Darkseid Vs Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/4563/darkseiddesak1sk.jpg

(they could be brothers)

Desak sees Darkseid as another oppresive god figure and decides to kill him..... does he manage it?

For those who don't know him - Desak!

Big Sexy
20 years ago, Darkseid
10 years ago Desak
Now Desak

Scoobless
what about next year?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Kal-El
Next year....DARKSEID! lol jk i dont know

Anyways Desak defeats him. Not easily. I'd say 6/10.

Dayscribe
Desak.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Scoobless
what about next year?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its weird. I hear like pre and post bs evertime I turn around. You know how frustrating it is to argue with like 80 darkseid fanboys. There wrath is vicious. Almost as bad as superman fanboys. I say pre wins so 100 darkseid fanboys dont go crazy.

Dayscribe
Funny thing being that there is no Pre or Post crisis Darkseid. They just keep depowering him for the sake of making him Superman's punching bag.

golem370
Who wins

Desak- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desak

vs

Darkseid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

galan7777777
going by his profile, desak should win

juggernaut66666
Darkseid

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS. DS has the powers of MULTIPLE PANTHEONS. Nuff said.

galan7777777
so does desak

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
so does desak
since when?

galan7777777
read his profile

nvrbeenwthagirl
HE doesn't have the power of all those thousands of pantheons that DS has. And this forum is good for saying stuff like what did he do on panel. DS has the profile and the on panel feats to back it up. He wins.

golem370
Desak went toe to toe with King Thor and I believe Perrkius

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Desak went toe to toe with King Thor and I believe Perrkius

And got decapitated While wearing the destroyer suit. The OE erases him from existance before the fight even gets going good.

juggernaut66666
Desak did pretty well against King Thor but at the end King Thor slayed him like a pig and King Thor is no Ds

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Desak did pretty well against King Thor but at the end King Thor slayed him like a pig and King Thor is no Ds so since when was darkseid on the same level as odin, let alone RKT who is more powerful then odin?

juggernaut66666
so since when was darkseid on the same level as odin, let alone RKT who is more powerful then odin?
read Ds comics no expression

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
read Ds comics no expression i have, and ive never seen anything that puts DS above Odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
so since when was darkseid on the same level as odin, let alone RKT who is more powerful then odin?

DS is as beyond Odin as Odin is beyond Thor. I dont remember Odin absorbing the powers of thousands of Pantheons. I don't remember Odin ever facing an opponent as powerful as the Godwave Ares. I certainly dont' remember Odin being able to take a blast from the LT and living to tell about it. Odin is soooooooooooooooo over rated.

juggernaut66666
i have, and ive never seen anything that puts DS above Odin
maybe you didn't read no expression

tdawg14
This one could go either way. I would say Darkseid takes 6/10 but Desak is pretty damn tough and is a self proclaimed God Slayer

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by tdawg14
This one could go either way. I would say Darkseid takes 6/10 but Desak is pretty damn tough and is a self proclaimed God Slayer
OE

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Funny thing being that there is no Pre or Post crisis Darkseid. They just keep depowering him for the sake of making him Superman's punching bag.

He does make a good punching bag though

smile

galan7777777
this has been done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t402798.html

Evangel94
Desak takes the majority here. This guy is designed to kill Gods and carries complete and full immunity to their power.

Desak had his immunity contaminated when he bonded with the Destroyer, an Asgardian construct. This "contamination" created a metaphorical "crack" in Desak's armor which allowed the Odinforce to finally affect Desak. Desark should have never attempted to bond with the Destroyer.

Normally Desak will walk right through the Omega Beams and give Current Darkseid the beating of a lifetime.

Desaad
Assuming the thing with Desak and Gods is intact for Darkseid, Desak should win it.

olympian
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And got decapitated While wearing the destroyer suit. The OE erases him from existance before the fight even gets going good.
The OE has been treated as a joke by DC in years.

Desak wins because hes taylor made to kill Gods while being impervious to theyr power, and Darkseid doesnt have a farm house around, to hide and sneak.

DS is as beyond Odin as Odin is beyond Thor. I dont remember Odin absorbing the powers of thousands of Pantheons. I don't remember Odin ever facing an opponent as powerful as the Godwave Ares. I certainly dont' remember Odin being able to take a blast from the LT and living to tell about it. Odin is soooooooooooooooo over rated.
What DS are you using here? The Great Darkness Saga one? That one is long gone. Kirby Darkseid wasent even at that levels.

And when did DS took a shot of the LT..?

Howard_Jones
Sometimes I think that kid is making up stuff as he goes along.

Anywho, Desak takes this one pretty clearly.

xmeat
darkseid sucks desak wins

DevilGoblin
DESAK OWNS DARKSEID HORRIBLY

Evil_Ash
Desak was killed by Thor...

Darkseid wins in a curbstomp.

Juntai
Darkseid.

starking
How the hell would Desak survive the Oe?

Scoobless
Originally posted by starking
How the hell would Desak survive the Oe?

Same way he takes the full force of the Odinpower.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8131/66730004hz9.th.jpg http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1422/68716893zm9.th.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5526/95707151ze5.th.jpg http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6879/97905236uv8.th.jpg

Board Walker
DS takes this 10/10, this is spite.

starking
Same way he takes the full force of the Odinpower.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8131/66730004hz9.th.jpg http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1422/68716893zm9.th.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5526/95707151ze5.th.jpg http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6879/97905236uv8.th.jpg But Odin force and the Oe are two different things, the odin force is a destructive power, the Oe(not Jeph loebs) erases you from existance. You cant block it or dodge it(unless Jeph loeb writes it), It will follow you forever. (Jeph loeb sucks).

Board Walker
But Odin force and the Oe are two different things, the odin force is a destructive power, the Oe(not Jeph loebs) erases you from existance. You cant block it or dodge it(unless Jeph loeb writes it), It will follow you forever. (Jeph loeb sucks).

No one has ever dodged it, nor have they ever "blocked it"

The one time it has been blocked, it was later explained that the Source is the one who provided the protection.

Scoobless
But Odin force and the Oe are two different things, the odin force is a destructive power, the Oe(not Jeph loebs) erases you from existance. You cant block it or dodge it(unless Jeph loeb writes it), It will follow you forever. (Jeph loeb sucks).

Desak can absorb all godly energies, destructive or otherwise ... Darkseid would have to resort to fisticuffs, then he'd lose.

no expression

starking
Desak can absorb all godly energies, destructive or otherwise ... Darkseid would have to resort to fisticuffs, then he'd lose.

no expression But thing with the oe is it cant be COUNTERED it's the destructive side of the source aka god. Do you honestly think Desak can absorb something that wipes you out from existance?

Scoobless
Didn't work on Doomsday ... and Desak was empowered by one of the most powerful beings in existence ... Even Odin and other Skyfathers looked up to the Designate.

UniOmni
Desak has an ability that gives him the edge.
The ability to negate and then absorb godly energies of gods.

Of course, Nvr is gonna ignore this, even though it's a shown and proved ability.

But of course, when it comes to Darkseid vs Odin, Darkseid gets the edge because he's shown the ability to absorb the power of other gods.

Double standard anyone?

Validus
Desak is no Superman. DS wins.

xmeat
Originally posted by Validus
Desak is no Superman. DS wins. no desaks better

UniOmni
Doesn't need to be when his power by right is one that's fatal to all gods.

Now, unless we go by Starlins reveal of the New Gods being really just advanced aliens and not actual gods, then he might lose.

Going with their history though, he wins.

xmeat
jobberseid loses get over it.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Doesn't need to be when his power by right is one that's fatal to all gods.
King Thor hammer toss was pretty fatal too.

starking
Desak has an ability that gives him the edge.
The ability to negate and then absorb godly energies of gods.

Of course, Nvr is gonna ignore this, even though it's a shown and proved ability.

But of course, when it comes to Darkseid vs Odin, Darkseid gets the edge because he's shown the ability to absorb the power of other gods.

Double standard anyone? Uh Darkseid absorbs gods energys aswell.

UniOmni
In a godly construct that was akin to poison from the inside.

Without the armor, King Thor needed to resort to the Bloodaxe to get it done.

His godblast was taken in stride, and walked through.

UniOmni
Uh Darkseid absorbs gods energys aswell.

And yet the double standard goes over your head huh?

Darkseid wins against Odin according to Nvr, because he can absorb other gods energies, and it's a tried and true power of his.

Darkseid runs into a godlike entity(that's not a god) that does something similar, but can also walk through godly energies, and Nvr won't give him the edge.

As my eyes tell, it's a double standard.

starking
Didn't work on Doomsday ... and Desak was empowered by one of the most powerful beings in existence ... Even Odin and other Skyfathers looked up to the Designate. Ds being owned by Doomsday is garbage writing aka pis. The Silver Surfer has been bitchslapped by Dracula, Galactus has been tentacle raped by Thanos, Spider-man has koed Firelord. All of those feats are examples of bad writing just like Doomsday beating Darkseid.

Validus
In a godly construct that was akin to poison from the inside.

Without the armor, King Thor needed to resort to the Bloodaxe to get it done.

His godblast was taken in stride, and walked through.
So Desak is 0-2 against a mediocre skyfather?

starking
What has King Thor done that puts him on Darkseid's level?

WrathfulDwarf
Reading some of Desak's skills...

"Possesses powers of multiple gods"

So does Captain Marvel....and up to this poing only the Wizard Shazam had the magic to take on Darkseid. Captain Marvel never defeated Darkseid.

To make a long story short....I pick Darkseid.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Reading some of Desak's skills...

"Possesses powers of multiple gods"

So does Captain Marvel

I thought CaptMarvel channeled the power of various god to enhance himself.

starking
Btw didn't Jack kirby say Darkseid was equal to fullpowered Galactus?

UniOmni
Galactus has grown in power since his conception.

Darkseid hasn't exactly risen up the ranks.

Evil_Ash
Any modern Superman/Darkseid story is just rubbish IMO.

starking
Galactus has grown in power since his conception.

Darkseid hasn't exactly risen up the ranks. Well to be honest both characters have thier inconsistencies(Galactus being molested by Thanos and Darkseid losing to Doomsday) so that may not be the best answer.

UniOmni
The point is still above your head huh?

Galactus and Darkseid may have been created equal, but that changed. Conception doesn't mean ish if one is more fleshed out while the other stagnates.

Unless you call bullshit on Superman being able to fly all of a sudden?

The point of my original post, is that Desak has shown and proved the ability to take godly attacks in stride, and still whoop ass.

Darkseid is a god, and the double standard that's really blatant here, is that Nvr gives Darkseid the majority over Odin due to his ability to take other gods power, but won't do the same to Desak.

BS.

Desak 6.5/10

And Vally, Darkseid's been a mediocre skyfather for a while now.

Validus
And Vally, Darkseid's been a mediocre skyfather for a while now.
If "for awhile" meant anything on this forum, The Flash wouldn't be such a beast. Not sure why the top showing rule applies to everyone but characters we don't like.

UniOmni
I love Darkseid.

I love his character and aura, and i remember first looking at the Seven Soldiers Mr.Miracle issue.
I just stared at that gully pic of Darkseid on the battlements as his horde overran NG for like an hour. I've got a man crush on the guy.

What i don't like, is the forum version of Darkseid who's supposedly been at his GDS levels for all these years, when that's clearly not the case.

If you can't like a character unless he's seen as uberpowerful, maybe you're not an actual fan, ya dig?

And i lol whenever people say that Darkseid's been portrayed closer to Odin than Thanos.

That makes me giggle.

And if i do come across as disliking Darkseid, it's merely backlash from Nvr and his legion.
See what happened to Superman over at SHC due to Jelly, and made worse by Safado and Shadowknight.
Same circumstances

Validus
I'm not at all saying that DS has been at GDS level all these years. I don't subscribe to the "True Darkseid" theory that certain people have been trying to pimp out either. I just go by the standard high showing, low showing rule. Come on now. How is it fair that everyone in every thread has no problem with Surfer, Flash, Superman etc being in high end mode while DS gets stuck in jobber mode? That's just BS.

starking
I love Darkseid.

I love his character and aura, and i remember first looking at the Seven Soldiers Mr.Miracle issue.
I just stared at that gully pic of Darkseid on the battlements as his horde overran NG for like an hour. I've got a man crush on the guy.

What i don't like, is the forum version of Darkseid who's supposedly been at his GDS levels for all these years, when that's clearly not the case.

If you can't like a character unless he's seen as uberpowerful, maybe you're not an actual fan, ya dig?

And i lol whenever people say that Darkseid's been portrayed closer to Odin than Thanos.

That makes me giggle.

And if i do come across as disliking Darkseid, it's merely backlash from Nvr and his legion.
See what happened to Superman over at SHC due to Jelly, and made worse by Safado and Shadowknight.
Same circumstances Um whats Shc?

UniOmni
I'm not at all saying that DS has been at GDS level all these years. I don't subscribe to the "True Darkseid" theory that certain people have been trying to pimp out either. I just go by the standard high showing, low showing rule. Come on now. How is it fair that everyone in every thread has no problem with Surfer, Flash, Superman etc being in high end mode while DS gets stuck in jobber mode? That's just BS.

I don't subscribe to Darkseid being stuck in jobber mode.

I don't think he walks all over elite top tiers like he has in the past tho.
Not only Superman, but Orion beat him in a terrific fight, and Raker had him looking kinda bad, even decked out in yellow armor.

He's an above the top tier beast, with a really high end attack that's pretty much bound to failure.

But question.

If Darkseid gets beaten or embarassed by the same guy three times, when does jobbing become the standard?

Do i think Darkseid would win the clear majority from Surfer? Surely.

Do i think it'd be insane to say that Surfer couldn't win one or two?
Nope.

If Odin got punked by Surfer, or Thor he'd fall from grace too, especially if it happened a few times.

And Starking, SHC is a board where you'd get eaten alive most likely.
It's not as nice and welcoming as KMC, especially if you don't come with the noise.

Google Superhero chat

starking
I don't subscribe to Darkseid being stuck in jobber mode.

I don't think he walks all over elite top tiers like he has in the past tho.
Not only Superman, but Orion beat him in a terrific fight, and Raker had him looking kinda bad, even decked out in yellow armor.

He's an above the top tier beast, with a really high end attack that's pretty much bound to failure.

But question.

If Darkseid gets beaten or embarassed by the same guy three times, when does jobbing become the standard?

Do i think Darkseid would win the clear majority from Surfer? Surely.

Do i think it'd be insane to say that Surfer couldn't win one or two?
Nope.

If Odin got punked by Surfer, or Thor he'd fall from grace too, especially if it happened a few times.

And Starking, SHC is a board where you'd get eaten alive most likely.
It's not as nice and welcoming as KMC, especially if you don't come with the noise.

Google Superhero chat Darkseid losing to Supes is just jobbing, Ds has humbled Supes more than Supes has beaten him.

starking
Just looked up Shc, it looks like a pretty good site for debating and there are no idiot posters are trolls. But from the way it looks it seems to be just like Cbr in terms of debating and to stay on that site you have to play it smart. Really nothing new to me.

UniOmni
SHC is nothing like CBR. Nothing.

CBR debates powersets alone, and SHC goes by in character portrayals and the intangibles.

Validus
Orion is destined to beat DS. I don't count that against him and not to mention the writer stated he was writing Orion as Mangog level in physical strength. Orion was well above top tier under Simonson.

The Raker showing was bad. His OE was blocked and DS was about to get pounded with a shovel. laughing out loud

Apokalips Now remains as the only "bad" showing against Superman IMO. Well that and the Chuck Austen issue. laughing out loud

starking
SHC is nothing like CBR. Nothing.

CBR debates powersets alone, and SHC goes by in character portrayals and the intangibles. So does Cbr, and give examples of Cbr going by powersets alone, they always go by portrayals. And are you trying to say Cbr is like Kmc?

starking
Orion is destined to beat DS. I don't count that against him and not to mention the writer stated he was writing Orion as Mangog level in physical strength. Orion was well above top tier under Simonson.

The Raker showing was bad. His OE was blocked and DS was about to get pounded with a shovel. laughing out loud

Apokalips Now remains as the only "bad" showing against Superman IMO. Well that and the Chuck Austen issue. laughing out loud Actually I dont think Rakar defeated Ds in that instance, earlier on ih that story he crushed Rakar's hands, The Guardians of the universe didn't want a war with Apokolips, and do you really think Darkseid or any on Superman's level can be taken out by a shovel?
Edit: Oh and about Apokolips now, I agree with you on that one. Darkseid was so incompetant in that story. Using black kryptonite to brainwash Supergirl, how lame.

UniOmni
So does Cbr, and give examples of Cbr going by powersets alone, they always go by portrayals. And are you trying to say Cbr is like Kmc?

Not so.

In CBR, Surfer beats Hulk because he can hit him a million times in a second.

In SHC, Surfer beats Hulk because he has a history of it, and has shown multiple ways to put him down.

In CBR, Superman beats Blackbolt because he can drop a thousand punches in a second.

In SHC, it's debateable that Superman can beat Blackbolt, due to the way they're treated by their respective companies.

See the diff?

CBR debates(if it can be called that) using the powerset alone pretty much.

SHC is made up of a lot of people who despise that way of debating.

Symmetric Chaos
Not so.

In SHC, Surfer beats Hulk because he has a history of it, and has shown multiple ways to put him down.

In CBR, Superman beats Blackbolt because he can drop a thousand punches in a second.

In SHC, it's debateable that Superman can beat Blackbolt, due to the way they're treated by their respective companies.

See the diff?

SHC is made up of a lot of people who despise that way of debating.

KMC has people who do both.

UniOmni
True.

And that's why i spend most of my online time at SHC, where it's much more true to comics imo.

Outside of Validus, Jun and a few others, it's really not as much fun. Especially when you have guys like Golem and Xmeat making threads that just seem silly in hindsight.
I respect golem for trying to be more creative, but xmeat just epitomizes why Hulk is so disliked here.
Same for Nvr and his legion.

Symmetric Chaos
True.

And that's why i spend most of my online time at SHC, where it's much more true to comics imo.

Different debating styles srug

I like the way it works here.

Outside of Validus, Jun and a few others, it's really not as much fun. Especially when you have guys like Golem and Xmeat making threads that just seem silly in hindsight.
I respect golem for trying to be more creative, but xmeat just epitomizes why Hulk is so disliked here.

Did you just judge all of KMC's comic posters by xmeat, Golem and Nvr?

UniOmni
?

No. But i did say that many people over here(from what i see) debate by going to the Respect forum, taking a look and coming back into the vs forum self aggrandized experts.

Thats weaksauce doogie.

Symmetric Chaos
No. But i did say that many people over here(from what i see) debate by going to the Respect forum, taking a look and coming back into the vs forum self aggrandized experts.

Yeah. I guess people miss that respect threads are just character's really good feats.

Thats weaksauce doogie.

hmm

Validus
UniOmni is just pure hateration personified. Redonkulous!

Symmetric Chaos
UniOmni is just pure hateration personified. Redonkulous!

*suddenly vanquished*

How did you know I was a Bogart?

starking
Not so.

See the diff?

SHC is made up of a lot of people who despise that way of debating. That doesnt seem like good example,what your pretty much saying is that you despise Cbr because they use a character in a rumble without pis/cis which is sort of rediculous. So if Galactus was a soft pansy but had the power to destroy a universe a thousand times over and if he was put against the Shocker, the Shocker would win because he is more ruthless and Galactus is a wuss, that doesn't use his powers properly. Come on thats just retarded.

xmeat
DO YOU MEAN HEROCHAT UNIOMNI

UniOmni
That doesnt seem like good example,what your pretty much saying is that you despise Cbr because they use a character in a rumble without pis/cis which is sort of rediculous. So if Galactus was a soft pansy but had the power to destroy a universe a thousand times over and if he was put against the Shocker, the Shocker would win because he is more ruthless and Galactus is a wuss, that doesn't use his powers properly. Come on thats just retarded.

I'm done with you, go away.

batdude123
I'm done with you, go away.

UNI IS PWNEREZZERED!!!!111@@

nvrbeenwthagirl
True.

You really get on my damned nerves. Do you see me bringing you up at all? I don't like the way you debate, I don't like you at all, but I don't make it a point to bring you up in every freaking Thread. Please get a life.

starking
I'm done with you, go away. Well your an ass with hemroids. Now im done with you for good.

UniOmni
You really get on my damned nerves. Do you see me bringing you up at all? I don't like the way you debate, I don't like you at all, but I don't make it a point to bring you up in every freaking Thread. Please get a life.

True.

But i'm a dick by nature.

Can't help it, so why try?

And to Starking............

If i'm such a smelly and diseased ass, why would you knowingly debate with such esteemable company?

Sometimes, they just own themselves i say embarrasment

miraclethree
Desak. No Contest.

Goddess Kali
Desak will rape Darksied

xmeat
True.

But i'm a dick by nature.

Can't help it, so why try?

And to Starking............

If i'm such a smelly and diseased ass, why would you knowingly debate with such esteemable company?

Sometimes, they just own themselves i say embarrasment herochat rocks and desak takes darkseid head.

Priest
ninja

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Desak will rape Darksied thumb up

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Desak was killed by Thor...

Darkseid wins in a curbstomp.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No it was by RKT...You know the one thats > Odin. Not just regular THOR.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No it was by RKT...You know the one thats > Odin. Not just regular THOR.
It was King Thor.....Odin>>>>King Thor.
RKT only appeared in about 2 issues.....ermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
RKT only appeared in about 2 issues.....ermm king thor is still much more than reg thor like bad ash implied.

Tony Stark

mad Damn it your right!!!

KT not RKT... embarrasment

Regardless KT>>DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
mad Damn it your right!!!

KT not RKT... embarrasment

Regardless KT>>DS thor could give ds a match. supes did so why couldnt thor. kt>darkseid.

smile

llagrok

RKT > KT = Odin

And help me clear Halo on Legendary.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
RKT > KT = Odin

And help me clear Halo on Legendary. i feel odins a tad more than king thor.

Soljer
RKT > KT = Odin

According to their respective feats, I'd put King Thor quite a bit aways from Odin.

They have the same potential power, sure, but King Thor was a total novice with the Odinpower, whereas Odin....well, Odin IS the Odinpower.

It's like a newbie green lantern versus the veterans. Same potential Oan power output, but one's a hell of a lot more powerful than the other.

Rune King Thor, however, was obviously Odin's superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
According to their respective feats, I'd put King Thor quite a bit aways from Odin.

They have the same potential power, sure, but King Thor was a total novice with the Odinpower, whereas Odin....well, Odin IS the Odinpower.

It's like a newbie green lantern versus the veterans. Same potential Oan power output, but one's a hell of a lot more powerful than the other.

Rune King Thor, however, was obviously Odin's superior. u actually agree with me. wow. its about time u are right.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

Rune King Thor, however, was obviously Odin's superior.

No, Odin never really accomplished anything that King Thor couldn't do. Also, Tarene sent Desak for a reason. She wasn't capable of stopping the reigning on her own and it was stated that she was Odin's equal.

quanchi112
No, Odin never really accomplished anything that King Thor couldn't do. Also, Tarene sent Desak for a reason. She wasn't capable of stopping the reigning on her own and it was stated that she was Odin's equal. experience with a certain power means ull be more capable of wileding it. just becuz u have the odinforce doesnt make u odin.

wink

Estacado
RKT > KT = Odin

Ok but we need 2 more people for that....313

miraclethree
Desak easy.

miraclethree
DS is as beyond Odin .

laughing out loud laughing out loud

lando005
Ok but we need 2 more people for that....313 i'm in as long as you can get me a controller and a 360 and a copy of halo 3 to play with

lando005
and desak should give ds some major troubles

Priest
Desak ftw

Harry Fingerman
No, Odin never really accomplished anything that King Thor couldn't do. Rebuild damage from every world (it just said "every", so I'm assuming it meant every planet in the universe...).
Go!

guy222
No, Odin never really accomplished anything that King Thor couldn't do. Also, Tarene sent Desak for a reason. She wasn't capable of stopping the reigning on her own and it was stated that she was Odin's equal.

Odin was known as the Omnipotent. He has crazy feats

quanchi112
odin>king thor.

pr1983
Originally posted by quanchi112
u actually agree with me. wow. its about time u are right.

thats flaming, stop.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pr1983
thats flaming, stop. hey will u judge nver and myself if we debate in the battlezone.

pr1983
Originally posted by quanchi112
hey will u judge nver and myself if we debate in the battlezone.

yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pr1983
yes. ok nver agreed but is ducking me now. we agree on u illadelp and cap rex.

the mods and former mod.

TheHulkster
Desak

abhilegend
Darkseid

panthergod
Darkseid, easily.

TheHulkster
Desak wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.