Goku Vs. Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT
I say Goku!

1021kid
me too

shin_remy
are you serious about this thread?

caocao200
Has much as i like cloud, goku would pwn him so hard and then say
Goku - "Thats for stealing my sons hair style!!"

NBT
Originally posted by shin_remy

Are you stupid? If i made a thread about yea i'm serious!

Stalker 360
ok now im not sure i f you know the power of cloud or goku but goku has the power to destroy planets or more were as cloud has the power to stand and get his arse wooped he is out classed in everything
speed strenght swordplay everything

shin_remy
Originally posted by shin_remy

!!

NBT
Originally posted by NBT
Are you stupid? If i made a thread about yea i'm serious!

Thunder Fox
hmmm i would have to say cloud goku can't win a fight on his own he alway gets help or eats senzu beans which is cheap ass move cloud can last alot longer than that

1021kid
yeah right two words spirt bombstretcher

Thunder Fox
if he gets time to use it it takes time to charge and it only harms those that are evil cloud isn't evil like sephrioth

shin_remy
kamehamea

and besides he is waaay to fast for cloud.

and goku can fly!!

and goku can get more punches, has a higher defence

he can destroy him together with a big size of the earth ( even he can destroy planets )

we are talking about ssj 4 Goku at the end of Dragon Ball GT right?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by 1021kid
yeah right two words spirt bombstretcher

...doesn't work on the pure of heart.

Quincy Archer
This doesn't make sense to last as a thread. Goku would abso-friggin-lutely OBLITERATE Cloud.

Cloud is cool - i admit it. One of the coolest FF characters ever. But there is no way he can stop Goku. Congrats Cloud for cutting throw several large pieces of a cement building, whereas Goku can crush it with one punch. Cloud gets outclassed in every way.

In "Advent Children" Loz's speed outclasses Cloud completely, and he can barely get a hit on him with his sword. *Don't say I'm lying about the fact that Cloud can't hit him, because he CAN'T, and Cloud isn't the one who even defeats Loz. As we are all hopefully aware, Goku is EXTREMELY fast, definitely faster than Loz.

And who says Cloud is pure of Heart? He'll always have the darkness inside him. And Spirit bomb isn't the only move that would stop Cloud. There's the solar flare, ANY energy beam, the friggin KAMEHAMEHA WAVE, and much more. Not to mention the multi-form techniques, and other fighting styles.

In the end of Advent Children, Yazoo shoots Cloud in the chest. Bullets bounce harmlessly off of Goku. And yeah- I know Cloud has a big fing sword, but Goku stopped a sword technique with only one finger, and didn't even blink, And that sword was being swung by another SUPER SAIYAN!

I can't believe I even wasted my time writing this. Cloud ceases to exist after this "fight"

IcePunk
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
This doesn't make sense to last as a thread. Goku would abso-friggin-lutely OBLITERATE Cloud.

Cloud is cool - i admit it. One of the coolest FF characters ever. But there is no way he can stop Goku. Congrats Cloud for cutting throw several large pieces of a cement building, whereas Goku can crush it with one punch. Cloud gets outclassed in every way.

In "Advent Children" Loz's speed outclasses Cloud completely, and he can barely get a hit on him with his sword. *Don't say I'm lying about the fact that Cloud can't hit him, because he CAN'T, and Cloud isn't the one who even defeats Loz. As we are all hopefully aware, Goku is EXTREMELY fast, definitely faster than Loz.

And who says Cloud is pure of Heart? He'll always have the darkness inside him. And Spirit bomb isn't the only move that would stop Cloud. There's the solar flare, ANY energy beam, the friggin KAMEHAMEHA WAVE, and much more. Not to mention the multi-form techniques, and other fighting styles.

In the end of Advent Children, Yazoo shoots Cloud in the chest. Bullets bounce harmlessly off of Goku. And yeah- I know Cloud has a big fing sword, but Goku stopped a sword technique with only one finger, and didn't even blink, And that sword was being swung by another SUPER SAIYAN!

I can't believe I even wasted my time writing this. Cloud ceases to exist after this "fight" thumb up to this post

Remy and NBT, you're funny laughing

And those who voted for Cloud are also funny laughing out loud

Dragoncloud
Cloud is a kewl character but i'm pretty sure goku would win. I hate saying it but that's how it goes. Goku IS fast strong, and a combat genius, which is the perfect combination. if goku was so fast cloud would probably pwn him, same with if goku was weaker or not quite so bright when it came to fighting. But Goku IS the internationally known super fighter of all games and anime. he's the action cartoon king still.

shin_remy
Goku kills him with ease, without ssj!!

bean_machine
Goku has a speed, reflex, flight, power, and energy projection advantage for this fight.

I mean he can just IT behind Cloud and then just poke his skull repeatedly several thousand times in a second. Then there would be nothing left of Cloud's head. BTW this is not even a SSJ Goku, just plain old Goku after he trained as he traveled to Namek.

Scorpion_Master
Goku did block trunks sword with one finger so i don't think Clouds sword is cutting through any Goku here... funny thread btw laughing out loud laughing out loud

Jonathan Mark
Throw in Sephiroth and see what happens...

dvampire
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Goku did block trunks sword with one finger so i don't think Clouds sword is cutting through any Goku here... funny thread btw laughing out loud laughing out loud

He did block it, but he KI protecting him, he didn't block it with just his finger alone. Goku them can be cut.

But in this match, Cloud doesn't stand a chance unless he's given the proper materia.

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by dvampire
He did block it, but he KI protecting him, he didn't block it with just his finger alone. Goku them can be cut.

But in this match, Cloud doesn't stand a chance unless he's given the proper materia. yeah you got a point there

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by bean_machine
Goku has a speed, reflex, flight, power, and energy projection advantage for this fight.

I mean he can just IT behind Cloud and then just poke his skull repeatedly several thousand times in a second. Then there would be nothing left of Cloud's head. BTW this is not even a SSJ Goku, just plain old Goku after he trained as he traveled to Namek. oh if that's the case then Cloud MIGHT have a chance...i mean when goku arrived on namek he didn't know IT and was indeed fast but not quite that fast. He didn't learn IT until after he trained with with the uh....what were they called? oh well, i'm just gonna call them the arkillians for now!!! WOOOO!!! (NOOBISHNESS RETURNS)

but yeah, then he wouldn't have been able to block trunks's sword not to mention cloud's sword is a little bigger and more destructable than trunks's "magic but not magic" sword. we could be seeing a good fight if omnislash comes into play.

Whiteclipse
it wouldn't matter if clouds sword is a 1000x stronger than trunks,gokus to fast to be hit by it, it would be a slow motion fight for goku, the fight would be over before cloud even knew it started

bean_machine
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
it wouldn't matter if clouds sword is a 1000x stronger than trunks,gokus to fast to be hit by it, it would be a slow motion fight for goku, the fight would be over before cloud even knew it started

Yep. Goku would just speedblitz behind Cloud and then would poke his head with his finger until it became a mush ball of meat.

shin_remy
is this still going on?

Quincy Archer
Eh this is ugly. Cloud stands no chance. I believe I had proven this in my previous post on page one.

Even against Sephiroth, Goku would destroy everything. He DOES have the strength to blow up an entire planet. Vegeta could do that during the very FIRST saga, let alone "Post-Namek Goku"

TheBadguy
Cloud and Sephiroth are my favorite video game characters but Goku hell even Krillin would DEMOLISH them both. Nappa when he came to earth with vegeta blew up a city by lifting 2 fingers up. Before that he blew up that alien planet after everyone thought him and vegeta were heroes. At the beginning of DBZ during the Raditz saga, Piccolo blew up the moon easily, Forget dbz characters because pretty much all of them would smash cloud and sephiroth. Put them up against some dragonball characters and maybe they would stand a chance.

Thanos_6383
Goku.

Superboy Prime
<_<....

....>_>

Cloud can take on a Super Nova!

<_<

Ha!

*Storms off*

Dark-Kenshin
Can't Sephiroth blow up planets as well?

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Eh this is ugly. Cloud stands no chance. I believe I had proven this in my previous post on page one.

Even against Sephiroth, Goku would destroy everything. He DOES have the strength to blow up an entire planet. Vegeta could do that during the very FIRST saga, let alone "Post-Namek Goku" yeah but they wouldn't because it would kill them all, why do you think they freak out every time it happens? they're fully aware of the fact that they can use the dragonballs, but the blast of the planetary explosion with them on it would destroy even them. Buu go blown to bits from it when he blew the planet up and his body had twice the durability of Goku and Vegeta's. And this isn't Post Namek Goku, this IS NAMEK goku meaning he hasn't learned IT yet, which will result in his ultimate demise if he did destroy the planet.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Can't Sephiroth blow up planets as well? Yeah, Sephy can summon another planet to crash on the planet wich would most definitely catch goku's attention and leave goku wide open to get a slice in the side while he's trying to fend off the blast, but like they said before, this is the goku that first arrived on namek, so he wouldn't be able to hold that off either. but could we get seph out of this since he has nothing to do with it.

buutenks

I mean he can just IT behind Cloud and then just poke his skull repeatedly several thousand times in a second. Then there would be nothing left of Cloud's head. BTW this is not even a SSJ Goku, just plain old Goku after he trained as he traveled to Namek.

Goku doesn't need that,he(Goku) was moving faster then the eye could see at the end of db and Master Roshi,Krillin,Yamch,Tien could sense him so that makes him even faster and this is just at the end of DB in dbz he's thousands of times faster.

buutenks
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
yeah but they wouldn't because it would kill them all, why do you think they freak out every time it happens? they're fully aware of the fact that they can use the dragonballs, but the blast of the planetary explosion with them on it would destroy even them. Buu go blown to bits from it when he blew the planet up and his body had twice the durability of Goku and Vegeta's. And this isn't Post Namek Goku, this IS NAMEK goku meaning he hasn't learned IT yet, which will result in his ultimate demise if he did destroy the planet.

Yeah, Sephy can summon another planet to crash on the planet wich would most definitely catch goku's attention and leave goku wide open to get a slice in the side while he's trying to fend off the blast, but like they said before, this is the goku that first arrived on namek, so he wouldn't be able to hold that off either. but could we get seph out of this since he has nothing to do with it.

ssj Goku can survive the explosion of a planet and about Kid Buu,well we don't know how durable he is because bullets could go through him so we don't know and even if Kid Buu is more durable then Goku,he still was blown to pieces by his own blast which was more then enough to destroy planet earth.

buutenks
yeah but they wouldn't because it would kill them all, why do you think they freak out every time it happens? they're fully aware of the fact that they can use the dragonballs, but the blast of the planetary explosion with them on it would destroy even them. Buu go blown to bits from it when he blew the planet up and his body had twice the durability of Goku and Vegeta's. And this isn't Post Namek Goku, this IS NAMEK goku meaning he hasn't learned IT yet, which will result in his ultimate demise if he did destroy the planet.

Yeah, Sephy can summon another planet to crash on the planet wich would most definitely catch goku's attention and leave goku wide open to get a slice in the side while he's trying to fend off the blast, but like they said before, this is the goku that first arrived on namek, so he wouldn't be able to hold that off either. but could we get seph out of this since he has nothing to do with it.

And a ssj can survive the explosion of a planet not a planet destroying blast like Vegeta's final flash,KId Buu's blast,Perfect Cell's kameha etc.

White Reeper
Originally posted by buutenks
And a ssj can survive the explosion of a planet not a planet destroying blast like Vegeta's final flash,KId Buu's blast,Perfect Cell's kameha etc. I agree

MadMel
no need for triple post..
unfortunatly, goku does win, hes simply too fast...

TheBadguy

most of that was ridiculous so i won't comment on it but just so you know that Sephiroth attack took days to hit the planet. But lets just assume it didn't and goku for some reason didn't feel like sending a small amount of his energy to blow up the meteor, if sephiroth can avoid/survive it then Goku can, and not only that but goku is too fast to be caught by a slice from Sephiroth even if he was distracted. Added to that sephiroth's sword most likely won't be able to cut goku.

Renamon
Originally posted by NBT
I say Goku! look here besh! cloud would totally pwn goku! Cloud can summon knights of the round!!!!!

clouds_babygirl
i agree with renamon, cloud is way better than goku even if goku uses any of his supersayian forms.

KMC Dark Lord
THis is hwo the fight goes, approximatly.

1. Goke grabs CLoud.

2. Goke instant transmissions into space, bringing Cloud with him.

3. Goku instant transmissions back to the planet, leaving Cloud in space.

4. Cloud dies from lack of oxegyn.

Goku wins 10/10.

White Reeper
hey that would work

KMC Dark Lord
It would.

White Reeper
very well

MadMel
damn...

bean_machine
Goku would IT behind Cloud and then poke an infinite amout of holes in the back of his head until there is nothing more than hamburger meat for Cloud's head all this before Cloud could even blink for more than a couple of times.

bean_machine
At least that is what I would do if I were Goku.

White Reeper
lol funny. what is the damn....about

KMC Dark Lord
Goku would IT behind Cloud and then poke an infinite amout of holes in the back of his head until there is nothing more than hamburger meat for Cloud's head all this before Cloud could even blink for more than a couple of times.

I liek my idea better. At least it was clean and effective. No blood.

White Reeper
YES,but who is cloud,i was just voting on goku because i know him.

KMC Dark Lord
HEs thsi gay guy with really long hair whi is ALWAYS deppressed abotu everythign in life. And that is the only emotion he ever shows until he fights the main bad guy. Than he gets angry and pissed off and kills him,than goesa back to being depressed and lifeless. Your average anime hero really.

White Reeper
well idk is he strong dose not sound like by how easy you guys say goku can beat him.lol.Goku would punch his stomach into peaces.

buutenks

Nah,Goku wont do that,but this is how I see the fight:
The fight starts and before we know it,Cloud is knocked out and no one knows what happend.

buutenks
Originally posted by White Reeper
well idk is he strong dose not sound like by how easy you guys say goku can beat him.lol.Goku would punch his stomach into peaces.

Who's Goku beating?

buutenks
http://bishounen.info/cloud/Cloud1.jpg
This is cloud,right?

buutenks
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
THis is hwo the fight goes, approximatly.

1. Goke grabs CLoud.

2. Goke instant transmissions into space, bringing Cloud with him.

3. Goku instant transmissions back to the planet, leaving Cloud in space.

4. Cloud dies from lack of oxegyn.

Goku wins 10/10.

When kid Goku fought Piccolo,he was moving so fast that Tien couldn't keep up with him now imagine how fast ssj1 Goku is and when ssj1 Goku was fighting Perfect Cell,Piccolo,Tien,Krillin,Vegeta,Trunks and Yamch couldn't sense where Perfect Cell and fpssj Goku were moving.

White Reeper
Vegeta could he even moved his eyes and said he could!but he could not see them verry good

buutenks
Originally posted by White Reeper
Vegeta could he even moved his eyes and said he could!but he could not see them verry good

In the manga he never said such a thing,Gohan was the only one that could keep up with them.

clouds_babygirl
yes that's cloud, and FYI: cloud isn't a gay guy depressed he's a failed clone of someone else.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by clouds_babygirl
yes that's cloud, and FYI: cloud isn't a gay guy depressed he's a failed clone of someone else.

Were did him being gay come from? And yes he is always depressed.

clouds_babygirl
you said it earlier. he does not have long hair, yes he maybe depressed but not all the time. he's the failed clone of sephiroth.

White Reeper
I was referring to the show,I know what the manga said!

clouds_babygirl
i wasnt talking to you

KMC Dark Lord
you said it earlier. he does not have long hair, yes he maybe depressed but not all the time. he's the failed clone of sephiroth.

Having long hair doesn't make you gay. i have long hair.

White Reeper
ya I know allot of skgayters at my school with long hair but i BMX so i don't have very long hair.

ESB - 1138

Cloud is not a clone of Sephiroth. Cloud was injected with a lot of Jenova Cells (more then most people from SOLDIER) like Sephiroth and Zack but the thing is Cloud was born from a woman (like Sephiroth).

And I still can't believe this thread is going on. Look I like Cloud a lot becuase of Final Fantasy 7 but having him fight Goku is overkill. Goku would beat the living **** out of Cloud as warm up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.