why are people so gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
c'mon,i got my thread crossed for what

Zatch
only a matter of time before closed for being pointless.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jarshewa
c'mon,i got my thread crossed for what

Because of this...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6459020#post6459020

Read her reply as to why it was closed. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's a duplicate thread.

Zatch
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Because of this...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6459020#post6459020

Read her reply as to why it was closed. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's a duplicate thread. Can we please cross this one now...?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Zatch
Can we please cross this one now...?

Jarshewa
dick

Zatch
dick you know what they say..."takes one to know one"...do people really day that or is it just me?

Jarshewa
i dont day that but i say that to people who think there better

Storm
A bit touchy are we? Watch your tongue Jarshewa.

Oh, and being gay is the new coolest thing swank

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Zatch
i dont day that but i say that to people who think there better I never said I was better. Don't you know before you make a Thread you are suppose to check to see if there is another Thread already made on that particular subject? I take it you are new and haven't read any of the forum rules.

Jarshewa
damn,i shoulda really stopped my life for this. i thought this was a fun movie(/ect.) forum.you should "really stop being so gay"

Storm
The more the merrier eek!

lord xyz
damn,i shoulda really stopped my life for this. i thought this was a fun movie(/ect.) forum.you should "really stop being so gay" ??? You seem to be anxious when it comes to gays. Why is this? Are you afraid of your own sexuality you feel the need to keep homosexuality away to be confident you don't end up in that way? Or do you already know you're gay, but think if you keep gay people away, you won't be gay? Let me just check the report on your sexuality and then we'll decide in the not too distant future.

essen23

PandoraMomo
yeah, u are really gaining alot of new buddies by using gay as a bad thing.

lord xyz
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
yeah, u are really gaining alot of new buddies by using gay as a bad thing. was that to me or Jarshewa?

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by lord xyz
was that to me or Jarshewa?
jarshewa

LanceWindu
damn,i shoulda really stopped my life for this. i thought this was a fun movie(/ect.) forum.you should "really stop being so gay"

Dude, lighten up. laughing out loud

I've had, God knows how many, threads closed for the same reason.

Storm
evillaugh embarrasment

LanceWindu
Storm is officially evil.

lord xyz
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Storm is officially evil. YAY! eek! someone agrees! O-oh. *sets Storm on fire and runs like hell*

Storm
Disco Inferno danceforme

That will cost you dearly miffed
*Shakes fist.*

lord xyz
fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.