Leo.M's been banned!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NBT
What the ****!! mad

Mišt
I think it was a request:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=383381&pagenumber=439#post6458760

NBT
Oh.

Storm
I guess Leo.M overlooked some people while PM' ing. He asked to be temporarily banned, and will be back the 12th of May. I don' t think it' s up to me to elaborate on the why.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

NBT
Oh. Why would he do that though?

Blood_Rayne
Because he can't get his shit in order and post on KMC at the same time.

NBT
Oh.

lord xyz
??? so...

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Storm
I guess Leo.M overlooked some people while PM' ing. He asked to be temporarily banned, and will be back the 12th of May. I don' t think it' s up to me to elaborate on the why.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

so you can actually ask to get banned?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Prabhodh
so you can actually ask to get banned?

Yep.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yep.

cool

Red Fox
Originally posted by NBT
What the ****!! mad either way, i find it dumb to post a thread like this as if your gonna do somethin about it.

NBT
I never said i was gonna do anything. I wanted to know.

lord xyz
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yep. what? And I had to do it the hard way by flaming? mad2 mad I'm really pissed now.

Red Fox
Originally posted by NBT
I never said i was gonna do anything. I wanted to know. still, starting a thread like: 'WHAT THE ****?!' is dumb where i live, somethin like that is considered a threat like someone is gonna do somethin about it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Red Fox
still, starting a thread like: 'WHAT THE ****?!' is dumb where i live, somethin like that is considered a threat like someone is gonna do somethin about it. and where are you from?

Red Fox
Southern Indiana, the area with a mixture of rednecks and hicks =.=

NBT
And you made a thread about being in a Brawl and you got kicked out of school, and got my ass kicked. And damn storms. And i make a thread asking why and ticked why Leo.M got banned? whistle huh

Red Fox
well, my threads usually dont start off like 'what teh ****?' i actually am able to explain myself instead of using three words that are meaningless

NBT
I could have if i wanted to. Just did'nt feel like it.

Red Fox
therefor making a pointless mediocre threat happy

NBT
Hey i would have done the same thing for any of my friends. Example you.

Red Fox
I wouldnt actually ask to be banned no expression and i wouldnt do something to be banned erm

NBT
If you were.

Red Fox
wouldnt be no expression

NBT
Could be. no expression

Red Fox
Never no expression

NBT
Never say never Mr. Never. no expression I would go on with ya but gotta go bye. I'm sleepy.

Red Fox
you said never three times no expression oh btw, coffee keeps you awak, thats why ive been on for the past 53 and a half hours straight now! w00t

NBT
I knew you were crazy!

Red Fox
YES w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.