Freedan Nadd versus ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Setting is the bar scene in AOTC.

Deception
lol...Nadd owns him with a finger...

Janus Marius
I say Nadd wipes his ass with Sidious, personally, but apparently he sucks according to Lightsnake.

tdtd
LOL.. Nadd's spirit would toast ROTS Sidious

Lightsnake
Maybe because Nadd was half trained? Honestly, try to make a convincing argument for Freedon. And Td? All you've done is ride other peoples' arguments.

We have...what going for Nadd exactly? As compared to the 'event horizon' and 'darkness beyond darkness?'

OH, wait, that's hyperbole because Janus says so. Amazing how noone sees an issue hanging off of Freedon freaking Nadd...I mean, seriously, back him up.

Darth Avis
nadd was trained by SADOW! he possible killed the second greatest sith as well. he has an uber amulet. He killed hundreds of people with a blaster and a short saber. He is uber!

Lightsnake
No, Nadd was half trained by Sadow and killed the ancient, weakened by 600 years of sleeping Sadow when the latter refused to delve deeper than they'd gone with the secrets.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Maybe because Nadd was half trained?

Oh cute. Trying to dumb down Nadd's level of power because he's "half-trained"? I assume you mean half trained as a jedi. Actually, he was all set to be a jedi knight but failed his last test (Which was one of anger) and killed his master. Keep in mind that Exar Kun went from a padawan to a full fledged dark lord of the Sith. Having incomplete jedi training isn't a set back- if anything, it's a testamont to his power.

Funny you should say that. I've been arguing here for longer than anyone, and easily more than anyone. I'm entitled to agree with others and paraphrase when I want to; I've more than earned it.

1. Nadd, as a padawan reaching knighthood, destroyed his master.

2. He then found Sadow and trained under him (And was obviously strong enough in power that Sadow WOULD train him.)

3. Even money says he killed Sadow too.

4. Nadd went on to conquer Onderon and Dxun. He effectively put both the planet and the moon in a shroud of darkness which lasted 400 years or so. This is far longer than Sidious' legacy, for those who are keeping count.

5. While he was using his force-sensitive descendants as puppets from beyond the grave, he was able to toy with the jedi sent to Onderon.

6. Consider this, and the upcoming points, when you consider that Nadd is a 400 year old spirit. We know that spirits decline in power and influence (As happened with Obi-Wan, and Exar Kun). Yet after all this time, Nadd's spirit is incredibly powerful ...

****, this customer won't leave me the **** alone. I'll finish this when I get home.

OH, wait, that's hyperbole because Janus says so. Amazing how noone sees an issue hanging off of Freedon freaking Nadd...I mean, seriously, back him up.

darthsith19
Nadd pwns.

Lightsnake
No, Nadd killed his master in an accident.

Sadow also stopped Nadd's induction into Sith secrets.

Nadd killed an ancient and weakened from 600 years hibernation Sadow.

Nadd drove off jungle beasts and impressed natives with the force to conquer them. That was it.

Shroud of darkness? As opposed to Palpatine putting a shroud of the darkside under the Jedi Order's very nose? And Primitive jungle planet, or the entire galaxy...where'd Nadd create a shroud of darkness by the by? And Kun's reign as dark lord and darkness was extinguished within...three years of getting the title and left him locked in a temple.

Nadd's spirit incredibly powerful? Right. Which is why he can't touch Arca. And Nadd is killed in an uprising, doesn't bode well for his power there. And Nadd's spirit only survived because he bound it to one of the Sith artifacts he took from Yavin.

Darth Avis
No, Nadd killed his master in an accident.
bullshit!
Nadd drove off jungle beasts and impressed natives with the force to conquer them. That was it.
An army of the beasts with a blaster and a short saber.

Shroud of darkness? As opposed to Palpatine putting a shroud of the darkside under the Jedi Order's very nose? And Primitive jungle planet, or the entire galaxy...where'd Nadd create a shroud of darkness by the by? And Kun's reign as dark lord and darkness was extinguished within...three years of getting the title and left him locked in a temple.

Sidious killed like what 6 jedi as opposed to thousands of very strong beast riders. Kun would have probably taken the galexy if Ulic wasnt retarded.

Lightsnake
Matt Tremayne left herself open to test Nadd, a test he failed....and once more, any Jedi worth his salt would be able to kill wild animals.

And a single Jedi is worth hundreds of beast riders...one fights with a stick and a beast, one fights with the force and a saber. And Sidious, according to the DE sourcebook, killed many Jedi

Darth Avis
you are really retarded.

tdtd
Lightsnake give it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.