blue beetle vs booster gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
its the new beetle
takes place in new york
no prep
blood lust is on

Etrigan
Booster.

AJ4LIFE
why i thought it world be beetle after all hes had ayear to get to know his powers

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
why i thought it world be beetle after all hes had ayear to get to know his powers

Yes , but as IC proves . BB can be taken out by a guy with a gun. Whereas Booster Gold is packing class 80 strength.

Darth Macabre
Booster

Juntai
No you guys, it's the NEW BEETLE as seen in the first post.
And he SMASHES Booster.

AJ4LIFE
thank u somone listens

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes , but as IC proves . BB can be taken out by a guy with a gun. Whereas Booster Gold is packing class 80 strength.
yeah its the new beetle wink

the new bb wins 7/10

King_Mungi
We really havn't fully seen what the new Blue Bettle is capable of, but he did go toe to toe with Guy Gardner.

AJ4LIFE
did he wen can u post scans plz

Arahan
What are BB new powers? I would really know it because I want to put him against Iron Spidey.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
What are BB new powers? I would really know it because I want to put him against Iron Spidey. Well, he's only got his Crisis appearances and two issues, but it appears he does. . .whatever he needs to do. Even not on purpose. He had a good showing against a Green Lantern, without trying. In the next issue he accidentally beats up a whole team of people while appologizing for it. One of them tried to mindread him and got ****ed.

He needs to fly? He's grows wings.
He needs a weapon? He's got em.
He needs a shield? Bam, he's got one.

Blue Beetle is one of the major players now.

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
why i thought it world be beetle after all hes had ayear to get to know his powers Nope, he didn't even know he was gone for a year. He thought he stayed out late one night. lol.

Arahan
He needs a big dick, he gets one
He needs a ass f***, he gets one
He needs a gender change, he gets one.

Seriously how stupid is that? He sounds like a walking plot device.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.