Cut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
Hey all you know im a emo...well not no more i am not cuting but i still cant figer out why emos like cuting them selfs loseing all that blood...thats like part of the reson i quit ...but its hard to try not to cut your self i have alot of stress on me and im geting closer to cut so i need some thing that will help me not cut any ideas people.......and blogen how ever you call your self i think i have the idea what your going to say so dont even try posting what i should do i knowits mean rud anfd i think nasty to......

Revernd Maynard
wheres AC when you need him erm

Ronny
At a Tool concert if i'm not mistaken. (EDIT: Never mind.. I think thats wednesday)

And Uh... shut up kiddo. Your life isnt shit.

K.Diddy
We get drunk and beat up Emo's for something to do no expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by rare_fox
Hey all you know im a emo...well not no more i am not cuting but i still cant figer out why emos like cuting them selfs loseing all that blood...thats like part of the reson i quit ...but its hard to try not to cut your self i have alot of stress on me and im geting closer to cut so i need some thing that will help me not cut any ideas people.......and blogen how ever you call your self i think i have the idea what your going to say so dont even try posting what i should do i knowits mean rud anfd i think nasty to......

Emo is not synonymous with cutting. Cutters are just ****ing idiots who like to bleed. Why not finish the job and rid the gene pool of your moronic tendencies?

Ronny
I didnt even understand that last sentence.. blink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Ronny
I didnt even understand that last sentence.. blink

Translated:

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Die.

Barker
http://www.business-supply.com/product_images/image/EB031386_band-aid-flexible-tough-strips-with-super-stick.gif

.. confused

GCG
Paper Cuts are most definatly the way to go !

Ronny
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.business-supply.com/product_images/image/EB031386_band-aid-flexible-tough-strips-with-super-stick.gif

.. confused laughing out loud

rare_fox
Well i been not cuting for a week or 2 now im omost ready to snap from all this stress

Punkyhermy
I'm not the happiest person around, but even I don't cut myself.

Ronny
Well i been not cuting for a week or 2 now im omost ready to snap from all this stress YOUR LIFE ISNT BAD. OKAY.

You obviously have a house, enough money for a computer with internet, parents supposivly, friends, food to eat, a place to bathe and pee. You're being very over dramatic. G....eee..ttt Help! Loser

H. S. 6
YOUR LIFE ISNT BAD. OKAY.

You obviously have a house, enough money for a computer with internet, parents supposivly, friends, food to eat, a place to bathe and pee. You're being very over dramatic. G....eee..ttt Help! Loser

No sense talking in English to this person. I sense he is Martian.

Or Klingon.

GCG
Dont encourage it. Unless its Starwegian.

Revernd Maynard
At a Tool concert if i'm not mistaken. (EDIT: Never mind.. I think thats wednesday)

And Uh... shut up kiddo. Your life isnt shit. damnit, i have another week and 4 days to go see tool sad

MY LIFE SUCKS

Koala MeatPie
Why Do We Have Emos?

Survival of The Fittest.

I am Sick and tired of all of this crap, read the thead titled "Emo".
My Final Post In This Thread no matter how idiotic or stupid or selfish you may be:

How To Stop Cutting Yourself.

BlackSunshine
Well i been not cuting for a week or 2 now im omost ready to snap from all this stress

what the hell is wrong with you?

ROYALGUARD
how to relieve stress?

1 word

SEXERCISE!!!!

why?

lose wait and it feels great.

Imaginary

Go back into your hole no expression

ROYALGUARD
rare fox dont listen to the other people that say " die or finish yourself off or youre an idiot or crawl back into your hole"

you need to just do 1 thing and 1 thing only...
SEXERCISE!!

with who? the person you trust?
its guaranteed to stop your cutting urges

Tired Hiker
Try cutting the cheese instead!

Jarshewa
keanu reeves says chicks dig scars.
so do what he says

Jabba the Hutt
I hate when people self mutilate themselves. I have a feeling its going to become a huge fad. I physically take out my anger/sadness on walls, random stuff inside my house, random people, and not random people. If I want to hurt myself for some reason, I either punch a jagged wall, hit my abdominal muscles, or start a fight with someone. There are alternatives to cutting yourself.

Jarshewa
do youOriginally posted by Jabba the Hutt
I hate when people self mutilate themselves. I have a feeling its going to become a huge fad. I physically take out my anger/sadness on walls, random stuff inside my house, random people, and not random people. If I want to hurt myself for some reason, I either punch a jagged wall, hit my abdominal muscles, or start a fight with someone. There are alternatives to cutting yourself.

do you think thers a difference with tattoos,peircings,sorotity branding...all socially accecptable ways of self mutilation nowadays.

Red Fox
OK rare_fox. im your friend and not to be rude but... What the **** is wrong with you? you have a great life. and i highly think that this is a way to get attention. but seriously. Cutting yourself can and most likely WILL kill you. so shut the hell up and go eat a peice of friggin chocolate like i had suggested three friggen days ago!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jarshewa
do you

do you think thers a difference with tattoos,peircings,sorotity branding...all socially accecptable ways of self mutilation nowadays.

Tattoos & piercings are reversible, scarring is not. Cutting yourself to relieve stress or for pleasure is a plea to be sent to a mental hospital (hell I even knew a psycho ***** that had to go to one for cutting herself).

Mr. Bacon
cutting yourself is prbly one of the dumbest things ever, everyone goes thorugh stages of depression,stress etc, cutting yourself is just an excuse to blame it on, why dont your try talking to someone? it works just as well

Red Fox
Exactly. All she needs to do is be quiet and stop being a baby and getting pissed at other people just for attention. Its all she does now-a-days

Mr. Bacon
do you know her?

Jarshewa
people modify there body for many different reasons.in tribes across africa they scar themselves for many different emotionalstressful and equally happy reasons(the loss of a loved one or the love for a life just born).the fact is is its in our nature since the begging of time to mutilate ourselves and som..................ahh screw it see a shrink!

Red Fox
only over the internet. but she is being all pissy towards everyone

Jonathan Mark
I have a friend who tried to kill herself... nearly succeeded and I have no sympathy for her. Guess what there are people in third world countries right now who don't know if they are gonna have anything to eat tomorrow... or if they will have a place to sleep. Your problems with life and people not understanding you are crap comparied to that. So spare us the Emo garbage.

Red Fox
A good friend of mine almost killed himself and was stopped by his parents. when i saw it on the news i got pissed. the next time i saw him, i punched him, hard in the face. Yea, i dont think ive seen him since then, but i know he hasnt hurt himself seeing as he is in the hosptial right now from pills.

Jabba the Hutt
do you

Actually, most people do it for "The Look" to look cool, tough etc. Not to take out emotional stresses. Tatoos, peircings, and brandings are NOT self mutilation.

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Actually, most people do it for "The Look" to look cool, tough etc. Not to take out emotional stresses. Tatoos, peircings, and brandings are NOT self mutilation.
explain how peircings,branding,tatoos are not mutilating the body.

Red Fox
Actually, most people do it for "The Look" to look cool, tough etc. Not to take out emotional stresses. Tatoos, peircings, and brandings are NOT self mutilation. actually. Having any holes inflicted either by yourself and/or by someone else is considered mutilating the body.

BlackSunshine

that is so stupid...I'm sorry if I piss you off or anything but thats nothing to play around with. If you're doing that to be cool or fit in or get attention you REALLY need to grow up.

Red Fox
indeed.

Jabba the Hutt

Technically it is mutilation, however it is used in a manner that is totally different than what rare_fox is talking about, and to a much lesser degree. (As they are not harmful to one's health.) And it's not self-mutilation, because you aren't the one mutilating.

Red Fox
but peircing and tatoos is more deadly then cutting yourself, and your allowing yourself to be volnerable to many desises and infection, therefor it is technically self mutilation

Jabba the Hutt
That's only before it heals, and people don't do it just to make themselves vulnerable to disease/infection. Like I said, they do it for the look. The type of self-mutilation we're talking about is purposely doing harm to your own body based on emotional troubles. The aims for peircings/tatoos/branding is not that.

BlackSunshine
the only way it could be harmful is if whoever is doing the peircing or tat is an idiot and doesnt clean and sterilize the needles and stuff.

Red Fox
More than 62% get a desise such as hepititis C or D from a tattoo and a peircing

BlackSunshine
that 62% are probably the ones who have one of their freinds do it instead of a professional. I'm guilty of having a friend do one of my tattoos but he was VERY responsible with it.

LanceWindu

If you would read ALL the replies, I explained how tattoos and piercings are easily reversible nowadays. (Not branding though, which I consider mutilation) I am talking in the normal sense of piercings as well.

Originally posted by Red Fox
but peircing and tatoos is more deadly then cutting yourself, and your allowing yourself to be volnerable to many desises and infection, therefor it is technically self mutilation

Bullshit. Piercings and tattoos done by professionals are very safe. Sterile equipment, and the knowledge of how to properly do the work...

*start sarcasm*
Some unprofessional kid sitting at home with a knife he burnt with a lighter to kill germs, carving into their skin for fun...yeah that sounds real safe. roll eyes (sarcastic)
*end sarcasm*

And where did you dig up this nugget of information? Seriously, post a reference link so we know you're not talking out of your ass.

Do you have a piercing? Do you have a tattoo? Did you personally sit down with a professional and discuss the potential complications resulting from getting work done? I don't believe you have.

Red Fox
my dad works at a tattoo parlor, i know what goes on. if you mess up, someone can get very sick.

BlackSunshine

Bullshit. Piercings and tattoos done by professionals are very safe. Sterile equipment, and the knowledge of how to properly do the work...

And where did you dig up this nugget of information? Seriously, post a reference link so we know you're not talking out of your ass.

Do you have a piercing? Do you have a tattoo? Did you personally sit down with a professional and discuss the potential complications resulting from getting work done? I don't believe you have.

agree

BlackSunshine
my dad works at a tattoo parlor, i know what goes on. if you mess up, someone can get very sick.

why in the hell would you work at a tattoo parlor if youre gonna "mess up"?

Jabba the Hutt

Sterilize the goddam needles.

Red Fox
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
why in the hell would you work at a tattoo parlor if youre gonna "mess up"? no, not what i ment. The chances of a proffesional, as you have said, messing up is about 13 to 1.

LanceWindu

And my uncle owns a tattoo parlor. icon5 I have tattoos, I have piercings, I've been around parlors since I was 8 and I know a good deal about the trade. Your facts are wrong. The majority of any infection or disease on someone who has fresh ink or steel is due to improper care.

If you and your artist both know what to do, you will NOT have complications. So therefore it is much safer than cutting yourself at home, any idiot with a grade school education could tell you that.

Mysterious Man
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6739/theposse7dk.jpg
Don't cut yourself!Or you will be hunted down by the posse!:P

Seriously,don't cut yourself!It's not worth it,you life will improve.wink

Jabba the Hutt
Why does everyone have the same sig and avitar?

Mysterious Man
Why does everyone have the same sig and avitar? Because it has a hot chick on it. stick out tongue

Jabba the Hutt
Seriously though, like EVERYONE has it.

LanceWindu
Seriously though, like EVERYONE has it.

Practical joke on Lana when she returns.

Mysterious Man
Practical joke on Lana when she returns. Lana,evil......EVIL!!!!scared

Mišt
No this is like Moses and the Ten Commandments, except I couldnt get hold of any blood, so everyone must wear Lana's sig and avatar or else they'll diefirefirefireph

Or..you know...not. Nike - Just do it.

BakaXero
we'll all be Lana clones
OMG!! attack of the clones!!!
I'm getting my posts mixed up no expression

Jabba the Hutt
Oh, I'm in!

Ronny
*rebels* eek!

Mišt
*****eek!

Ronny
Lick my toe Steak sauce eek!

Jabba the Hutt
http://www.scumpa.com/~art/beach03/z-toe-lick-med.jpg

Mišt
Lick my toe Steak sauce eek!

Hokayeek! Well not reallyeek!

Punkyhermy
lol.

Ronny
http://www.scumpa.com/~art/beach03/z-toe-lick-med.jpg Gross... look at that foot!

Bloigen
Hey all you know im a emo...

*leaves*

Slay
Originally posted by Bloigen
*leaves* *eats grass*

Bloigen
Originally posted by Slay
*eats grass*

When's "Grass Weekly" coming out?

Slay
When's "Grass Weekly" coming out?
Weekly. no expression

Bloigen
Weekly. no expression

DAMNIT!

They should tell you that. Damn these cryptic magazine names!

Slay
DAMNIT!

They should tell you that. Damn these cryptic magazine names!
Yeah.

*thinks of witty retort*

Valharu
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I'm not the happiest person around, but even I don't cut myself. Nope. Your just the saddest individual going around. evil face

Bloigen
Yeah.

*thinks of witty retort*

*waits*

Slay
*waits* Would: ''They tend to surprise you.'' do? no expression

Bloigen
Would: ''They tend to surprise you.'' do? no expression

I expect better.

Slay
I expect better. I'm hang-overed,efilnikufesined and shit-headed.What do you expect of me?

Bloigen
I'm hang-overed,efilnikufesined and shit-headed.What do you expect of me?

*hits with stick*

Slay
*hits with stick*

Bloigen

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sub2.gif

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No sense talking in English to this person. I sense he is Martian.

Or Klingon.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.