question about clark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nezzy_dawg
i am new to this forum and i just starting watching smallville a month ago. i got seasons 1-4 on dvd and i have watched seasons 1-3, and i was just wondering if clark ever figures out if he can fly , so far he has never flown once. anybody know

AstroFan
He knows that he can fly, but he hasnt learned how yet. He flew in the season 4 premiere, but it wasnt really him, I dont feel like explaining. stick out tongue

nezzy_dawg
thats stupid , i want him to fly,why can't he fly!!!!

nezzy_dawg
is ther going to be a season 6

Megan0788
He flew a couple of episodes ago when he went to Brazil or wherever the spaceship was located at... and he was himself then wink

AstroFan
No, he was running. stick out tongue

Megan0788
Really? confused it showed a picture of the Earth and a red streak in the sky.

Kal875
No dude, I don't remember a red streak, I remember Clark running, then the camera zoomed out to show the earth and zoomed back in with Clark in Honduras.

Clark knows that he is capable of flying(season 1 episode 2, and season 4 episode 1) he just doesnt really occur to him

NoFate007
Was he technically just jumping really high when he proposed to Lana?

Kal875
yep, he jumped a long distance and the camera slowed down then it sped up again, just like when Clark jumped to stop the missle in the episode where the kid trys to destroy Smallville

Dan-El
Yeah, Clark knows that he has flown, he may know that he will fly someday, but he also knows that he isn't able to do it right now. You see, as he has gotten older, he's gotten stronger. He just hasn't reached that level of strength just yet.
Can't wait till he does, though. I predict it will be towards the end of season 6 if the General Zod situation lasts.

Kal875
I think Clark knows he can fly I just think he doesnt know HOW to fly

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
I think Clark knows he can fly I just think he doesnt know HOW to fly
Kind of what I was getting at, but I like making things obscure big grin

Kal875
lol

smallvilleluvr
He also thinks he flew in Rosetta.

Quote:I don't know how much walking was involved.

plus in Vortex the Kents thought that the tornado just picked him up but he said it felt like he was urging himself to go up.

Kal875
I was trying to track down those 2 episodes I forgot their names

May-la-laCK
Dont forget Season 3 the every last episodes where kara goes flying with him and hes like "How are you doing this" then shes like "Your doing it to Kal-el" or something...and plus he might know how to fly but just doesnt want to casue of he stupid fear of hights roll eyes (sarcastic) which sucks cause the best part of clark kent/superman is the flying eek! laughing

Kal875
Originally posted by May-la-laCK
and plus he might know how to fly but just doesnt want to casue of he stupid fear of hights :

No dude stick out tongue

Superman_045
Originally posted by nezzy_dawg
i am new to this forum and i just starting watching smallville a month ago. i got seasons 1-4 on dvd and i have watched seasons 1-3, and i was just wondering if clark ever figures out if he can fly , so far he has never flown once. anybody know

Well, the thing is that Clark knows he can fly but he's scared to & he doesn't ever try to learn how to fly. I just hope that they decide to let him fly in season 6.

May-la-laCK
ME TO eek!

Dan-El
They won't. They're opting for "super-breath" this season. It's gonna blow! (Sorry, but the pun is fully intended)

Lx. Luthor
thats kind of a little spoiler, use the Spoiler things next time

Dan-El
It's not a spoiler if they haven't confirmed it. The internet buzz is that they are considering super-breath. Also, it is listed under the hopes for next season in response to another question, so let the other guy who posted it know.

Lord Evolution
id rather have superbreath over flight in season 6, we have already seen him fly plus doesnt superman fly with his arms forward but in 4.1 crusade he flew wit his arms back but anyways who cares i would like to see superbreath over flight

Superman_045
It doesn't matter if we've seen him fly before. Besides, he was under Jor-El's control then.

Marth18
He was under jor-els control? i thought he was under Kal-El's control...the person he was suppose to be

beavis46
yeah superbreath is good for now,he did a bit more insane jumping last season,like when he rescued lois from a helicopter,itd be better if he learns it slowly

Dan-El
Everyone does. Except those who hopes he learns the superbreath power...

Superman_045
Originally posted by Marth18
He was under jor-els control? i thought he was under Kal-El's control...the person he was suppose to be

How the hell is he going to be under the control of himself? Kal-El is his Kryptonian name & Jor-El put him under his control, gave him all his powers & took away his emotions. People really need to start THINKING.

Jedi Priestess
I dont know, I have complete control of myself. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.