Oh SHIT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I was supposed to take the bus to meet my dad downtown cause we dont have a car anymore, so he told me to get to the stop by 5:50 and I got there at 5:48 or something cause it leaves at 5:55 and the guy sitting at the stop told me it just went by and I didnt believe him so i checked with the motel/apartment behind me and they said it just went by and my dad down have a cell phone so I cant call him and I have no way of reaching him! So now hes going to murder me. Seriously

I was going to get a ride from my friend mom but she wasnt home so I was going to go over to my friend Javiar's house to ask HIS dad for a ride but his dad is at work... BAAAH

*digs grave and buys a coffin* I'm screwed.. like.. a... screwed person sad

And yes... my dad will kill me

Koala MeatPie
.. So?

kill him back.

Logically it wasn't your fault, if he kills ou over that, he's a mindless moron, Just LET IT BOUNCE OF YOU, whatever he says, hear him, but don't listen.

Explain Yourself.

Revernd Maynard
*not about me.......doesn't care*

Ronny
cry Thats not the point, I'm destressed and I am totally optionless here!

Imaginary
hug

DanZeke25
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/careteam.jpg

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Ronny
cry Thats not the point, I'm destressed and I am totally optionless here!

I'd give you a good luck / everything is going to be okay / I love you

hug, but I am on an Emotion Supresent drug and I frankly don't feel for you.

That and i can't pysically touch you stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Imaginary
hug Thank you trish sad

Gawd I love how my bus stories that actually have a PROBLEM get more sarcasm then random shit that happened to Lea blink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanZeke25

laughing laughing laughing

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*not about me.......doesn't care* Bad...No!

Well its not much help but ill be a um.. cyber shoulder to cry on smile

Ronny
He called from the payphone all "Where are you?" and I told him and he said "Those people lied to you" and I said "Uh.. i dont think so" and he started getting mad and saying you should have waited blah blah so i just hung up.

Thorinn
poor ronny hug

Ronny
Thanks Thor... I locked the front door.. but then i realized blink he has a key

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Bad...No!

Well its not much help but ill be a um.. cyber shoulder to cry on smile eek!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25

laughing

ROYALGUARD
shit happens everyday.

Tired Hiker
Put your dad in a sleeper hold!

Jabba the Hutt
Haha, last week my friend Drew was going to take a train to the City, and meet his dad at Penn Station to go to the dentist. (I know he's weird) He missed the train, and he didn't have his phone on, so his dad left a message on his voicemail:

"GODDAMIT DREW! WHERE THE **** ARE YOU DREW?" "GODDAMIT YOUR PHONE ISNT ON DREW" "GODDAMIT WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?"

I listened to it in the middle of my math class. It was hilarious.

Ronny
laughing out loud Oh my god, that is too funny. It pisses me off though "Well sorry, I have no other way to get down there fatty"... very hard situation.

And TH stick out tongue My father is about 200 pounds heavier then myself

Mišt
If you die can I have your cut?ermm

Ronny

Mišt
You are supposed to say yes, you dirty ****ermm

Ronny
I'm sorry, *****. What was that? I couldnt hear you over the sound of your gonorrhea. leaking down your leg. Yea. Yea.ermm

Mišt
Yeah excuse me for a minute while I smack my bitches and tell them to stop leaking STDs on me ermm

Ronny
You're so ugly you were born with herpes ermm

Mišt
You're so ugly, the doctor tried to push you back into your mom's wombermm

Ronny
You're so ugly when your covered in peas and mayonaise you look prettier! ermm

Mišt
You're so ugly, your parents bought a dog and had to put a collar on it so they could tell the difference between it and youermm

Ronny
You're so ugly every time you look in the mirror you cry, cause.. your ugly.. and your penis is small! ermm

Mišt
You're so ugly everytime you look at me I cry....cause...your ugly...and your boobs are smallermm

Council#13
weep

Ronny
Well youre so ugly I cant look at you when we have sex I have to put a stupid paper bag over your entire body.. excpet for your penis!ermm and and ...My boobs ROCK

Council#13
He has a penis? confused

Mišt
Well you're so ugly I have to go masturbate in the bathroom at my reflection before we have sex so my penis is limp from exhaustion and I dont have to penetrate your uglynessermm

Ronny
Well at least i didnt have to take my mother to prom because your ugly!ermm and uh... I have to masturbate in the bathroom because your small penis cant pleasure me... yea

Mišt
At least I had a partner, you're so ugly the dog wouldnt even go with you to the promermm and while you're in the bathroom I went home cause your so ugly I dont want to see your faceermm

Jonathan Mark
You're both ugly raver

Ronny
ermm Well god, I'm not the one who slept with the dog. You date stealer! Go back to new Zeland , you are no real Aussie!

Council#13
weep Ronny mean! cry

Ronny
Michael started it ermm

Mišt
You're so ugly you tried to make a comeback about me being ugly, but you owned yourself insteadermm

Ronny
ermm Uhhh.... Sleep with me? shock

Council#13
gonefishing

Mišt
ermm Uhhh.... Sleep with me? shock

ermmUhh...shave your beard and chest hair and maybe we'll talkshock

Ronny
ermm well then get rid of your bushy ass hair.

Mišt
ermm well then get rid of your penis you hermaphrodite.

Ronny
ermm well then get rid of the red hair in your goatee

Mišt
ermm well then dont put it there in the first place.

LanceWindu
*walks in...walks out*

Ronny

Mišt
ermm No.

Ronny
ermm then your stuck with my red hair in your goatee

Imaginary
... eep?

lord xyz
I was supposed to take the bus to meet my dad downtown cause we dont have a car anymore, so he told me to get to the stop by 5:50 and I got there at 5:48 or something cause it leaves at 5:55 and the guy sitting at the stop told me it just went by and I didnt believe him so i checked with the motel/apartment behind me and they said it just went by and my dad down have a cell phone so I cant call him and I have no way of reaching him! So now hes going to murder me. Seriously

I was going to get a ride from my friend mom but she wasnt home so I was going to go over to my friend Javiar's house to ask HIS dad for a ride but his dad is at work... BAAAH

*digs grave and buys a coffin* I'm screwed.. like.. a... screwed person sad

And yes... my dad will kill me hypnotise him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.