throw himself upon the flames.

Actually, not a bad prediction WD. It wasn't completely obvious, so it's worth bragging about.

LMAO. If DS beats everyone like a cover suggest, then hell yeah, I'm going to ride that wagon until the wheels fall off. laughing laughing laughing Then I'll pull it myself until I give out, call trickster and let him take over for me.

Erik-Lensherr
Pfuu .. he wouldn't even feel them

If it will happen like almost everybody thinks, with Superboy Prime beating Mxy in a fight without any sort of plot-device then yes.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. If DS beats everyone like a cover suggest, then hell yeah, I'm going to ride that wagon until the wheels fall off. laughing laughing laughing Then I'll pull it myself until I give out, call trickster and let him take over for me.

Let's see....

http://www.dccomics.com/media/covers/8333_400x600.jpg

Hmmm...how well did Darkseid beat on Superman and Batman?

smile.

Val
Originally posted by Soljer
Let's see....

http://www.dccomics.com/media/covers/8333_400x600.jpg

Hmmm...how well did Darkseid beat on Superman and Batman?

smile.
Pretty good considering Superman didn't even hurt Darkseid.

Oh wait...

willRules
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Nostradamus smile

Nostradamus made 103 predictions where he named an identifiable person, place or date from which we can accurately judge it's reliability. He has been wrong 103 times.

It doesn't hold a candle to my Harry Potter prediction I'm dead chuffed about big grin

Originally posted by willRules
Ok I apologise if this thread has already been created but I couldn't find it in the search.......

Ok we know in book 4 when Harry tells Dumbledore that Voldermort got over the problem of his Mum's sacrifice by returning by using Harry's blood. When Harry tells Dumbledore this he has a gleam of triumph in his eyes for a split second. What's this all about? Rowling said it would be important to book 7. This thread is for your theories on the gleam of triumph and to ask you guys what you think of my theory.

My Theory.

Dumbledore seems happy that Voldermort overcame this barrier, but why? If Dumbledore was one of the Order why would he be happy about this barrier being broken down? Unless it did the exact opposite........

My theory is that Lily Potter's Sacrifice is a deep magic (Dumbledore says in book 1 some people call it love) which is in Harry's blood. When Voldemort was returned to power Harry's blood was used so it also resides in Voldemort. But what if it didn't break down the barrier, just create a new one?

Think about it, the very spell that was in Harry, protecting him from Voldemort is now also in Voldemort. The only thing that was stopping voldemort from killing Harry was that spell which is now inside Voldemort. Voldemort can't kill Harry because his blood is full of the very thing protecting Harry, Lily Potter's love eek! That's why I think Dumbledore was so happy yes It's a long stretch but it makes sense yes

Any thoughts or opinions?

Kutulu
Originally posted by willRules
Nostradamus made 103 predictions where he named an identifiable person, place or date from which we can accurately judge it's reliability. He has been wrong 103 times.

It doesn't hold a candle to my Harry Potter prediction I'm dead chuffed about big grin

http://www.portfolio.com/images/feeds/blogs/PEOPLE_dumbledore_ImGay.jpg

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Predictions:

1. Duh. stick out tongue

2. Again, duh. stick out tongue

3. Yes, and no. the recent revelation in the Death of the new gods thread knocked me and probably Nvr as well, for a major loop. blink

4. Generally, yes, countdown sucks. Parts of them are good though. Look at the Flash's rogues.

WD: Dude............even you would never have predicted what I just read in Death of the new gods thread........nosweat

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
WD: Dude............even you would never have predicted what I just read in Death of the new gods thread........nosweat Seriously... are you that dumb (no offense)?

Why in the hell would DC ruin their story outright, 3 issues in? Especially when a solicit is only supposed to draw people in...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bransolute
Seriously... are you that dumb (no offense)?

Why in the hell would DC ruin their story outright, 3 issues in? Especially when a solicit is only supposed to draw people in...

They ruined Sinestro Corp War, didn't they? wink I think this is either bullshit or it's proof Starlin is nuts.

if it's proven wrong, good. If not, meh. stick out tongue

Bransolute
They ruined Sinestro Corp War, didn't they? wink I think this is either bullshit or it's proof Starlin is nuts.

if it's proven wrong, good. If not, meh. stick out tongue When? By having issues after the initial war?

Also, they are only supposed to draw people in. They wouldn't tell who the killer is 5 months in advance.
Although... I do like how they have spoiler tags...

TricksterPriest
When? By having issues after the initial war?

Also, they are only supposed to draw people in. They wouldn't tell who the killer is 5 months in advance.
Although... I do like how they have spoiler tags...

I figure it's either fake, like the buildup to the reveal of AM. Or.....if things like that picture Starlin put out are be taken as a hint, and the recent insane feats of SMP, then maybe it is real. I hope not though.

Bransolute
I figure it's either fake, like the buildup to the reveal of AM. Or.....if things like that picture Starlin put out are be taken as a hint, and the recent insane feats of SMP, then maybe it is real. I hope not though. Or R made it up...

I hope it does happen... but that picture also means nothing. It's just a joke as well.

Plus, SMP isn't smart enough to organize all of it.

Rorschach
Or R made it up...

No way. shifty

Val
Jesus Christ, Trick. laughing out loud

Nobody ever post fake solicits again. KMC can't handle it.

TricksterPriest
laughing Ok, so I overreacted. angel

Rorschach
Originally posted by Val

Nobody ever post fake solicits again. KMC can't handle it.

Duly noted.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Val

Nobody ever post fake solicits again. KMC can't handle it. That's like when I told him you have to be a prime member to swear...

TricksterPriest
That's like when I told him you have to be a prime member to swear...

i0xxgT2nj7k

durfist

Edit: NOOOOOOOEEEZZZZ!!! nuts the link is dead. sad

Val
That's like when I told him you have to be a prime member to swear...
Lulz.

"How do you apply for prime membership?!" laughing out loud

Good times.

roughrider
I think this is either bullshit or it's proof Starlin is nuts.

Starlin is nuts; Jim Shooter has claimed this for decades, and sometimes he wasn't kidding. He's only back at DC because Marvel finally slapped his hand and said "That's it! No more Thanos for you!!" big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.