superboy prime vs ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win superboy has the armour takes place in new york no prep
sorry if it has been done but the search engine didnt come up i tried loads it apeared to work with other ones ok

H. S. 6
Maybe because it's supposed to be in the Comic Book Versus forum?

AJ4LIFE
i know i made another one in proper place dont give me attitude i aint in mood

H. S. 6
Oh, right, sorry. It's a bad habit of mine to give an attitude to people who can't write in proper English. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Oh, right, sorry. It's a bad habit of mine to give an attitude to people who can't write in proper English. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wooo! thats what im talking about baby thumbup

AJ4LIFE
shut the hell up val yeh so maybe i dont wanna spend all time checking everything or maybe i only got a pc at chrismas for first time jackass

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
shut the hell up val yeh so maybe i dont wanna spend all time checking everything or maybe i only got a pc at chrismas for first time jackass

Wow, i was just encouraging HS6 to continue his quest to kick out illiteracy sad if i knew you wanted people to stay illiterate i wouldnt of bothered. I myself tend to think that we should teach those with learning dificulties.. but never mind then.

AJ4LIFE
oh ok val, but i dont have diffeculties aprt from my hand there might be somthing wrong with it

Mr. Valentine
Oh ok, why not use your left hand or something? or spellcheck.. because then it wudnt get brought up seeing as it would be fixed big grin

AJ4LIFE
does this have spell checker or does yor pc have to have it

dman2008
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
does this have spell checker or does yor pc have to have it

Umm.. Yeah KMC has spell check you haven't seen it yet its not really that hard to find confused

dman2008
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.