Oh my God!! This English chick sitting next to me just farted! Then she said . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . . "Oh, I just farted!" Then she laughed. Are all English chicks like this? It kinda turned me on. embarrasment

mysterio69
yeah, the queen does it all the time. duh.

BlackSunshine
who doesnt fart?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
who doesnt fart?

Well, yeah, but like most chicks don't announce that they did it, especially in a professional working environment. I mean, I thought it was hilarious, don't get me wrong.

ROYALGUARD
i would care less if any person farted next to me... why?
its natural

GCG
Well, I think, it takes a lot more than a fart to define a person

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
its natural

You guys are missing the whole point, Jesus fecking christ!!! mad

Tired Hiker
laughing OMG, now she just stood up and said, "Now I'm having panty issues!" Oh, and I already showed her this thread too, she laughed.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, yeah, but like most chicks don't announce that they did it, especially in a professional working environment. I mean, I thought it was hilarious, don't get me wrong.

dude I do NOT give a sh!t who's around if I gotta fart I let it go. I'm not all running to the bathroom to frikin fart.

ROYALGUARD
i got the point i just threw it away

silver_tears
its natural

your sig and avvy are grotesque no expression

GCG
I goy your point TH : In your country a woman's mastery of her gastronomical releases is considered the ultimate aphrodisiac!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
dude I do NOT give a sh!t who's around if I gotta fart I let it go. I'm not all running to the bathroom to frikin fart.

Good for you! I could care less. It cracks me up when hot chicks fart and announce it to everyone, especially when they have English accents, so bug off!

Tired Hiker
i got the point i just threw it away

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf. ermm

redcaped
It's all good except the smell.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
. . . "Oh, I just farted!" Then she laughed. Are all English chicks like this? It kinda turned me on. embarrasment

If I were you, I'd be totally turned off, and I'd slowly back away.

GCG
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
If I were you, I'd be totally turned off, and I'd slowly back away.

Yeah, though, TH is TH roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jabba the Hutt
I mean, its really gross.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by silver_tears
your sig and avvy are grotesque no expression Agreed! sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.