Marvel's Magicians vs. Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Marvel's Magicians:
Scarlet Witch
Loki
Dr. Strange
Dormammu
Dr. Doom

vs.

DC:
Spectre

Marvel has 2 days of prep. WHo wins?

Takion
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Marvel's Magicians:
Scarlet Witch
Loki
Dr. Strange
Dormammu
Dr. Doom

vs.

DC:
Spectre

Marvel has 2 days of prep. WHo wins?
Which Spectre.

grey fox
Spectre

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Takion
Which Spectre. You have to ask that in every thread huh? Just Spectre. The Spectre. Current Spectre. What are the other incarnations of him? blink

Avalonofthewind
Spectre. These guys are nothing to him.

Takion
You have to ask that in every thread huh? Just Spectre. The Spectre. Current Spectre. What are the other incarnations of him? blink

Jim Corrigan

Hal Jordan

Cripus Allen

Host-less

The current one is CA but not much has been explored about him.

GODSCRIBE
The team gets destroyed with infinite ease, unless Dr. Doom can somehow get his hands on the HOTU, or Dormammu lures him into the Dark Dimension. If they get him there, they stand a chance.

Milkie
They surrender now... or fall forever...

Acrosurge
You have to ask that in every thread huh? Just Spectre. The Spectre. Current Spectre. What are the other incarnations of him? blink I'm not sure it's fair to use the Spectre in a vs thread without stating which version or how much authority he's been given by the Presence. With enough authority, he could theoretically eliminate the entire team mentioned above, or he could be completely decimated if he's at low-levels of authority.

IMO, the Spectre's powerlevels operate much like Galactus's levels; if Big G is fully powered, he could end eternity. If he's starving, he can be driven off by Thor or like powered individuals. Same with the Spectre.

illadelph12
Add Merlin and Necrom to that list and you have a debate.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Spectre. These guys are nothing to him.

Nothing? Well considering that Marvel has more powerful Magicians than DC I think thats kind of a silly thing to say

superman41082
Originally posted by Takion
Jim Corrigan

Hal Jordan

Cripus Allen

Host-less

The current one is CA but not much has been explored about him.

Hal Jordan????

Takion
Originally posted by superman41082
Hal Jordan????
Yeah Hal was a host of Spectre once.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nothing? Well considering that Marvel has more powerful Magicians than DC I think thats kind of a silly thing to say

Would these guys stand a chance vs eternity or the living tribunal? Nope.

I see no reason why they would stand a chance against Spectre.

I think saying Marvel's magicians are more powerful is silly. It honestly doesn't matter which companies magicians are more powerful.

He simply absorbs all their magical energy and kills them slowly and painfully.

There is no battle here.

batdude123
Spectre by leaps and bounds.

Takion
Spectre makes real babies for Scarlet Witch evil face

Mider
are you sure that DC's magicians are weaker then Marvels?

Rick/Genis
that's actually what I'm wondering... I thought Strange and Fate were on par with one another..

Mider
fate has mind controlled a whole galaxy, there was one sorceror or whatever who could change the whole DC earth i believe, the spectre killed a few hundred magicians didnt he? even pinical magic users like the lords of order and chaos, even the rock of eternity, the fifth dimension imps are greater then all the MU magicians and spectre messed them up too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.